Bands You'd Like To See Record Again ...

Metal T

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

casanova, the band is also allegedly sitting on several albums worth of unreleased material.

If they could release something close to their near perfect debut then I'd be looking forward to that. :tumbsup:

To be honest, if it's anything like s/t, 'One night stand' or 'Hereos' I'd be dying to hear it. All three are close to flawless. The only Casanova album I don't completely adore is the last one... even with that stunning 'On my love' track. Still a great album and better than anything Voss has released since... but the weakest of the four.

Any idea of what era this alleged unreleased material is from, Andre?

casanova, the band is also allegedly sitting on several albums worth of unreleased material.

If they could release something close to their near perfect debut then I'd be looking forward to that. :tumbsup:

To be honest, if it's anything like s/t, 'One night stand' or 'Hereos' I'd be dying to hear it. All three are close to flawless. The only Casanova album I don't completely adore is the last one... even with that stunning 'On my love' track. Still a great album and better than anything Voss has released since... but the weakest of the four.

Any idea of what era this alleged unreleased material is from, Andre?

That last Casanova album could almost be a different band, however the first half of it is pretty damn cool.... the send half is forgettable.

I have an "unreleased" album of theirs called "Secretly Yours"... anyone know anything about it?

THE ANGELS

KIX

STARZ

ANGEL

THE GODZ

no no, youre meant to put the Angels in the "i wish this band would go away thread".

There were something like 3 different versions of the angels touring at the same time in Australia a few years ago!!! what the! and now i think two of those have joined together to make a 4th... or something. GO AWAY.

THE ANGELS

KIX

STARZ

ANGEL

THE GODZ

no no, youre meant to put the Angels in the "i wish this band would go away thread".

There were something like 3 different versions of the angels touring at the same time in Australia a few years ago!!! what the! and now i think two of those have joined together to make a 4th... or something. GO AWAY.

Sorry PHAFFAS!

I love THE ANGELS!

I don't blame you If there's about 3 bands running around claiming to be One of the GREATEST ROCK BANDS EVER!!! :bowdown:

Then again, I'm sure you listen to stuff that would make me cringe :nyanya::lol:

Mariah. I dig this band. All three albums and the Pretty Boy are excellent mellow rock.

Pretty Boy mellow rock? What you talkin' about Chadis??? Not exaclty heavy metal, but the reason I much prefer Pretty Boy to Mariah is because they definitely "rock it up" a bit more.

THE ANGELS

KIX

STARZ

ANGEL

THE GODZ

And the rest... except Kix. :)

Mariah. I dig this band. All three albums and the Pretty Boy are excellent mellow rock.

Pretty Boy mellow rock? What you talkin' about Chadis??? Not exaclty heavy metal, but the reason I much prefer Pretty Boy to Mariah is because they definitely "rock it up" a bit more.

THE ANGELS

KIX

STARZ

ANGEL

THE GODZ

:crying:

THE ANGELS

KIX

STARZ

ANGEL

THE GODZ

:crying:

Backed on all of those and I think Nick would be there aswell. Would love to hear a new Angel and Starz especially.

I thought that the Original line up of The Angels had got back together now they have all kissed and made up?

I thought that the Original line up of The Angels had got back together now they have all kissed and made up?

They're probably touring bowling clubs along the Australian coast with Noiseworks, Taxiride, Diesel and 1927.

They're probably touring bowling clubs along the Australian coast with Noiseworks, Taxiride, Diesel and 1927.

1927 are well and truely dead, thankfully! As much as i love them, i saw them on a comeback gig.... a cried all the way through at how they had butchered the music...

However, Diesel.... haha, go away! The guy plays a random bowling club or rsl every bloody night!!! And still charges big money!

However, Diesel.... haha, go away! The guy plays a random bowling club or rsl every bloody night!!! And still charges big money!

That's a crying shame, but I guess if you go and see him you only got yourself to blame.

That's a crying shame, but I guess if you go and see him you only got yourself to blame.

That deserves a smirk at best.

Do you actually like Diesel Geoffy?

I picked up "Hepfidelity" the other day. It was one of the first albums i had on tape... and most of it is still a winner. Noiseworks fans would like it. A few duds though. PLus hes got a bunch of nice hits, such as like you just mentioned. About 2002 i saw him a few times supporting Midnight Oil, and he'd just released a new album... possibly called "Hear"... ive been wanting to pick it up since... some nice poprock songs on it.., but he has released a lot of crap though... live albums, acoustic albums, strings albums, etc

QUOTE(Geoff @ Nov 13 2008, 07:43 PM)

You're right Sir Geoff. I was more refering to the Mariah with that tag. Either way, I wish the band would record again :D

I picked up "Hepfidelity" the other day. It was one of the first albums i had on tape... and most of it is still a winner. Noiseworks fans would like it. A few duds though. PLus hes got a bunch of nice hits, such as like you just mentioned. About 2002 i saw him a few times supporting Midnight Oil, and he'd just released a new album... possibly called "Hear"... ive been wanting to pick it up since... some nice poprock songs on it.., but he has released a lot of crap though... live albums, acoustic albums, strings albums, etc

Admit it, you were rolling on the floor with laughter. You know it. I'm so crafty.

Honestly don't mind the guy to be honest. Don't have any CDs, but we had all his cassettes back in the day. How can you go past 'I don't need a love', 'Cryin' shame', 'Tip of my tongue' and the killer 'Soul revival'??? Yeah, they're all the hits but they're the best he did imo. I'd never buy an album, but there's worse out there. Like The Angels.

Admit it, you were rolling on the floor with laughter. You know it. I'm so crafty.

Honestly don't mind the guy to be honest. Don't have any CDs, but we had all his cassettes back in the day. How can you go past 'I don't need a love', 'Cryin' shame', 'Tip of my tongue' and the killer 'Soul revival'??? Yeah, they're all the hits but they're the best he did imo. I'd never buy an album, but there's worse out there. Like The Angels.

Hey Geoff

I have a CD here that I may or may not listened to yet I really can't remember, called "Solid State Rhyme" I found for fifty cents...by Diesel. Is it the same guy, and dare I give it a real listen?

Actually it was funny seeing him live, the crowd were screaming out his name etc... then when he walked out everyone was like "Whos that? Who let a dwarf on stage?".

Hey Geoff

I have a CD here that I may or may not listened to yet I really can't remember, called "Solid State Rhyme" I found for fifty cents...by Diesel. Is it the same guy, and dare I give it a real listen?

I'm not familiar with that one, but to be honest I probably wouldn't bother with it.

Hey Geoff

I'm not familiar with that one, but to be honest I probably wouldn't bother with it.

Thats him... but ive never heard it, dont think there were any hits on it..