Bands You'd Like To See Record Again ...

Metal T

Nikki Webster

:rofl2: .....Craig McLaughlin and Check 1 2 with a 2008 version of "Mona"....This time done in the rear of a VE SS Ute and the driver trying to hit 300 kph whilst they are performing it :rofl2:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Sabbath (classic line up - Ozzy)

That would be a waste of studio time IMO as they are 10 Billion times better with DIO. :headbanger:

:bowdown: Backed!!!!!! :banger:

I'd take the original line up any day over the Dio one.

How about a duet?

That would be as welcomed as a Kylie {Can't sing for shit} Minogue and Jason {Bend over} Donovan duet again :lol:

Thank God both of them are still based in England and hopefully fuckin' stay there :lol:

Lots of good picks here. I've got to go with:

Steelhouse Lane

Silvertide

Tattoo Rodeo

Marvelous 3

40 Ft. Ringo

Skid Row (original lineup)

Savatage

Hardline

Podunk

Velocity

New American Shame

and.....

Warrant (original lineup) :tumbsup:

We almost had a shot at that earlier this year but Jani blew it ... as usual <_<

We almost had a shot at that earlier this year but Jani blew it ... as usual <_<

They waited so long before even getting back together that I'm thinking they missed their biggest and best shot some time ago.

Sad though, that the dude is so fucked up that he deprived himself and the band of the possibility of one last really good payoff and all the fans of one more great Warrant album.

They waited so long before even getting back together that I'm thinking they missed their biggest and best shot some time ago.

Sad though, that the dude is so fucked up that he deprived himself and the band of the possibility of one last really good payoff and all the fans of one more great Warrant album.

You know what sucks? I seen them on their second show reunited and they were TIGHT. I mean they blew me away. I was so hoping for another album. I am still pissed. :2up: you Jani.

That would be a waste of studio time IMO as they are 10 Billion times better with DIO. :headbanger:

:rofl2::nyanya:

:rofl2::nyanya:

At least Ronnie doesn't walk around studdering all the time and can hold a tune. :nyanya:

Also it's obvious that the other guys are having a better time playing with RJD so they don't have to play 'Paranoid" and the same old songs every night. :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors

...when Ronnie is done with the 'Heaven & Hell' thing.Id like to see him do another DIO album and/or finally do something w/Rainbow' .He's said often he'd be into the Rainbow gig but that Blackmoore has no interest.

...when Ronnie is done with the 'Heaven & Hell' thing.Id like to see him do another DIO album and/or finally do something w/Rainbow' .He's said often he'd be into the Rainbow gig but that Blackmoore has no interest.

Now Dio fronting Rainbow for a "Rising II" would get a big "HELL YEAH :banana: "

• 2023 Gold Donors

#1 The REAL Def Leppard. Not the crap that they've been putting out for the past few years.

I'd also like to see stuff from the following:

Cinderella

XYZ

Masquerade

BB Steal

White Lion (not Mike Tramp using the band name)

Steelheart (same as above)

Babylon A.D.

Danger Danger

Beau Nasty

Lita Ford

To name a few.

Here are a few I'd like to see:

1.) Triumph (rumor has it that this may happen)

2.) SR-71 (rumor has it that this will never happen)

3.) KIX ( :whistle: )

4.) The Runaways (wouldn't work without Sandy West on Drums...RIP)

5.) Savatage ( any line-up)

6.) Child's Play (w/Brian Jack)

7.) Black N' Blue

8.) MSG (R. McAuley)

9.) Wrathchild America (Climbin' The Walls line-up)

10.) Face Dancer

• My Little Pony

I don't know if the old boys could put out a new album, but I'd love to see YES once, before they die, or I do. It's terrible to know that Jon Anderson isn't touring. I don't want to bother anymore, 'cause it's not YES. So, I suppose I want to see YES reunite.