What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

FRICKIN' A - Big Egos... No Ideas

Great catchy modern pop/rock with an excellent version of "Jessie's Girl" (although Andrew McNeice clearly doesnt agree, giving this 60/100). Is ultra-commercial but I love it.

Ozzy Osbourne - Prince of Darkness

Sin City Soundtrack

Duran Duran - s/t

Duran Duran - Rio

Duran Duran - Seven and the Ragged Tiger

was supposed to get Duran Duran - Arena also but the place send me Shinedown. :angryfire:

Picked up a few today.

Possession - Eternally Haunt

Starship - Knee Deep In The Hoopla

Vanilla Ice - To The Extreme

Cheap Trick - One On One

Bride - Best Of Bride * End Of The Age

Received int the mail

Astral Doors - Evil Is Forever

Way Station - Insanity

XYZ - Rainy Days

Sven Gali - Sven Gali (Limited Edition)

Warp Drive - Warp Drive

Stage Dolls - Get A Life

Wig Wam - It's Hard To Be A Rock N Roller In Kiev

My latest acquisitions...

JET MOTOR CRASH: "Personal Space"

REVOLVER: "Turbulence"

TIGERTAILZ: "Wazbones"

CRYSTAL PISTOL: s/t

WASP: "The Last Command"

Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Metallica - Master of Puppets

Bought both Metallica DDC 24k Gold discs for $2 a piece! Man, is it nice to know people in pawn shops they had them held back for me until I came back into there shop. I had no idea. :D

IN THE MAIL

SHA-BOOM--THE RACE IS ON

BOUGHT AT THE RECORD STORE THIS AFTERNOON. WON'T LOOKING TO BUY ANYTHING.

ANTHRAX--WE COME FOR YOU ALL (GREAT CD)

ANTHRAX--THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS (ALSO GREAT CD)

ANTHRAX--STOMP 442 (MUST I ADD--ALSO GOOD)

Hartman - Out In The Cold (This is good - Real good!!!)

Soul SirkUS - World Play (Euro Version + DVD) wasn't going to bother seeing as I have the original version, but the draw of the bonus track & DVD made me shell out (the bonus track 'Alive' is great though and the new mix/master does improve on the original)

Legs Diamond - Out On Bail (Remaster +3) Again, have the 2on1 with 'Land Of The Gun' but the draw of the bonus tracks made me get this as I collect all of their stuff . The new remaster sounds terrific aswell!!!

Hartman - Out In The Cold  (This is good - Real good!!!)

Soul SirkUS - World Play (Euro Version + DVD) wasn't going to bother seeing as  I have the original version, but the draw of the bonus track & DVD made me shell out (the bonus track 'Alive' is great though and the new mix/master does improve on the original)

Legs Diamond - Out On Bail (Remaster  +3) Again, have the 2on1 with 'Land Of The Gun' but the draw of the bonus tracks made me get this as I collect all of their stuff . The new remaster sounds terrific aswell!!!

Why do you buy ze Legs Diamond??,only people from Belgium proclaim them the greatest ever band.By the way,what's it like ??? Only heard some soundbytes.....

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I just stumbled across and bought THE SYGNET ~ CHILDREN OF THE FUTURE......for 4 bucks!!! :dance:

OMG..........BORMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now.......all I need is his Letter X stuff, and I think I'm set!!! :banana:

:woot:

Soul SirkUS - World Play (Euro Version + DVD) wasn't going to bother seeing as  I have the original version, but the draw of the bonus track & DVD made me shell out (the bonus track 'Alive' is great though and the new mix/master does improve on the original)

Legs Diamond - Out On Bail (Remaster  +3) Again, have the 2on1 with 'Land Of The Gun' but the draw of the bonus tracks made me get this as I collect all of their stuff . The new remaster sounds terrific aswell!!!

Why do you buy ze Legs Diamond??,only people from Belgium proclaim them the greatest ever band.By the way,what's it like ??? Only heard some soundbytes.....

What's it like??!! What's it like???? Wotty, don't tell me you have failed to learn from the GREAT FREDDY that ALL Legs Diamond cd's are as glorious as a sunrise in the early morning while a supermodel is laying beside you... :tits:

Actually, I'm kind of curious also. I've heard a few songs from both OOB and LOTG and will probably be picking up the 2 on 1 here shortly.

