CDInzane... a bunch of disorganized wingnuts.

I placed a order 4 years ago and it was a absolute disaster , he had what I was told merchandise in stock and come to find out it was not he charged my credit card and when a week went buy no CDS well called him up and asked where are the CDS I only live 500 miles away from you and he said well must have went to the wrong address he then told me it could be delayed in the post office , one excuse after the other then finally he said ohh the CDS were not in stock yet after all this he tells me this , I told him the reason I ordered the CDS is that they were in stock ... He said well they will be in stock soon told him to cancel the order and refund my money . He beat around the bush and I told him well I am coming to Minneapolis this week and I would come and we could talk like men face to face an then when I said that he said I will refund you .. He knew I was serous and I was coming up and I was going to kick his fuckin ass ... I told him wow first order and if went allright I would order a ton of stuff from him well I guess he did not want my business . Once I am lied to never give them a chance to do it again . So anyone ordering no matter how much he does not care he is rude and a liar .......Buy from NEH , Mike is the best vender I have ever dealt with !!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I had been giving CD Inzane free pub via a banner ad, as I had recently actually had decent order results from them, but after this fiasco with MR, I've yanked it. No sense supporting supporting someone who is going to be that utterly unprofessional.

-Dan

Okay, looks like I missed something here. Can anyone offer a quick rundown for an oblivious kid? Thanks.

Okay, looks like I missed something here. Can anyone offer a quick rundown for an oblivious kid? Thanks.

Here is a quick summation: CDInzane gone nutso on Andrew at Melodicrock.com.

Does that clear everything up for you Geoff?

Remember the Snakeryder dude vs Andrew from last year? Pretty much the same kind of stupid nonsense with Andrew taking a hit for no real reason.

Zane wanted to set up a merchandise table at MRFest 2, and Andrew understandably said no (there were other vendors who asked and were also turned down, so CD Inzane was not the only vendor). The bands playing the event can set up tables, but not outside/competing merchants.

Zane had a hissy fit and started making lame statements about Andrew, MR, and MRFest 2 in his newsletter and on his web site, as well as selling promos that Zane had requested from Andrew to give to artists on his label.

Andrew said "enough" and pulled all CD Inzane ads/promos at MR.

Zane somehow thinks that what he paid for monthly banner ads at MR somehow constitutes an "investment" in MR.

Zane is threatening lawsuit, allying himself with that J.T. Snakeryder loon, and using very juvenile insults (ranting and calling Andrew a faggot, etc.... sound familiar?) on the Noticeboard, as well as lashing out at some of the members there.

People who initially were posting defending or recommending CD Inzane as a CD shop have all but disappeared since Zane has shown his true nature.

That's it in a nutshell.

Hmmm... I think I'll go to one of the largest web sites where my target buyer audience hangs out, and call the owner and the members names.

Nice.

Zane wanted to set up a merchandise table at MRFest 2, and Andrew understandably said no (there were other vendors who asked and were also turned down, so CD Inzane was not the only vendor). The bands playing the event can set up tables, but not outside/competing merchants.

Zane had a hissy fit and started making lame statements about Andrew, MR, and MRFest 2 in his newsletter and on his web site, as well as selling promos that Zane had requested from Andrew to give to artists on his label.

Zane somehow thinks that what he paid for monthly banner ads at MR somehow constitutes an "investment" in MR.

Zane is threatening lawsuit, allying himself with that J.T. Snakeryder loon, and using very juvenile insults (ranting and calling Andrew a faggot, etc.... sound familiar?) on the Noticeboard, as well as lashing out at some of the members there.

People who initially were posting defending or recommending CD Inzane as a CD shop have all but disappeared since Zane has shown his true nature.

That's it in a nutshell.

Hmmm... I think I'll go to one of the largest web sites where my target buyer audience hangs out, and call the owner and the members names.

Nice.

OK, Dan's summation is better than mine. :anon:

That's it in a nutshell.

Nice.

OK, Dan's summation is better than mine. :anon:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Nice, thanks Dan (not so much Dave ;)).

Wow, man you got to feel for Andrew. He's trying to run a website that helps bring melodic rock to the masses and he has to deal with shit like that? Morons really blemish the world.

I wonder if we will be treated to a Youtube video from this Zane guy too. I hope so. Those Youtube videos from the Snakeryder guy were absolute classics.

Hmmm... Minnesota... I think I know who he is, but never realized it was the CDinzane guy

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000353117259

After further thought, I went back and looked at his Facebook pics and realized who he was. In one of his pics with Sammy Hagar, he's standing with a bunch of friends of mine, Paul Christiansen, Mike Simonds and Rick Forsgren. Zane was the drummer on Conditioned Responses 2nd cd

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=1132&CDName=In+Flagrante+Delecto

Now Zane is banning Hammerfall. This email arrived just over an hour ago:

SAY "NO" TO HAMMERFALL!

We are deeply sorry for not seeing you all at "Station 4" in St. Paul, Minnesota last night. Upon arrival at 3pm, all 4 vendors at this show were told by Hammerfall's tour manager, that there was not to be any sales other than by the band. Reading below will show the complaint sent to Nuclear Blast Germany last night as well as their Hawthorne Office in the U.S.

