Bands You'd Like To See Record Again ...

Metal T

Shotgun Messiah

Good call. While I'd prefer to hear the Skold line-up record again, I had 'Go, go go' from Zan Clan pop up in my Ipod the other day and it all but tore my head off. What a song.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shotgun Messiah

Good call. While I'd prefer to hear the Skold line-up record again, I had 'Go, go go' from Zan Clan pop up in my Ipod the other day and it all but tore my head off. What a song.

Yeah The Skold line up is great..But either one would do!!

Culture Club...i think Boy George has got another good album in him/her/it.

I think he has something in him/her, but it sure ain't an album. :D

Shotgun Messiah

I've said it before and I'll say it again but why not both singers.

Skold can play bass when Zan sings and Zan can leave stage when Skold sings.

Shotgun Messiah

I've said it before and I'll say it again but why not both singers.

Skold can play bass when Zan sings and Zan can leave stage when Skold sings.

Great idea... :banger:

Victory w/Huhn on vox

Oh hell backed... but I'd prefer with Garcia.

Garcia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Huhn. :headbanger:

Nah..f**k Garcia.

I like the stuff with Huhn but they were tons better IMO with Garcia on vox.

Backed. All of Victory's albums are gold (except maybe the last one), but their three best albums are all with Garcia so that kind of says it all for me. :)

Here are a few I'd like to see:

1.) Triumph (rumor has it that this may happen)

2.) SR-71 (rumor has it that this will never happen)

3.) KIX ( :whistle: )

4.) The Runaways (wouldn't work without Sandy West on Drums...RIP)

5.) Savatage ( any line-up)

6.) Child's Play (w/Brian Jack)

7.) Black N' Blue

8.) MSG (R. McAuley)

9.) Wrathchild America (Climbin' The Walls line-up)

10.) Face Dancer

I have no idea how I forgot to add AUTOGRAPH. I'd love to see something new from the classic line-up. :bananamac:

I'd like to see Noiseworks back in action with the original members. They started out great with the two first releases but kinda went a little astray with the last one. Jon Stevens has got a great voice :banger:

Well if theyre ever gonna do it its now, as theyre touring alot with alot of media coverage...

I'd like to see Noiseworks back in action with the original members. They started out great with the two first releases but kinda went a little astray with the last one. Jon Stevens has got a great voice :banger:

Well if theyre ever gonna do it its now, as theyre touring alot with alot of media coverage...

What media coverage? I had no idea they were even contemplating being back together let alone touring and stuff until I saw one of the guys mention it here the other day.

What media coverage? I had no idea they were even contemplating being back together let alone touring and stuff until I saw one of the guys mention it here the other day.

Theyre touring alot around Sydney. and i assume everywhere else. Seen them live on tv a few times, but i havnt bothered to watch.

I've noticed that they were touring but are they gonna release any NEW material? That's the awardwinning question right there...Please guys: release some killer tunes! :banger: