Attraction

66 mustang

Pure summer party band. GET UP AND SHAKE and SUMMER DAYS are just great Danger Danger style songs from the first two D2 albums. It has it all plus the one great ballad you can play for your girl. I love this cd and I have not played this in several years. shame on me :axe:

>> Pure summer party band. GET UP AND SHAKE and SUMMER DAYS are just great Danger Danger style songs from the first two D2 albums. It has it all plus the one great ballad you can play for your girl. I love this cd and I have not played this in several years. shame on me <<

Definitely a fun album. Haven't listened to it in quite a while either. Might have to pull it out.

Didnt James Christian produce it? ive heard get up and shake, and that one sad song, I think it's about death, just in a way to literal way, the song's sound good, it just seems like there is something about it, I can't put my finger on, like a dry spot, in the production, or the vocals, something just sounds a little off to me, but then again, WHAT THE FUCK DO I KNOW?????

This band put out an amazing debut cd the best 2000 album, maybe It was 1999.

What a shame they didn't made a second one, Really this is one of my all time favs glam/hair metal album.

I never get enough of this great songs.

I love Summer days,Story book and gone but not forgotten.

Maybe better that any D2 album (my fav is screw it).

This is one of my all-time faves. Every track is flawless. I absolutely LOVE this thing. They teased us with news that there was going to be a 2nd disc for so long (with new singer), but I've given up on that. F*cking excellent disc though.

Great CD if you're looking for that 80s hair-metal sound. "Lickity Split" is simply awesome--can't get enough of that chorus--and easily ranks among my all-time favorite songs. But while that track may be the best, all the others are pretty excellent too. Definitely one of those rare "no filler" albums.

Great CD if you're looking for that 80s hair-metal sound. "Lickity Split" is simply awesome--can't get enough of that chorus--and easily ranks among my all-time favorite songs.

I love that song!!!

I think 'Things were better' is my favourite song... but jeezus wept - I do really love every single track. Damn I wish I hate it here to listen to today!!!!

• 3 years later...

Just to put the rumour to bed once and for all, there will not be a second album from these guys? Correct?

Just to put the rumour to bed once and for all, there will not be a second album from these guys? Correct?

good question

I dont think there'll be a second album even though the bands has more than enough material for album 2.

if I'm not mistaken Ryan over at metal mayhem has most if not all the songs attraction have recorded.

good question

I dont think there'll be a second album even though the bands has more than enough material for album 2.

if I'm not mistaken Ryan over at metal mayhem has most if not all the songs attraction have recorded.

What's he doing with them?

And yeah, Cap'n Howdy, the songs were recorded a long time ago but I think the rumour a few years ago was that the band had mostly got back together, minus the lead singer, and they were planning to record again. Doesn't look like it ever happened, though.

Actually, in a similar story I was speaking, via email, to one of the guys from Blind Date, and he said there was also a chance they may release new material too. But that looks not to be a goer either. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Pure summer party band. GET UP AND SHAKE and SUMMER DAYS are just great Danger Danger style songs from the first two D2 albums. It has it all plus the one great ballad you can play for your girl. I love this cd and I have not played this in several years. shame on me :axe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdb07Fz1Meg

I remember buying this on the description that it sounded like Danger Danger etc, but could never get excited about it. Couple of semi-decent songs, but overall just found it very weak.

Not a bad album, but just so mediocre. Even albums by the likes of Raquel had at least one stand out track brilliant, but this one just had "ok" tracks.