The PS3 Race is ON!

T-BONE

What a crock of shit. Check this out! <_<

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...R40&satitle=ps3

2,800 with free shipping. Bargain.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have mine sitting on the table right now.... 36 hours outside WalMart - 1st in LineEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe. Crock no way. This things are like gold. Walmart only got 8 of the 10 promised. No one else in town got any! Crock is paying 1000s for 1 cd. The 400,00 units promised were cut by 20% and unlikely to be avialable again for awhile. Actually we got 3 all together. HELLL Ya mines going to ebay.

$9100? Sacred sheeeee-it!!

I'm perfectly happy with my old-school Sega Genesis, thanks... :blink:

now up to 15 grand????? jeez

I heard yesterday that there is actually a problem with the new system. Some of the older games (which are suppose to work on the new system) don't work the way they should. Some don't work at all and some of the games doen't have the right sound effects with them. Shhould be interesting.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard the same thing. Now we can sit back and watch the recall :lol:

Well mine sold in about 10 seconds for 1800.00 which is what I asked for it. Ridiculous Yes but whats a person to do :). They have downloads that fix the problems with the old playstation games that wont play on the new system. Recalls o ya i see that coming soon. To be honest I stood in line for my son which also was there. I told him he would get half the profit and Im using the other for the Nintendo Wii system. So he made around 550.00 for 36 hours. Just a tad more than Sonic pays HA!.

All sorts of reports about the thing overheating. Also, if you have a CRT HDTV that supports 1080i but not 720p, any 720p PS3 games will be downconverted to 480p rather than upconverted to 1080i, so it looks like crap. My 65" Mitsubishi falls into that category and it's only 2 years old.

Contrast this with the Xbox 360 HD-DVD add-on drive that is getting rave reviews all over the place.

I hope Blu-Ray dies a quick and painful death.

-Dan

I am soooo glad my video game wants died with the advent of PS2. I have no interest in PS3, XBox or any other confounded gadget that comes this way...

I saw a tech type show last night and they were interviewing people standing in lines waiting for these damn things. There' were thugs going up and down the lines threatening people and telling them that whoever gets one and comes out of the store, they're going to get rolled for it. If there's people camping out for this shit, why don't the stores get a police officer to moniter things because you KNOW there's going to be problems. Other places there were fights and brawls in the lines. The general public sure are a bunch of morons at times

I saw a tech type show last night and they were interviewing people standing in lines waiting for these damn things. There' were thugs going up and down the lines threatening people and telling them that whoever gets one and comes out of the store, they're going to get rolled for it. If there's people camping out for this shit, why don't the stores get a police officer to moniter things because you KNOW there's going to be problems. Other places there were fights and brawls in the lines. The general public sure are a bunch of morons at times

Stupidity Stupidity Stupidity

there was a robbery in the Phil area, two teenagers got the ps3 and went to their car, then some thug with a gin took it from them, yikes!!!

there was a robbery in the Phil area, two teenagers got the ps3 and went to their car, then some thug with a gin took it from them, yikes!!!

what is a gin? :blink:

oops, I mean a gun!!!!!!! i cant spell!!!!

what is a gin? :blink:

Tastes like pine needles :anon::P

Ah I see grasshopper...

My wife told me this story she saw on the news...local Wal-Mart was supposed to be getting 20 units in but ended up with only 10. The store manager announces this to the crowd of people lined up and says that he's going to set up 10 chairs...whoever makes it to one gets a PS3. Of course, there's a stampede & several people are trampled. I hope someone sues the shit out of Wal-Mart...what a freakin' idiot.

My wife told me this story she saw on the news...local Wal-Mart was supposed to be getting 20 units in but ended up with only 10. The store manager announces this to the crowd of people lined up and says that he's going to set up 10 chairs...whoever makes it to one gets a PS3. Of course, there's a stampede & several people are trampled. I hope someone sues the shit out of Wal-Mart...what a freakin' idiot.

Nice.

How long do you think it's gonna be before somebody gets killed in one of these stampede/riots? Over a F**KING VIDEO GAME SYSTEM?? Geez.