Talk about great service, NEH rocks!

Earlier this month I ordered the new Lillian Axe through NEH. As of today I had not received it and found it odd because it usually arrives within 10 days or so. I checked the status e-mail that they always send and noticed they had used my old address from a few years ago. I don't quite know how that happened because I've order tons of times since moving and had no problems.

I wrote to NEH to see if something could be done. A few hours later, Mike McPherson of NEH wrote back and said he would re-send the cd to my present address.

Now that is killer service. I don't know how the old address got it in there, but he assured me that my account info had been updated.

My props to Mike and all at NEH.

Great service from my favorite music source on the net.

:drink:

Dave

Earlier month I ordered the new Lillian Axe through NEH. As of today I had not received it and found it odd because it usually arrives within 10 days or so. I checked the status e-mail that they always send and noticed they had used my old address from a few years ago. I don't quite know how that happened because I've order tons of times since moving and had no problems.

I wrote to NEH to see if something could be done. A few hours later, Mike McPherson of NEH wrote back and said he would re-send the cd to my present address.

Now that is killer service. I don't know how the old address got it in there, but he assured me that my account info had been updated.

My props to Mike and all at NEH.

Great service from my favorite music source on the net.

:drink:

Dave

Moste definitely one of the BEST online CD stores out there! Their customer service is IMPECCABLE...and....had a similar situation to yours which was resolved IMMEDIATELY. Truly a great company!

Yeah, NEH is good. I always got my stuff quick. They do have good customer service too. I had a Vain - No Respect CD arrive defective and they sent me a new replacement along with a postage paid envelope to return the defective one. Perfect!

They are the best in every regards to providing a service that is second to none.

You can buy with 100% confidence from NEH :tumbsup:

Yup, this thread even provoked me to put in about a $250 order lol.....ok I had an ongoing (NEH) list and it had been about a year's worth of time coming so I finally picked up the loose ends :whistle:

Can't wait to get it all. As stated, it should be quick, cuz these guys' customer service is in a league of its own. Always very smooth. :dance:

Out of all the vendors I've ordered from, NEH Is the best by far!!! :beerbang:

NEH is probably the best online music store around. I do order alot of stuff from cduniverse.com and a little bit from cdinzane (they always have pre-orders before anyone else it seems) but NEH defiantely has the BEST customer service online!

:banger: to NEH

You can buy with 100% confidence from NEH.

Heck, NEH Records is so good, I buy with 200% confidence. :bowdown: Descriptions, sound samples, easy check-out, reasonable shipping rates, fast shipping, fantastic customer service...if NEH was a woman, it would be Anna Kournikova, naked. In other words, perfect. :P

I think alot of other labels out there (and other companies in general) could look to Mike McPherson as a model of how to run a business properly. It doesn't get much better than NEH. NEH stands for Never Ever Headaches!

I've only ordered from NEH once (4 CDs) and they arrived in just a few days. I was completely happy with the transaction and would definitely order from them again.

I've got no complaints with their service although I find their prices a little high....

I don't find it too pricey. Go to the HMV on Yonge and try to find any of the titles they have on NEH. I bet you'll pay a heck of alot more at the HMV, that's if they actually have the title in stock.

Have you been downtown since Sam's closed? That place had some cool finds if your liked to scrounge around. :crying:

I've got no complaints with their service although I find their prices a little high....

I don't find it too pricey. Go to the HMV on Yonge and try to find any of the titles they have on NEH. I bet you'll pay a heck of alot more at the HMV, that's if they actually have the title in stock.

Have you been downtown since Sam's closed? That place had some cool finds if your liked to scrounge around. :crying:

I guess I've gotten a bit spoiled from buying on eBay and Russian imports....I'm sure you're correct about HMV pricing as they were always outrageous for imports IMO although I haven't been there in at least 5 years....I used to buy mostly from Century Media and The End records but they mainly specialize in heavier music and I'm not into the heavy stuff much these days. As far as new AOR and hard rock is concerned I would have to say that NEH is the best source on the net.....I must say that I buy more from CDBABY than NEH and CDBABY has incredible service as well....

Those Russian imports should not be legal for sale outside of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and the Baltic States. Those who take advantage of an economic loophole are definitely not doing the artists/labels any favors.

Buying those CDs is like living on a $50,000/a year salary and using the food bank.

I buy all my new releases from Mike and NEH, his prices are the best around and you can't top the service!

Those Russian imports should not be legal for sale outside of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and the Baltic States. Those who take advantage of an economic loophole are definitely not doing the artists/labels any favors.

