What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Kayak - Anywhere but here

Love Child - s/t

That Kayak band sure is a fun group. Picked up 3 or 4 at a used shop a few years back and was quite pleasantly surprised. Can't recall what albums off the cuff, but I do know I enjoyed them.

Yeah, I have 4 of their CD's as well and also enjoy them very much. I am quite into this proggy AOR stuff. The only problem is, their early CD's are getting quite expensive.

It appears the count is only 2?

Kayak-The Singles + (BR Music 1999 Holland)(20 Songs)

Kayak-See The Sun (Pseudonym Records 1995 Holland)(11 Tracks)

Ice Tiger-Love N Crime

KK Wilde-Rock n Roll

Tsunami-Tough Under Fire

Laurence Archer-LA

Urgent-Cast The First Stone

High N Dry-Hands Off My Toy

Stan Bush-S/T

Hartmann-Home

Hartmann-3

Blue-S/T

Quota-Stick to Your Guns

Astral Doors-Jerusalem

Reckless Love-Animal Attraction

Issa-The Storm

Darby Mills-Never Look Back

Shy-S/T

Vain-Enough Rope

Got these from Best Buy today for $5 each:

Loverboy-Get Lucky (Remastered)

Nice one, does this have bonus tracks? :tumbsup:

Arrived today:

Charlie - Kitchens of Distinction

Got these from Best Buy today for $5 each:

Loverboy-Get Lucky (Remastered)

Nice one, does this have bonus tracks? :tumbsup:

Yes it does. :tumbsup:

I wish they had more of a selection..

Package from CD Baby:

Suckerstarz-Easy Romance

Chinawhite-Challenges

Stone Crusher-Stone Crusher

Shakra - Rising

Shakra - Fall

After picking up Back On Track last year and loving it, I am getting caught up with Shakra releases. Not sure how I missed this band but I've been missing out. Rising is absolutely excellent. Fall just arrived and I will be checking it out today.

Get them all. The end.

Hit the old pawn shop today...$2.00 each :beerbang:

Guardian - Fire and Love

Magdalen - The Dirt

Jet - Get Born

Stacey Q - Better Than Heaven

Navy Seals soundtrack

I see that Jet CD about 10 fold in every used CD shop I go to (not that there are many left) and I have never picked it up. If it is worth it let me know.

Haha me too. That's why I finally broke down and bought it. There were 2 of them there and both were in great shape so I figured for that price why not get it.

I bought that new when it came out and there are some AC/DC style rock tunes but more than half the album is Beatles influenced filler.

That must be a world wide thing - see that Jet everywhere from charity shops to market stalls...haha!

Definately a worldwide thing. They were the biggest young band in Australia one year a few years back. Thankfully theyve buggered off.

Guardian - Fire and Love

Magdalen - The Dirt

Jet - Get Born

Navy Seals soundtrack

I see that Jet CD about 10 fold in every used CD shop I go to (not that there are many left) and I have never picked it up. If it is worth it let me know.

Haha me too. That's why I finally broke down and bought it. There were 2 of them there and both were in great shape so I figured for that price why not get it.

I bought that new when it came out and there are some AC/DC style rock tunes but more than half the album is Beatles influenced filler.

That must be a world wide thing - see that Jet everywhere from charity shops to market stalls...haha!

Definately a worldwide thing. They were the biggest young band in Australia one year a few years back. Thankfully theyve buggered off.

I made it through the first four tracks this morning and was surprised to have already heard two of them on either the radio or commercials. They are good songs, just had no idea it was Jet that was the band.

Guardian - Fire and Love

Magdalen - The Dirt

Jet - Get Born

Navy Seals soundtrack

I made it through the first four tracks this morning and was surprised to have already heard two of them on either the radio or commercials. They are good songs, just had no idea it was Jet that was the band.

Cold Hard Bitch and Are You Gonna Be My Girl were all over radio and vh1 played the videos.

Great week :guitbannana: Lots of cheapos, except harlow :doh:

370524725290.jpg

That Faithful Breath - Rock Lions haha! A classic I love it especially Never be Like You...have to give it a spin later.

RUSH - Time Machine 2011 Live In Cleveland (2CD)

:tumbsup:

Thanks! Great disc, features "Moving Pictures" played entirely.

It certainly is, I have the Blu-ray and had the good fortune to attend one of the live shows too :beerbang:

Guardian - Fire and Love

Magdalen - The Dirt

Jet - Get Born

Navy Seals soundtrack

the Navy Seals soundtrack has some killer tracks on it :headbanger: