What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Skin - s/t (Rock Candy release)

Holy fucking hell, this is GREAT!!!

No one could tell me this? :(

I would have... if I beleived it. ;) Enjoy it, mate.

:lol: Real nice... you don't like it that much I take it?

Nah mate, sadly not a fan of Skin at all. Solid-ish, but just not much happening on those discs for me, sadly. :(

B-Joe, however is a c*nty piece of f*cking waste of money c*nt shit. F*ck this motherf*cker for releasing such a piece of shit and using the influence of 'Ready to ride' to get poor unsuspecting people to buy this c*nty piece of c*nt. I turned it off after about 2 and 1/2 songs - haven't hated a CD that much in years. C*nts.

Why do you think it is called "Good Time For Losers" ?!?! :rofl2:

:lol: I may be a loser for being a stupid enough deadshit c*nt to buy this c*nty, c*nty piece of shit, but no-one had a good time. Except maybe this B-Joe guy, knowing someone had wasted their hard earned money of this c*nt of a thing. I really hate it sooooo much. C*nts.

I'm amazed they weren't giving this one away for free, I was very interested when I heard this CD was coming out...then I heard the samples :puke:

Geoff, is the Daytona thing contains the song 'I Don't Wanna Live Without You' ?

i know that song from a band called Daytona, but don't know if it's the same band

Yeah, first song on the 1st disc. I gotta say, only 4-5 songs into this on the way home this afternoon, I am seriously impressed. If this keeps up this quality for the full 2 discs I will be very happy. Great melodic rock songs so far, great crisp sound too. Great first impression.

B-Joe, however is a c*nty piece of f*cking waste of money c*nt shit. F*ck this motherf*cker for releasing such a piece of shit and using the influence of 'Ready to ride' to get poor unsuspecting people to buy this c*nty piece of c*nt. I turned it off after about 2 and 1/2 songs - haven't hated a CD that much in years. C*nts.

well Daytona seems to be out-of-print anywhere and very hard to find. Looks like the one that they sell at NEH is the Trilogy boxset thing, right ?

Sounds promising there, been looking for that song for a while, but good thing to know that it's the same Daytona and they have many great songs.

Who the hell is this B-Joe guy and how the hell it has an 80% for that album at HH lol maybe that Joe guy rated that album himself lol

Geoff, is the Daytona thing contains the song 'I Don't Wanna Live Without You' ?

i know that song from a band called Daytona, but don't know if it's the same band

Yeah, first song on the 1st disc. I gotta say, only 4-5 songs into this on the way home this afternoon, I am seriously impressed. If this keeps up this quality for the full 2 discs I will be very happy. Great melodic rock songs so far, great crisp sound too. Great first impression.

well Daytona seems to be out-of-print anywhere and very hard to find. Looks like the one that they sell at NEH is the Trilogy boxset thing, right ?

Sounds promising there, been looking for that song for a while, but good thing to know that it's the same Daytona and they have many great songs.

Who the hell is this B-Joe guy and how the hell it has an 80% for that album at HH lol maybe that Joe guy rated that album himself lol

Yeah, Dr Planet, I think the Deluca one was already out of stock by the time I ordered. The magnes was still listed, but I was then informed it was sold out. :(

I really wish I'd listened to the samples of B-Joe. I can't even remember if there were samples on the NEH site itself? I just couldn't fathom it'd be as bad as it actually is.

Nightrain, have you heard B-Joe's 'Ready to ride' disc from 1992? That's a nice CD - the opener is a killer track. But everything before and after that one is pretty much disgraceful. :(

Yeah, the Daytona is a 2 disc set, featuring their best of album and 2 studio discs. Got a little futher into it, and I am really, really impressed with this. Great keyboard driven AOR / melodic rock. Stoked with that purchase.

Bad Habit - Atmosphere (because I believed the hype)

Kingdom Come - Hands of Time (been after this for some time)

Ordered Harlequin - Love Crimes from RC....it's actually on its way (posted) at last! Woo Hoo!

On my list mate along with Le Roux 'Up', Gamma '2' and More's mighty 'Warhead'.

Ordered/bought from various places:

Helix – Long Way to Heaven(Rock Candy)

Helix – Wild in the Streets(Rock Candy)

Talon – III

Beggars & Thieves – We Are the Brokenhearted

Steel Panther – Balls Out

Slash – Made In Stoke 24/7/11(Special Edition 2 CD/DVD)

The Magnificent – S/T

Riot – Immortal Soul

Mitch Malloy – II

Stun Leer – Once

Takara – Blind in Paradise

Takara – Eternal Faith

Talisman - Genesis

Ordered Harlequin - Love Crimes from RC....it's actually on its way (posted) at last! Woo Hoo!