What's it like??!!  What's it like????  Wotty, don't tell me you have failed to learn from the GREAT FREDDY that ALL Legs Diamond cd's are as glorious as a sunrise in the early morning while a supermodel is laying beside you... :tits:

:lol: Well............I WAS curious too.........but not NOW!!! <_<:lol:

This is the last couple o' weeks, sue me:

Xciter - Xciter (pre-Dokken George Lynch & Mick Brown)

The Kinks Are the Village Preservation Society (had to have "Picture Book")

Crowded House - Classic Masters (well, I like the 3 hits & it was only $6 new from Amazon)

Vain - No Respect (Gott reissue)

Absolutely ABC: The Best of ABC

The Storm - I've Got A Lot to Learn About Love (4-track promo)

Trixter - Hear! (miles better'n the debut)

Killer Dwarfs -Method To The Madness

Hardline - Double Eclipse

Wild Horses - Bareback

XYZ - Rainy Days

Ozzy Osbourne - Prince of Darkness [box Set Sampler]

Whitesnake - Come An' Get It

Kingdom Come - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of

Bon Jovi - Cincinnati Gardens 3/17/87

Cowboy Prostitutes - Cowboy Prostitutes

Lita Ford - Stiletto

Ben Folds Five - Whatever and Ever Amen [Expanded & Remastered]

John Cougar Mellencamp - Uh-Huh [The Definitive Remasters]

the suicide of miss melancholy - Integrity is Plastique (the gave it away free on their site, I still haven't listened to it.)

Eddy Raven - Legendary Hits

Baby Animals - Baby Animals

Mark O'Connor - Heroes

"The 80's Greatest Rock Hits, Vol. 6: Agony & Ecstasy"

Tesla - Replugged Live

Foreigner Unusual Heat

On vinyl:

Vengeance - Take It Or Leave It

Martin Briley - Dangerous Moments

Martin Briley - One Night with a Stranger

I also went on a cassette buying spree (in the 25 cent to $1 bin:)

Sons of Angels - Sons Of Angels (great)

Tigertailz - Young and Crazy (ehh)

It Bites - Eat Me in St Louis (I saw 'em open for Jethro Tull in '89/'90, still haven't listened to them yet)

Michael Monroe - Not Fakin' It (well, there's one great song)

Wild Child - Wild Child

Delta Rebels - Down in the Dirt (hated at first, it's sorta growin' on me)

Lord Tracy - Deaf Gods Of Babylon (good stuff)

Company of Wolves - Company Of Wolves (ehh)

Dirty Rhythm - Hard As a Rock (never a big fan of Skid Row, so no really a fan of this either, but it's not bad)

Babylon A.D. - Nothing Sacred (that's more like it)

Thunder - Laughing On Judgement Day (good, not great, too long)

McAuley Schenker Group - MSG (well, I like the ballad)

Nitro - O.F.R. (I'm still not convinced this isn't the original Metal Shop)

Manitoba's Wild Kingdom - And You? (I listened to this immediately after O.F.R., so it sounded like a fuckin' masterpiece in comparison)

Dirty Looks - Turn of the Screw (ehh...)

And apparently, I need to get some Legs Diamond discs real soon!

Thunder - Laughing On Judgement Day (good, not great, too long)

Isn't that the truth! Way too long and to me a real letdown of a sophomore effort.

What's it like??!!  What's it like????  Wotty, don't tell me you have failed to learn from the GREAT FREDDY that ALL Legs Diamond cd's are as glorious as a sunrise in the early morning while a supermodel is laying beside you... :tits:

Now now, there are male supermodels also (aren't there?) So one of them could be laying beside you. :lol:

Now now, there are male supermodels also (aren't there?) So one of them could be laying beside you. :lol:

Nahhhhhhh......I like my men REAL!! No purty model boys for me. :lol:

Of course....there were times I went to bed with Bon Jovi........and woke up with Bob Dylan!! :blink:

kiddin' :P

Wotty - 'Out on Bail' is a great album, not the best band ever, but definately a goodie. had the vinyl, then got the 20n1 and now the re-issue with bonus tracks. As the comments on the board say, it is only let down slightly by the very 80's sounding electronic drums, but once you get used to them it ain't a prob. Get your wallet out again son.

Of course....there were times I went to bed with Bon Jovi........and woke up with Bob Dylan!! :blink:

You know Jon Bon Jovi and Bob Dylan? Sweet!!!!

You know Jon Bon Jovi and Bob Dylan? Sweet!!!!

Intimately!! ;)

:lol: More like "in my dreams"! :lol: