What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Bangalore Choir - On Target (AOR Heaven remastered version)

Crazy Lixx - New Religion

Airbourne - No Guts. No Glory.

Ratt - Infestation

Scorpions - Sting in the Tail

Pearl - Little Immaculate White Fox

Glenn Hughes - First Underground Nuclear Kitchen

Goodbye Thrill - Keepsakes

Ratt - Infestation

Curious about that Goodbye Thrill and does the Bangalore Choir sound any better than the original. I always felt that the original sounded great.

That Pearl kicks ass as does the RATT and Crazy Lixx. I never got around to getting that Hughes disc as I was getting sick of the overly funk direction.

Goodbye Thrill have a new CD? Whatnow?

Thanks to Mark:

Backseat Romeo - s/t

Shout - 'It won't be long'

Poor Man's Asscrack... or something of the sort.

Ratt - Infestation

Curious about that Goodbye Thrill and does the Bangalore Choir sound any better than the original. I always felt that the original sounded great.

That Pearl kicks ass as does the RATT and Crazy Lixx. I never got around to getting that Hughes disc as I was getting sick of the overly funk direction.

I like the Goodbye Thrill, some cool new tunes on it and I really dig Ty's production (and Beau Hill's on "Rainy Days"), and I hear the DVD is great too, but I never get around to watching music DVD's. Still haven't listened to the live Talon at Firefest yet either, and I've had it for a couple months... :(

Bang on about Glenn Hughes, it's DEFINITELY funky, but I kinda like that. Love the Pearl and the Ratt, Crazy Lixx is good, but it didn't quite live up to the hype IMHO.

Geoff: kr00040.jpg

Ratt - Infestation

I like the Goodbye Thrill, some cool new tunes on it and I really dig Ty's production (and Beau Hill's on "Rainy Days"), and I hear the DVD is great too, but I never get around to watching music DVD's. Still haven't listened to the live Talon at Firefest yet either, and I've had it for a couple months... :(

Bang on about Glenn Hughes, it's DEFINITELY funky, but I kinda like that. Love the Pearl and the Ratt, Crazy Lixx is good, but it didn't quite live up to the hype IMHO.

Thanks Pete.

Wowser, just saw that the Aussie sites CDWOW ($16.95 with free shipping) and Play4me (bargain basement price with 2 discounts but for whatever reason they charge shipping on this one - $3.00, so it comes up to $16.94 anyway) are actually stocking this. A couple dollars less and I'd take it.

H.E.A.T. - Beg Beg Beg (EP 2010)

Ratt - Infestation

The Crazy Lixx is killer IMO so give it a few more spins and play it LOUD. :banger:

These for my birthday..........

Reo Speedwagon - Wheels Are Turnin`

Saxon - S/T (Remastered)

Saxon - Wheels Of Steel (Remastered)

Saxon - Strong Arm Of The Law (Remastered)

Blue Oyster Cult - Cultosaurus Erectus

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son (Enhanced)

Iron Maiden - Powerslave (Enhanced)

Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (Enhanced)

Iron Maiden - Virtual XI

Van Halen - S/T (Remastered)

Van Halen - 1984 (Remastered)

Eagles - S/T (Remastered)

Eagles - One Of These Nights (Remastered)

Happy belated Faron!! :headbanger:

I picked up GOODBYE THRILL-KEEPSAKES at the show on sunday..

Satan's Cheerleaders-Infinity

Immigrant-Novakinesis

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band-Night Moves

B'z-Monster (WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!)

Walking Timebombs-S/T

Entrapment-OSTS Christopher Young

Immortal-Damned In Black

Swingerhead-She Could Be A Spy (Signed)

Planet Be-Let The Stoned Kid Drive

Audio Adrenaline-Underdog

These for my birthday..........

Reo Speedwagon - Wheels Are Turnin`

Saxon - S/T (Remastered)

Saxon - Wheels Of Steel (Remastered)

Saxon - Strong Arm Of The Law (Remastered)

Blue Oyster Cult - Cultosaurus Erectus

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son (Enhanced)

Iron Maiden - Powerslave (Enhanced)

Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (Enhanced)

Iron Maiden - Virtual XI

Van Halen - S/T (Remastered)

Van Halen - 1984 (Remastered)

Eagles - S/T (Remastered)

Eagles - One Of These Nights (Remastered)

Happy belated Faron!! :headbanger:

Cheers Dominick :beerbang:

Circle Of Fear-Evilution

Dollarstore Cowboys-And The Horse They Rode In On...

Joe Satriani-The Extremist

Three Crosses-Skinny Flowers

Queen + Paul Rodgers-The Cosmos Rocks (2 Disc)

Tattoed Millionaires-The Band With No Fear (Band Signed)

Angels & Airwaves-We Don't Need To Whisper (Band Signed)

Continuum-Music By Jihn Mayer

Sepultura-Arise (The Sepultura Re-Masters)

Near Infinity-Perceptions (Trade Fodder)

Bullet For My Valentine - 'Fever' ; just in time for a 4 hour drive up the coast this afternoon. Oh yes, this will be loud.

Ratt - Infestation

The Michael Schenker Group - Walk The Stage (4CD/1 DVD CD Box Set)

It Bites - This Is Japan 2CD + Deutsches Live (Bonus Disc)

Bullet For My Valentine - 'Fever' ; just in time for a 4 hour drive up the coast this afternoon. Oh yes, this will be loud.

Not quite as good as i was hoping for mate. Solid, well played but nothing really stood out. Im also a bit disappointed when the tracks you have already heard turn out to be the best ones. That's what I loved about the new SOTY, the 2 tracks we heard were good, but there were at least 5 more on the full release which were better IMO. I will admit tho that i was wrong about the opening track. That intro is absolutely killer.

Not quite as good as i was hoping for mate. Solid, well played but nothing really stood out. Im also a bit disappointed when the tracks you have already heard turn out to be the best ones. That's what I loved about the new SOTY, the 2 tracks we heard were good, but there were at least 5 more on the full release which were better IMO. I will admit tho that i was wrong about the opening track. That intro is absolutely killer.

That's kinda what I thought too. Am desperate to like this band as they're British and they're a killer live band. But they just keep releasing fairly mediocre albums and are stuck between various genres. I prefer this to the last album, which was pretty dull, as it's more aggressive and punchier and is produced a lot better. I still think they're destined to miss out on major league rock/metal status as they're stuck between the two genres...

Just ordered from AOR Heaven:

H.E.A.T: Freedom Rock

Chris Laney: Only Come Out At Night

Preordered from Amazon:

Godsmack: Oracle

Letter Black: Hanging On By A Thread

Deftones: Diamond Eyes

Avanstasia: Wicked Symphony

Tonic: Tonic

Nonpoint: Miracle

Ordered From Amazon:

Rata Blanca: El Reino Olvido (Cool brazilian band in vein of Blind Guardian)

Ratt: Infestation

Cyrpress Hill: Rise Up

Sevendust: Cold Day Memory

Airbourne: No Guts No Glory

Punk Goes Classic Rock (Various Artists)

Escape the Fate: This War Is Ours (Deluxe Edition)

Drowning Poool: Drowning Pool

Bullet For My Valentine: Fever