What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Whitesnake - Live in the Heart of the City

Nice pick up Evil!

Thanks bud, I finally snagged one of the import versions with 13 tracks.

3 Wishes - Electric Bullride

And direct from Escape Records I picked up these 5

Departure - Hitch a Ride

Human Temple - Halfway To Heartache

Oxygen - Final Warning

Polution - Beyond Control

Prayer - Danger in the Dark

Escape has a good deal for those interested in saving some $$. I paid 25GBP for those 5 CDs when I became a member at Escape Records....The price included shipping. Also once a member you can pick up Escape releases for 8.5 GBP (including shipping). And every 11th cd you buy is free...

Pretty decent deal IMO...

Just arrived:

Grand Illusion - Prince of Paupers

Williams/Friestedt - s/t

Perfect View - Hold your Dreams

State Cows - s/t

Prime Suspect - s/t

Two Fires - Burning bright

Blackwood Creek - s/t

Dokken - Lightning strikes again

Asia - Omega

Jorn - Spirit black

Jaded Heart - Perfect Insanity

Paul Young - Chronicles

Only Child - s/t (+2)

Yoso - Elements

Docker's Guild - Season I: The Age of Ignorance

Recent purchases:

Every Avenue ~ Bad Habits

Kutless ~ Believer

Whitesnake ~ Forevermore

Jaded Heart - Common Destiny

Koritni - Welcome To The Crossroads

Wig Wam - Wall Street

Adrenaline Mob - Omerta

Bangalore Choir - Metaphor

C.T.P. - The Higher They Climb

Great King Rat - Great King Rat

Magnum - Sleepwalking

Stala & So - Gimme Five

Evanescence - s/t + 4 (CD/DVD edition)

Mötley Crue - New Tattoo + 2 (2 CD)

Frankie Miller - That's Who: Complete Chrysalis Recordings (4 CD)

King's Call - No Alibi

Silent Call - Greed

Ilium - Ageless Decay

Kimberley Dahme - Can't A Girl Change Her Mind

Knock Out Kaine - House Of Sins

Cyanide 4 - Everday Is A Masquerade

Blacklist Union - Til Death Do Us Part

Bogus Toms - S/T

Disturbance - We Come Out At Night

Voodoo Highway - Broken Uncle's Inn

Cyanide 4 - Everday Is A Masquerade

Interested in hearing your opinion of this one. I have not heard it yet.

Sleaze metal with big hooks & melodies. Similar to the Swedish sleaze bands(Somewhere between Crashdiet & Loud N' Nasty). Being a Perris release you can find it for a reasonable price. They also released an EP on Demon Doll in 2010. The five songs on the EP are also on this release. Highly recommended!

Loadguns - Broken Highway

Confess - The gin act

A Loss for Words ~ No Sanctuary

Four Year Strong ~ In Some Way, Shape, or Form

New Found Glory ~ Radiosurgery

Thousand Foot Krutch ~ End Is Where We Begin

Mayday Parade ~ Mayday Parade

Kiss - Destroyer: Resurrected

The Darkness - Hot Cakes

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last Of A Dyin' Breed (Classic Rock Pack)

Hey Jez have you had a chance to listen to Kiss yet?

Jez might be too busy listening to it...haha! Naw it sounds absolutely fantastic - really impressed - I haven't got the orig CD to compare it to but I used to have the vinyl and always thought it sounded a bit thin but this version really sounds like it has more oomph! - the physical CD itself is pretty cool too (although I've had a couple like this on the Amplifier - Octopus 2.0 special edition...without giving anything away!) - all in all a real cool release!

and might I also add the new Darkness is ace too!

Hey Jez have you had a chance to listen to Kiss yet?

Jez might be too busy listening to it...haha! Naw it sounds absolutely fantastic - really impressed - I haven't got the orig CD to compare it to but I used to have the vinyl and always thought it sounded a bit thin but this version really sounds like it has more oomph! - the physical CD itself is pretty cool too (although I've had a couple like this on the Amplifier - Octopus 2.0 special edition...without giving anything away!) - all in all a real cool release!

and might I also add the new Darkness is ace too!

Backed on all that my good man.. The Kiss is absolutely excellent and well worth investing in even if you have the original CD. All Kiss fans are gonna want it, so pointless me saying anything else .

The new Darkness won't do anything for the naysayers, but for the existing fans is gonna be the bomb. Anybody who says there are no good songs on this one is bonefide 'deaf as a fuckin' post' I assure you - Justin is on top form....oh yes!