Pink Cream 69 - 36/140   Japanese EP

Pink Cream 69 - Games people play  +1 studio bonus  Japanese CD+OBI

Sic Vikki - Streetside Picasso 1995 Japanese CD  +OBI

Slaughter - Stick it live  1990 Japanese CD

Tesla - Bust A Nut  +  studio bonus Japanese CD  +OBI

Valentine - Valentine 1990 Japanese CD

Victory - You bought it-you name it Japanese CD

Vain - Fade 1996 Japanese CD  +OBI

Little Angels - Womankind (CD single in wooden case)

Winger- IV

Sorry to hear that cousin. I hope someone on ebay hasn't heard it yet and you get a decent price when you sell it tomorrow. :P

Dude I love that album. I now I'm in the minority on this one but I just love it.

I'm not saying it's better than their other albums but I still really like it.

I don't know what everyones problem is with it, it's not like it's that big of leap from the Pull album, and that was the release that most fans consider their best.

By the way I had been spinning a copy of this for months before I finally bought it, so I knew what I was getting.

Nicholson – Under The Influence (Thanks, Dave !!)

Winebible – s/t (Thanks, Dave !!)

Gatling Gun - Turn back the Time

Le Orme - Collage

2wo - Strange Advance

Just bought Banshee - Take Em By Storm today for the second time, wish I would have kept the copy I found in a pawn shop for a few bucks many years back, this one cost me a lot more :P I have always kicked myself for trading it off.

Hooray !! Just bought this one at a VERY good price: :)

Hurricane - Over the Edge

Just bought Banshee - Take Em By Storm today for the second time, wish I would have kept the copy I found in a pawn shop for a few bucks many years back, this one cost me a lot more :P I have always kicked myself for trading it off.

Nice win. I was trying to pick up an extra copy myself, but the price got way to high for me to justify it.

Nice win. I was trying to pick up an extra copy myself, but the price got way to high for me to justify it.

Yeah, I bit the bullet and just bought one, it seems to be selling for more than it used to these days. It is definitely a kick ass CD! I know Stormspell was worried the 4 copies up lately were boots and I know his worries are warranted. I'd be a little shy about buying it from the seller from Canada. However 3 of the 4 sellers all were from the Kansas City area which is where Banshee is from as well. The guy I bought mine from sent me scans of the CD and inserts so I was able to verify it was an original cuz I used to own it at one time. Plus he lives really close to me so if it is a boot I'll go kick his ass :P

Winger- IV

Sorry to hear that cousin. I hope someone on ebay hasn't heard it yet and you get a decent price when you sell it tomorrow. :P

Sorry Wes but the words Geoff has spoken are true :whistle: But i see you have heard it and do like it

Winger- IV

Sorry Wes but the words Geoff has spoken are true :whistle: But i see you have heard it and do like it

Actually I love it, I have since the first listen.

I don't think it's that far removed from 'Pull'.

Just ordered from Amazon:

Johnny Seay - The Good Years 1958-1999

Johnny Seay - Blue Moon of Kentucky

I cannot wait to get these! :banger:

From KING (Thanks!):

HAMMERFALL-LEGACY OF KINGS

SCORPIONS-CRAZY WORLD

CINDERELLA-LIVE AT THE KEY CLUB

MR.BIG-LEAN INTO IT

TALL STORIES-S/T w/ex Journey singer Steve Augeri

SAMMY HAGAR-MARCHING TO MARS

TYPE O NEGATIVE-OCTOBER RUST

MOLLY HATCHET-GREATEST HITS

MY GENERATION-THE BEST OF THE WHO

THE HELLACOPTERS-EVERYTHING'S ON TV -CD Single (Enhanced CD w/ Video)

UNION - s/t

From Koogles (thanks, Tony !)

Second Wind - Shelf Life

Vibe-a-Tribe - Tribal Instinct

Papa Roach - Paramour Sessions

Fahrenheit - Talking 'Bout Love

Tom Cochrane - No Stranger

John Wetton - Sub Rosa '98

Louise Setara - Still Waters

Just hit a pawn shop with one of the most difficult cd setups I've ever come across. Rows of racks with the top rack higher than eye level, the bottom rack just inches off the tile floor and the cd's arranged facing you, not on their spine, so you have to flip through every cd in every row. Plus, each cd is in a big plastic protective case which makes flipping through them twice as difficult. Not hardly worth the effort, but I did find a few:

Glenn Tipton - Baptizm Of Fire

Black Roses soundtrack

Cinderella - Heartbreak Station

Sex, Love & Money - Era (no idea about this one)

diVinyls - Essential

Black Roses soundtrack

Very good pick up on the Black Roses disc Blue!

Thanks, it's the first one I've ever personally come across. I wasn't expecting much what with finding it in a pawn shop but I only paid $3 for it, so although it was pretty scratched it was worth getting because the inserts were in great condition. I took it to a place beside the pawn shop that can buff scratched cd's and they did a great job but like they say you can't polish a turd. I already had a copy at home in great shape except for the front insert so I swapped out inserts to make one nice copy and one not so hot copy.

Wetton/ Downes - Icon Live: Never In A Million Years (Jap + 1)

Wetton/ Downes - Acoustic TV Broadcast (Jap + 1)