Whitesnake - Slide It In

Jetboy - Feel The Shake

Vixen - Rev It Up

And in the mail (my wife hid them 'till my b-day):

Sleeze Beez - Powertool

Harem Scarem - S/T

Hair Of The Dog - Ignite

In the mail today:

Y & T - "Black Tiger" which now completes my Y & T collection until "Unearthed, Volume 2" comes out in mid-November".  I don't know if I should get "Down For The Count"; I hear it is their pop album.

Oderin,

Down For The Count is one of my favorites. I think you'd like it. But that's just me.

Added a few gems this week:

Billy Squier - Signs of Life (Beautiful mint condition)

Dokken - Under Lock and Key (Original Japanese pressing with sticker OBI... STILL SEALED! :D

Cinderella - Long Cold Winter (Original Japanese pressing)

Cinderella - Still Climbing (Original Japanese pressing)

More to come!

In the mail today:

Y & T - "Black Tiger" which now completes my Y & T collection until "Unearthed, Volume 2" comes out in mid-November".  I don't know if I should get "Down For The Count"; I hear it is their pop album.

Oderin,

Down For The Count is one of my favorites. I think you'd like it. But that's just me.

Hey, thanks Dave! I LOVE Y & T!!! They ROCK! I enjoy listening to "Black Tiger", "Earthshaker", "Mean Streak", and "In Rock We Trust". I have only one live album "Yesterday and Today Live" and that one kicks ass. Very creative, yet highly underrated band, IMO.

'ROCK AND ROLL'S GONNA SAVE THE WORLD'

In the mail today:

Oderin,

Hey, thanks Dave! I LOVE Y & T!!! They ROCK! I enjoy listening to "Black Tiger", "Earthshaker", "Mean Streak", and "In Rock We Trust". I have only one live album "Yesterday and Today Live" and that one kicks ass. Very creative, yet highly underrated band, IMO.

Speaking of live. Do you have Open Fire? It's a EP but it rocks.

In the mail:

McQueen Street - 2

Pretty Boy Floyd - 3 cd box set of Live At The Pretty Ugly Club, Tonight Belongs To The Young and Vault II

Maximum - Just For Kicks

In the mail today:

Oderin,

Speaking of live. Do you have Open Fire? It's a EP but it rocks.

No, I haven't. When I was on vacation, I found a used cassette of "Open Fire" at used CD store for $1. I was going to buy it but I was afraid there might be drop-outs in the audio.

Bought over the weekend:

Halloween - Victims of the Night

Halloween - No One Gets Out!

Armored Saint - Raising Fear

Grinder - Nothing is Sacred

Z-Lot-Z - Tearing at your mind

Sinister - Cross the Styx

Asphyx - The Rack

And received in the mail:

Worlds Apart - S/T

Badlands - Dusk

Trouble - S/T

Tokyo Rose - S/T

I've just got:

CHARADE I + II (love I, not too sure yet about II)

CASANOVA "All Beauty Must Die"

Picked up:

Bitch - A Rose By Any Other Name

Ozzy - Just Say Ozzy

Aerosmith - Done With Mirrors (w/o the backwards print, but it was only $2 new so oh well)

Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper

Nevada Beach - Zero Day

Hmmm,aint posted in this thread for a while (where have I heard that before?) so lets see what I can remember buying recently:

Roxx Gang-Things you've never done before (replacing a cassette)

Bret Michaels-Ballads,blues & stories

Bret Michaels-Raine (cd single)

Bret Michaels-Right now,right here (CD single)

40ft Ringo-Inside your head EP

Mitch Malloy-S/T

Mitch Malloy-Nobody wins in this war (CD single)

Riot-Priveledge of power (replacing a cassette)

Bowes & Morley-Moving swiftly along

Butch Walker-Letters

Attraction 65-S/T

From The Inside-S/T

Von Groove-Drivin off the edge of the world

Pretty Boy Floyd-The ultimate PBF

I been with Butch since his Southgang days,and quite frankly he is one of the best song writers out there at the moment so how can I not support him?

Only stuff of his I'm having serious trouble finding is The Floyds,but I will find them,oh yes I will!

I been with Butch since his Southgang days,and quite frankly he is one of the best song writers out there at the moment so how can I not support him?

Only stuff of his I'm having serious trouble finding is The Floyds,but I will find them,oh yes I will!

Captain; very cool! :drink: I picked up the first Southgang in the early 90s and then I ran and got Group Therapy right away. I remember reading about the Floyds in Metal Edge. I kind of lost track of Butch until I grabbed a couple M3 albums on eBay. Then I got the third and have been getting his solo stuff (and going back for past albums, live stuff, and any hidden things I can find) ever since.

He is one of the best song craftsmen around, IMHO! Glad to see someone else share the same opinion. (I just recently got a friend hooked on him as well.)

Here's the latest CDs that caused me to part with my hard-earned cash:

EUROPE: "Start From the Dark"

LION: "Dangerous Attraction"

SIMPLE PLAN: "Still not Getting Any"

SKILLET: "Collide"

SUM 41: "Chuck"

JESTER'S DESTINY: "Royal Pain"

I can make you a CDR of Floyds Funk Revival. I got it a while back during the Napster Days. The CD was called Creamy

Floyds Funk Revival

Another trading Place for The Floyds and Floyds Funk Revival

Megsplace

Thanx dude,not really a fan of CDRs as I prefer to find originals (yeah I'm a fussy fucker),but if anyone stumbles on any original copies that are fairly priced,lemme know & I'll be yer pal forever (or a week,whichever is shorter)!