Album Covers (most gay) of all time

Leykis101

OMG :rofl2::rofl2: Yes ! And the song 'London Leatherboys'... A pure gay anthem isn't it ?

Let's not forget "Spurting in the dark, head over heels..." :yikes:

OMG :rofl2::rofl2: Yes ! And the song 'London Leatherboys'... A pure gay anthem isn't it ?

Let's not forget "Spurting in the dark, head over heels..." :yikes:

:gone:

Here is another pure gay cover art :

Accept and it's "balls to the wall"

14609qu5.jpg

Classic. Rob Halford probably has a 10x10 blow-up of this album cover hanging on his wall. :rofl2:

You ever seen the picture of the band on the inner sleeve of the "BALLS TO THE WALL" vinyl LP? All the guys are shirtless (except Udo) standing together with their arms interlocked. Very disturbing.

All of their lyrics were written by their manager who was a Woman.

That's why all of the lyrics are from a womens point of view.

14609qu5.jpg

Classic. Rob Halford probably has a 10x10 blow-up of this album cover hanging on his wall. :rofl2:

You ever seen the picture of the band on the inner sleeve of the "BALLS TO THE WALL" vinyl LP? All the guys are shirtless (except Udo) standing together with their arms interlocked. Very disturbing.

Wow. Way to defend the lyrics Wes. Nice job fella.

14609qu5.jpg

Wow. Way to defend the lyrics Wes. Nice job fella.

I'm just standing up for Gay rights. ;)

Seriously I read that inside the remastered version of the Balls to the Walls cd.

Yea, Wes is right. Most, if not all, of Accept's early lyrics are credited to "Deaffy," who was the band's (female) manager. She wrote lyrics for them because she spoke English better than anyone in the band. No sh*t.

I've often wondered if the thinly-veiled homo-eroticism of said lyrics was some sort of sick practical joke on her part, like she was goin' "Hahaha, they'll sing this in front of THOUSANDS of people and they have no idea what it means!" :rofl2:

Yea, Wes is right. Most, if not all, of Accept's early lyrics are credited to "Deaffy," who was the band's (female) manager. She wrote lyrics for them because she spoke English better than anyone in the band. No sh*t.

I've often wondered if the thinly-veiled homo-eroticism of said lyrics was some sort of sick practical joke on her part, like she was goin' "Hahaha, they'll sing this in front of THOUSANDS of people and they have no idea what it means!" :rofl2:

Yeah Deafy is now Mrs Wolf (Gabby) Hoffman...I used to cringe when I'd read the Lyrics

to all those songs...apparently she was the only one who could write in English with

any proficiency

You know Balls to the Wall was the only album where I noticed lyrics like those.

http://mistdiscs-tunes.googlegroups.com/we...iV1pg&hl=en

Just follow the link, I didn't want to post this one here. It's the inside of the back insert for the band called Elektrik Mistress.

Although it's a weapon, that ain't a gun she's holdin' boys.

http://mistdiscs-tunes.googlegroups.com/we...iV1pg&hl=en

Just follow the link, I didn't want to post this one here. It's the inside of the back insert for the band called Elektrik Mistress.

Although it's a weapon, that ain't a gun she's holdin' boys.

Tasteful! :tumbsup:

Wow I didn't know it ! Thanks.

Any of you guys familiar with this website? Oh Yeah! and it's a link to my hilariously gay cover, it doesnt look as funny as it did the other night, it's actually a concept cover, are they supposed to be standing around telling jokes, having a good time? Hence - "Loving Every Minute Of It" or was it just an album cover like Keep It Up, with really no thought behind it?

http://www.rockforever.com/singers/reno/al...veryminute.html

Let us not forget this classic...

121348.jpg

Nothin' sez "80s Rock N Roll" like red, leather clad male ass.

Here's another one that speaks for itself. I think Big Gay Al from "South Park" would definitely approve :)

61oLDtAFZQL._SS260_.jpg

• 4 years later...

I just read through a write-up of the 50 worst album covers. Some pretty good ones in there including Black Sabbath, Boned, Manowar and Nelson from our genre. Pretty funny if you have time to kill.

http://thefw.com/gerhard-polt-leberkas-hawaii/