AdrianGale

heaven&hell

I always saw how everyone raved about AdrianGale but I had never checked them out before.

After just picking up "Crunch" and "Re:Program"(thanks Ty) I'm blown away.

I feel like a retard with a bad speech impediment for not knowing how awesome these guys are/were.

It's almost like the best of Paul Laine era D2 and Ted Poley era D2 had a Love Child.

Anyone know if these guys are ever gonna record again?

I seem to remember a thread around here talking about them changing their name and or breaking up.

I always saw how everyone raved about AdrianGale but I had never checked them out before.

I feel like a retard with a bad speech impediment for not knowing how awesome these guys are/were.

It's almost like the best of Paul Laine era D2 and Ted Poley era D2 had a Love Child.

I seem to remember a thread around here talking about them changing their name and or breaking up.

make sure you get "Feel the fire" as well. They changed their name to Crunch.

"Feel the Fire"? Is that the best one?

There's a tune on Feel The Fire called Reap What You Sow that VERY MUCH sounds like Tesla :banger: Great disk!

I only got 'Re:Program' and 'Crunch' about 6 months ago Wes, so your not on your own getting them late mate. Excellent band with some great songs on these two.

Why would they go from AdrianGale to Crunch? Don't know if I approve of that.

I think i read somewhere because they are no longer on Kivel records?

Correct, and Kivel came up with and owns the name.

The Crunch MySpace page is here.

Also the Poley/Rivera project will probably be enjoyable for those who dug AG, I believe they're coming on AngelMilk.

I have played Feel the Fire for you here at my house bro. I think you would enjoy all their releases.

I have played Feel the Fire for you here at my house bro.

Alot of good that does me. :lol:

"Feel the Fire"? Is that the best one?

I wouldnt say best, but you need it. It rocks.

I have played Feel the Fire for you here at my house bro.

Alot of good that does me. :lol:

It was suppose to do some good :lol:

Is Jamie Rowe in this band? Or am I thinking of something else....

Correct band sir ;)

Thanks bro...Yeah I have heard this band...pretty good too from what

I remember...damn another one to add to the "get list"..

Is Jamie Rowe in this band? Or am I thinking of something else....

Correct band sir ;)

Thanks bro...Yeah I have heard this band...pretty good too from what

I remember...damn another one to add to the "get list"..

That list never gets smaller, only bigger ;)

Love this band... a million times better than Guardian ever were. I'd rank them:

1. Re:Program

2. Crunch

3. Feel the fire

But that said, all 3 are superb.

• 1 year later...

i think, and it is JUST MY OPINION, but AdrianGale changed Kivel. I have a lot of the early Kivel records and they were very hit and miss. AdrianGale was the first band from Kivel that were really solid all the way through. I think that with AdrianGale, Kivel "grew up" and really started to produce some top rate albums and bands. like I said it is just my opinion but I can tell a difference pre AG and post AG from the labels output.

Still an amazing band.

Funny... I just spun "Crunch" yesterday. I had forgotten how good this band was. It had probably been well over a year since I have listened to AdrianGale. Today I took the AdrianGale "Live Program" CD with me in the car. Good stuff.

• 2 years later...