Le Roux - Up on my list, still one of my all time favourite albums, looking forward to the album booklet for a bit of an insight, shame there's no bonus tracks though.

Ordered/bought from various places:

Helix – Long Way to Heaven(Rock Candy)

Helix – Wild in the Streets(Rock Candy)

Talon – III

Beggars & Thieves – We Are the Brokenhearted

Steel Panther – Balls Out

Slash – Made In Stoke 24/7/11(Special Edition 2 CD/DVD)

The Magnificent – S/T

Riot – Immortal Soul

Mitch Malloy – II

Stun Leer – Once

Takara – Blind in Paradise

Takara – Eternal Faith

Talisman - Genesis

Forgot about:

Vain - Enough Rope

Nightrain, have you heard B-Joe's 'Ready to ride' disc from 1992? That's a nice CD - the opener is a killer track. But everything before and after that one is pretty much disgraceful. :(

Yeah, the Daytona is a 2 disc set, featuring their best of album and 2 studio discs. Got a little futher into it, and I am really, really impressed with this. Great keyboard driven AOR / melodic rock. Stoked with that purchase.

Never heard of B-Joe before actually, but I trust your opinion that it's shit so I won't bother lol

well this Daytona thing sounds like a must-buy gem, okay I'll put them in my wishlist and hope it comes up on eBay pretty cheap

Never heard of B-Joe before actually, but I trust your opinion that it's shit so I won't bother lol

well this Daytona thing sounds like a must-buy gem, okay I'll put them in my wishlist and hope it comes up on eBay pretty cheap

Mate, before you go ahead and buy everything Daytona ever released, I have breaking news. They suck. :lol: I kid. But keep this in mind. Here's my break up for 'Trilogy' ;

'Best Of' ; really great melodic rock AOR CD. But I don't know when these songs were released and where, as this "compilation" is from 1993 (according to HH main pages)

'Point of View' ; good album. More acoustic orientated rather than the keys of the best of, which isn't a bad thing... but the songs are also not as strong as on the best of. Still, and good and solid enough album. From 1996 apparently.

'Who is Xooly' ; now this one sucks. Really bad album. Reminds of like when the band Number Nine suddenly made some weird totally non-rock CD for their 3rd effort. There are one or 2 okay ballads and the killer 'Wild World,' which is back to their old keyboard driven AOR style (and is also on the best of). But aside from that it's awful.

So there you have it. I saw on the comments page of the site that people compare them to Dominoe, which is dead on in the case of the first album. I got this for something like $5 so it was extremely worth it, for the best of alone... but beware not to spend too much on it because it's not all perfect. ;)

I think even if you paid $10 to get the Trilogy and only 1 CD is really great, it's not a problem at all, I can consider the rest as bonus freebie, at least it's better than to pay a cheapie $3 for B-Joe rite ? :D

It arrived today Thooper Thervithhh!

Not sure about the Gamma 2 - probably stick with my Wounded Bird copy, I'll pick up the Le Roux at some point I think, you'll have to let me know how much better it is than the Zoom Club version.

Mate, before you go ahead and buy everything Daytona ever released, I have breaking news. They suck. :lol: I kid. But keep this in mind. Here's my break up for 'Trilogy' ;

'Best Of' ; really great melodic rock AOR CD. But I don't know when these songs were released and where, as this "compilation" is from 1993 (according to HH main pages)

'Point of View' ; good album. More acoustic orientated rather than the keys of the best of, which isn't a bad thing... but the songs are also not as strong as on the best of. Still, and good and solid enough album. From 1996 apparently.

'Who is Xooly' ; now this one sucks. Really bad album. Reminds of like when the band Number Nine suddenly made some weird totally non-rock CD for their 3rd effort. There are one or 2 okay ballads and the killer 'Wild World,' which is back to their old keyboard driven AOR style (and is also on the best of). But aside from that it's awful.

So there you have it. I saw on the comments page of the site that people compare them to Dominoe, which is dead on in the case of the first album. I got this for something like $5 so it was extremely worth it, for the best of alone... but beware not to spend too much on it because it's not all perfect. ;)

I read somewhere that their first release "Best of" is actually their 1st release...someone in the band thought it funny to name it Best of....

The Outpatience - Anxious Disease (JAP)

Mr. Big - Big, Bigger, Biggest! + 1 (JAP)

Manic Eden - s/t + 1 (JAP)

Nation - Chased By Time (JAP)

And from the NEH Records sale:

Daytona - Trilogy (2CD)

John Pratt - Turn The Page

John Wetton - Raised In Captivity

The Ring - Tales From Midgard

Wicked Temptation - Seein' Ain't Believin'

Xoch - The One

Appearence Of Nothing - All Gods Are Gone

Pax - 10 000 Words

Hurtsmile - s/t