Better Guitarist!

Better Guitarist!!  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with Malmsteen with Lynch a very close second.

Vincent doesn't deserve to be in the same poll IMO, yeah he could play fast and WAS a good songwriter, but the guy is a f#@king tool IMO.

Vincent doesn't deserve to be in the same poll IMO, yeah he could play fast and WAS a good songwriter, but the guy is a f#@king tool IMO.

:rofl2: Backed.

I would go with George Lynch out of the three listed... though some of my favorites include Criss Oliva, Jeff Waters (Annihilator), Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) and Michael Weikath (Helloween)

I'd go with Lynch then Malmsteen...both are Personal faves..so

I could flip these two spots around on any given day....

Vincent is total wanker...speed but no taste....all flash..no

talent..IMO

:rofl2: Backed.

I would go with George Lynch out of the three listed... though some of my favorites include Criss Oliva, Jeff Waters (Annihilator), Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) and Michael Weikath (Helloween)

:rofl2: I know how Keef really feels about Vinny. A great player I can't stand his image, he looks to much like a woman. I went with Malmsteen.

Yngwie Malmsteen, although not my fave player, smokes the other 2 (V V Vincent especially) by far.

:rofl2: I know how Keef really feels about Vinny. A great player I can't stand his image, he looks to much like a woman. I went with Malmsteen.

What I wanna know is, whose wardrobe would win in a duel -- Malmsteen's fluffy pirate shirts or Vinnie's pink spandex and lace? :P

I like all 3 guitarists!

But, my favorite one has gotta be George Lynch! The other two don't compare to Dokken(in my opinion)! And then I would go with Malmsteen.

Among the 3, I would definitely choose George Lynch in his Dokken days. Though his not even in the top 5 guitarist in my crazy list of 80s greats.

I don't believe that Vinnie was THAT fast. Wasn't there a thread here that revealed what he usually does in the studio to sound fast???

What I wanna know is, whose wardrobe would win in a duel -- Malmsteen's fluffy pirate shirts or Vinnie's pink spandex and lace? :P

:) You just gotta love the 80's.

Eddie Van Halen, And Harry Cody. Yngwie Malmsteen is the biggest cocksucker load that should have been swalloed douche bag ever concieved, we spent $200 when I was in 7th grade to go to his guitar workshop, that fucking wig wouldnt even sign a goddamn cd for anybody there, since then he's never gotten my hard earned money nor will I ever buy his repetitive overused redundunt SHIT!!! ever again. I like Vinnie!

Eddie Van Halen, And Harry Cody. Yngwie Malmsteen is the biggest cocksucker load that should have been swalloed douche bag ever concieved, we spent $200 when I was in 7th grade to go to his guitar workshop, that fucking wig wouldnt even sign a goddamn cd for anybody there, since then he's never gotten my hard earned money nor will I ever buy his repetitive overused redundunt SHIT!!! ever again. I like Vinnie!

I heard he isn't very nice to his fans when it comes to that kind of stuff.

He's a cocksucker, Im always in the mindset that if it werent for those fans, who would he be?

He's a cocksucker, Im always in the mindset that if it werent for those fans, who would he be?

FUCK-IN-A-RIGHT we buy his albums giving him the good life at least he can sign a few fucking autographs once in a while.