What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Don't you beeeatches ever say I've not got my musical finger on the pulse :headbanger:

These better be good Geoffrey, or i'll kick your fuckin' ass and I'll have wasted £7 of my hard earned ;)

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk

Simple Plan - S/T

If you are not feeling well or thinking to clearly mate, I think you should visit a Doctor instead of making rash purchases ;):lol:

FM - Aphrodisiac

One Nation - Strong enough

Ratt - Infestation

Glitz - Game (cdsingle)

End Of You - Remains Of The Day

Big Bang Babies - Black Market

Roxx Gang - Bodacious Ta Tas

Accept - Eat The Heat (Rem.)

Straight Up - Faster & Deeper

Legs Diamond - Favorites Volume One

Blackfoot - Siogo

Voices Of Rock - High & Mighty

Liberty N'Justice - Light It Up

Last Autumn's Dream - The Very Best Of & Live...(2CD)

Hot Leg - Red Light Fever

GrimmStine - s/t

Eden's Curse - Condemned To Burn

Cry Havoc - Caught In A Lie

Kjetil By - Unrequited Love

Britton - Rock Hard

Badmouth - s/t

Thunder - Behind Closed Doors (2CD)

Roko - Fantasy

V2 - Out To Launch

Rob Thomas - Cradlesong

Lostprophets - The Betrayed

Graham Bonnet - Here Comes The Night

Elektradrive - Due

Elektradrive - Big City

Dirty Looks - Chewing On The Bit + 3

Dirty Looks - Five Easy Pieces + 2

Dead By Suprise - Out Of Ashes

Casanova - Sway

Stateline - s/t (AOR-FM)

Grand Prix - First Album (Rock Candy)

Money - First Investment (Rock Candy)

Cobra - First Strike (Rock Candy)

Trigger - s/t (Rock Candy)

The Johnny Van Zant Band - No More Dirty Deals (Rock Candy)

Mass - Crack Of Dawn

John Purdell - s/t

And thanks to Alex (exact3) for the trade :beerbang:

Legacy - s/t

Uncle Slam - Say Uncle

Don't you beeeatches ever say I've not got my musical finger on the pulse :headbanger:

These better be good Geoffrey, or i'll kick your fuckin' ass and I'll have wasted £7 of my hard earned ;)

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

If you are not feeling well or thinking to clearly mate, I think you should visit a Doctor instead of making rash purchases ;):lol:

Agreed. Definately that money shouldve gone to the pub instead..

Been a busy few days on eBay and Amazon sellers e.t.c. playing catch up with stuff I've wanted for a while on CD

Le Roux - So Fired Up

Le Roux - Up

Toronto - Looking for Trouble

Toronto - Head On

Toronto - Get it on Credit.

Now if I can just find Le Roux - Last Safe Place cheap too I'd be happy.

Innocent Rosie - Bad Habit Romance

Any good? Thought I read somewhere that it's a sleazy rock CD, but shown as 'Hard Rock' on HH and no reviews yet...

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

You two should go listen to some pub-standard blues bands and bollockingly bland power metal tunes while you leave the appreciation of real song writing to the rest of us. ;)

That said, Jez, I put Faber Drive in on Sunday and I still don't know how you didn't enjoy that one - especially those stunning ballads - so I don't know... hope we're not in trouble again here. ;):lol: BLG are much better songwriters, though, no doubt about it.

Either way, nice to see you give them a proper chance instead of writing them off based on their name without knowing a thing about their actual music... like some certain other individuals. ;)

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

You two should go listen to some pub-standard blues bands and bollockingly bland power metal tunes while you leave the appreciation of real song writing to the rest of us. ;)

That said, Jez, I put Faber Drive in on Sunday and I still don't know how you didn't enjoy that one - especially those stunning ballads - so I don't know... hope we're not in trouble again here. ;):lol: BLG are much better songwriters, though, no doubt about it.

Either way, nice to see you give them a proper chance instead of writing them off based on their name without knowing a thing about their actual music... like some certain other individuals. ;)

Some of the samples were very much more than enough for me !!!!

Would the reformation of Take That, be something you are looking forward to as well mate ;):lol:

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

Would the reformation of Take That, be something you are looking forward to as well mate ;):lol:

Admittedly this is not the band for you as they have a striking ear for melody. :)

As for Take That, not sure why you're comparing high energy modern rock with a boy band... but I guess that just shows how much you actually know of the bands in question. ;) May the dreary blues keep you warm tonight mate - just don't fall asleep too often while you try to maintain some kind of interest in the boredom your ears are being subjected to. :P

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

Admittedly this is not the band for you as they have a striking ear for melody. :)

As for Take That, not sure why you're comparing high energy modern rock with a boy band... but I guess that just shows how much you actually know of the bands in question. ;) May the dreary blues keep you warm tonight mate - just don't fall asleep too often while you try to maintain some kind of interest in the boredom your ears are being subjected to. :P

I guess you are right mate, I must try attending one of these under 18's event sometime to check out some of these bands. ;)

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

I guess you are right mate, I must try attending one of these under 18's event sometime to check out some of these bands. ;)

Sounds like it might be a good idea, mate. Looks like you could use a few tips from the children about what passes for decent music. ;) Be warned, though, other people like these bands too, so there will be actual people in the venue too - not just you, a bartender and some dreary band falling asleep on their instruments. :D

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

Sounds like it might be a good idea, mate. Looks like you could use a few tips from the children about what passes for decent music. ;) Be warned, though, other people like these bands too, so there will be actual people in the venue too - not just you, a bartender and some dreary band falling asleep on their instruments. :D

mmmmm tips from children or from you when it comes to musical tastes :unsure:

Could you please provide a third option ;):lol:

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

I'd recommend someone else who likes Mike Oshenwhiskers or whatever the clown's name is, but I don't think there is anyone else... is there? :P

Other than that, sorry mate. I don't know anyone who hates melody as much as you do. ;)

Boys Like Girls - S/T

Simple Plan - S/T

Mike Oshenwhiskers or whatever the clown's name is

He is a good friend of mine so you can stick that where the sun don't shine mate !!!!!!!!

Vice: Made For Pleasure (Remaster)

Grand Design: Time Elevation (only took me over a year to finally buy this...can't wait to crank it up)

Mama Kin: In The City

By the way.....Is the "Rock Sugar store going to be up anytime soon? I tried on Amazon to find the "Reimaginator" cd but the cheapest is 50.00...and can't see paying that much for a cd that hasn't even been out a year. Any info is appreciated.

TWO OF A KIND - Two of a Kind

DANNY VAUGHN - Traveller

STONE LAKE - Uncharted Souls +2

SAFE Haven - SAFE Haven

POWER WORLD - Power World

Y& T - In Rock we trust

PLEASURE DOME - Personal Amusement

MICHAEL VESCERA - A Sign of Things to come

FM - No Electricity Required

HODSON - This strange World

ALIBI - Misdemenours

FIRST SHOT - Midnight Madness