Buying those CDs is like living on a $50,000/a year salary and using the food bank.

I buy all my new releases from Mike and NEH, his prices are the best around and you can't top the service!

You certainly have the right to buy your music wherever you wish as do I....I feel no guilt at buying Russian imports as I would not be able to afford to buy the music at all if the Russian versions were not available at a reasonable price. Taking the high road is nice when you can afford to do so....

The letters NEH stand for FIRST CLASS SERVICE to me. I have been VERY pleased with what I have purchased from them. Like others have already stated a great place to buy. Love the emails with the new releases too! They DO IT RIGHT! :beerbang:

And to add to all of this praise, my order arrived promptly with all the CD's etc. (had a big order, and was mixing and matching when talking to Mike during the order lol). *AS EXPECTED HE GOT EVERYTHING PERFECT* :banana:

Also, to those who think they're a bit pricey, I don't, they only carry intermediate to rare stuff (reissues/remastered) of high quality products and usually are a one stop find for all the stuff we dig (AOR/MHR)....all for about $15 a disc.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I :agree: with both koogles & what most are saying! NEH Records is a first class business, run extremely professionally, organized & FAST! Of all the orders that I've placed they were received within 2 to 3 days (save one time when it took a couple days extra....due to a blizzaard/snowstorm of 2 to 3 feet!).

A comment bout some of those Russian imports. I also agree with what koogles stated, however I've noticed a few seller's that are not stating in their descriptions that they are from those areas! The seller lists their location as Germany or somewhere in Europe, but the CD's are shipped from Finland, for example. :hammer: But when the package arrives they are from Russia and/or with the "not to be sold outside of" label statements. I've posted one or two of these sellers here on the boards, as well.

I :agree: with both koogles & what most are saying! NEH Records is a first class business, run extremely professionally, organized & FAST! Of all the orders that I've placed they were received within 2 to 3 days (save one time when it took a couple days extra....due to a blizzaard/snowstorm of 2 to 3 feet!).

A comment bout some of those Russian imports. I also agree with what koogles stated, however I've noticed a few seller's that are not stating in their descriptions that they are from those areas! The seller lists their location as Germany or somewhere in Europe, but the CD's are shipped from Finland, for example. :hammer: But when the package arrives they are from Russia and/or with the "not to be sold outside of" label statements. I've posted one or two of these sellers here on the boards, as well.

About the Russian Imports. I also ordered from a seller in the UK on ebay and the cds showed up from Russia.

About the Russian Imports. I also ordered from a seller in the UK on ebay and the cds showed up from Russia.

The same's happened to me quite a few times, & the UK is getting bad. If the seller doesn't state the label the CD is on I will ALWAYS ask now, been burnt too many times. Not that I'm bothered if it's a CD that isn't worth much, or that I won't re-sell, but it's annoying & certainly devalues it if you do re-sell & are honest. IMO it's worth a comment back to the seller if they havent stated it, rather than neutral/neg feedback.

The same's happened to me quite a few times, & the UK is getting bad. If the seller doesn't state the label the CD is on I will ALWAYS ask now, been burnt too many times. Not that I'm bothered if it's a CD that isn't worth much, or that I won't re-sell, but it's annoying & certainly devalues it if you do re-sell & are honest. IMO it's worth a comment back to the seller if they havent stated it, rather than neutral/neg feedback.

If you want to avoid Russian version cds then here are 2 sellers than sell only Russian versions:

Nitro Music

Selling on Adrenaline

I'm sure there are more but these are two that I've dealt with.....

The first hint that you are buying a Russian CD is the fact that the shipping costs more if not double the price of the CD you are getting. If you see 4.99$ Buy It Now for the CD and 9$+ for shipping, something smells fishy.

In fact the you are paying 14$ for the Russian import cd + shipping and if the cost is 13$ plus 3$ shipping at NEH, you are saving a whopping 2$. I'd rather get the NEH version any day.

The first hint that you are buying a Russian CD is the fact that the shipping costs more if not double the price of the CD you are getting. If you see 4.99$ Buy It Now for the CD and 9$+ for shipping, something smells fishy.

In fact the you are paying 14$ for the Russian import cd + shipping and if the cost is 13$ plus 3$ shipping at NEH, you are saving a whopping 2$. I'd rather get the NEH version any day.

I agree, you are better off dealing directly with a site like Nuclearhell.com than to deal with these sellers if you are interested in these Russian imports....