"Tonight many vendors were scheduled for sales at Station 4 for the Hammerfall show. We've been working a merchandise cd / dvd booth for years at the club. Hammerfall's tour manager demanded we not have a booth as well as the 3 other vendors. WWW.CDINZANE.COM works directly with the U.S. office of CM/NB and purchases thousands of dollars in sales thru them. As of this evening, because Hammerfall's tour manager cost us at least $2000 + in sales loss plus 2 days of planning to do the show at Station 4, We will NEVER carry any titles, sell anymore titles or do any further promotion for the band Hammerfall. We marketed for 1 week in advertising with the club promotor. Many were coming out for the event. We recommend contacting this tour manager with the band and letting him know he's severely hurt sales on this side of the world for the band."

As of today March 19th, 2010, because some people think it's "their right" to tell supporting company's what they can and cannot do and show a sheer act of disrespect when coming to our country, WWW.CDINZANE.COM will perminently discontinue carrying anything to do with Hammerfall. This is the decision we have made.

In the future: We are very tight in a "Metal Union" with the club promotor Nathan Block. He and I see metal and unity. I know Nathan was very irritated and saddened by this response from Hammerfall's Manager. We've done ton's of shows over the past 2 years at this club and grew up with the club. Out of respect for a "smooth night", we left instead of fighting.

Again, we are sorry for disappointing those of you that responded to going out to see the band and in wanting to purchase tons of great imports from our advertising all week long, at this show.

CD INZANE LLC Staff

Maybe Lady Karma has reared her ugly head?

Why are there so many a**holes involved in the music that we listen to? There is no wonder why melodic rock/metal is where it is. It's sad... that's about all I can say.

Oh... one more thing. I'm gonna now have to pick up a Hammerfall release. After I get it I'll email the bands management and tell them that I bought the CD because I agree with their stand of NOT allowing competition to sell merch at "Station 4" in St. Paul, Minnesota. A large percentage of what touring bands make is on their merch. Many bands, such as Hammerfall, wouldn't be able to tour the States without selling merch.

Why are there so many a**holes involved in the music that we listen to? There is no wonder why melodic rock/metal is where it is. It's sad... that's about all I can say.

Oh... one more thing. I'm gonna now have to pick up a Hammerfall release. After I get it I'll email the bands management and tell them that I bought the CD because I agree with their stand of NOT allowing competition to sell merch at "Station 4" in St. Paul, Minnesota. A large percentage of what touring bands make is on their merch. Many bands, such as Hammerfall, wouldn't be able to tour the States without selling merch.

The hypersensitivity and poor people skills displayed by both Zane and his staff continue to be put on display for all to see.

Hey, why not post Hammerfall's email here and those of us who choose to do so, can email them in SUPPORT of their policy?

I agree that we need to get more bands like Hammerfall in the USA, and if selling their own merchandise is what it takes, then so be it! Personally, I would love to see Pink Cream 69 and Primal Fear. :beerbang: I have no idea if either of them has ever ventured into the USA; if they have it was nowhere near me!

I also know Nathan Block, who promoted this show and I'll say he's a fantastic guy! All 6'7" of him! hahaha

The thing I'm not understanding is what makes some of these vendors THINK they're automatically going to be able to sell their wares at every show? Do they ever look into that fact before they plan on doing it? If not, then it's their own fault. I've been so a few shows in the St. Paul and Mpls areas and sometimes, it's only the band selling stuff and other times there's outside vendors. I've seen Lance King have his Nightmare Records stand at some shows and othertimes not, but I've never seen or heard him go crying like a baby when he doesn't get his way and post crap all over the internet alienating his fans.

Zane needs to pull his nook out of his ass and shove it back in his mouth

I took this pic of Nate (Swordlord) at the Lillian Axe show last year... He really is 6'7"

lillianaxeprimetime0825.jpg

The hypersensitivity and poor people skills displayed by both Zane and his staff continue to be put on display for all to see.

Hey, why not post Hammerfall's email here and those of us who choose to do so, can email them in SUPPORT of their policy?

I agree that we need to get more bands like Hammerfall in the USA, and if selling their own merchandise is what it takes, then so be it! Personally, I would love to see Pink Cream 69 and Primal Fear. :beerbang: I have no idea if either of them has ever ventured into the USA; if they have it was nowhere near me!

Well... When I go out to the KIX and ZO2 show tonight I plan to pick up tickets for Primal Fear. I know they are playing in Virginia in May. I'm not sure where you are located... but keep your eyes open for Primal Fear.

http://www.jaxxroxx.com/calendar.php

Well... When I go out to the KIX and ZO2 show tonight I plan to pick up tickets for Primal Fear. I know they are playing in Virginia in May. I'm not sure where you are located... but keep your eyes open for Primal Fear.

http://www.jaxxroxx.com/calendar.php

Sorry this went way off topic, but thanks for the info. I wish I lived closer to Jaxx so I could take advantage of the great bands they offer!

I think that most that follow what's went on the melodicrock site wouldn't believe a word that Zane is saying in that post. To the best of my knowledge the Harem Scarem guys and Andrew have always had a great relationship and the only band I remember ever having an issue with him was the whole Def Leppard thing with "Yeah" being reviewed or something. This shit that Zane is doing is so damaging to our community.

Is it just me, or is "this" annoying the shit out of you when you read this Zane guy's "messages"? What's up with the random "use" of inverted "commas" everywhere? Very annoying. :lol:

Fun reading, but yeah, the guy seems inzane... lol. I don't know much, but even I had gathered over the years that Harem Scarem and Melodicrock.com were tight... where the hell did that claim stem from?

For giggles, I took a screenshot of Zane's post along with Andrew's reply to save for posterity's sake, since I'm sure that Zane will delete it as soon as he is aware of it.

zaneinsane.gif

:tumbsup: