Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

I was thinking about eating Mango Steen. Do you think Eric Brittingham would approve? I'm not too worried whether Mango Steen would or not, because rumour has it my muscles are bigger than his.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about eating Mango Steen. Do you think Eric Brittingham would approve? I'm not too worried whether Mango Steen would or not, because rumour has it my muscles are bigger than his.

Mango Steen has been eaten before. In fact, Eric Brittingham eats Mango Steen.

Is Mango Steen a female? This would really turn my world upside down.

I also want to mention Eric Brittingam's shoulders. They're nice.

(I just don't want to make a post here without mentioning Him... who knows what I'd be putting myself up for)

Eric Brittingham invented the apple.

Eric Brittingham buillt Mount Everest with a bucket and spade.

Eric Brittingham can chug a gallon of milk and not throw up.

Some people get lucky and kill two birds with one stone. Eric Brittingham once killed four birds with half a stone. What's that? You say there's no such thing as half a stone? The four dead birds didn't think so either.

Eric Brittingham CAN lick his elbow.

P is for Eric Brittingham, as is every other letter of the alphabet.

Eric Brittingham is capable of photosynthesis.

Eric Brittingham does not love Raymond.

Eric Brittingham doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.

Einstein's original Theory of Relativity was; if Eric Brittingham hits you, your relatives will feel it.

Bigfoot takes pictures of Eric Brittingham.

Eric Brittingham invented the apple.

Eric Brittingham buillt Mount Everest with a bucket and spade.

Eric Brittingham can chug a gallon of milk and not throw up.

Some people get lucky and kill two birds with one stone. Eric Brittingham once killed four birds with half a stone. What's that? You say there's no such thing as half a stone? The four dead birds didn't think so either.

Eric Brittingham CAN lick his elbow.

P is for Eric Brittingham, as is every other letter of the alphabet.

Eric Brittingham is capable of photosynthesis.

Eric Brittingham does not love Raymond.

Einstein's original Theory of Relativity was; if Eric Brittingham hits you, your relatives will feel it.

Bigfoot takes pictures of Eric Brittingham.

After a short discussion with Eric Brittingham, it has been determined that Eric approves and certifies this post.

Eric Brittingham can MAKE water run uphill.

Eric Brittingham can strike a match on a bar of soap.

Eric Brittingham once played Russian Roulette with a fully load gun and won.

The only reason the color pink still exists is because Eric Brittingham is color blind.

Eric Brittingham is allowed to talk about Fight Club.

Eric Brittingham once played 18 holes of golf using a 12 inch strip of rebar and a sun dried tomato. He shot a 54.

On the Asian market, Eric Brittingham's urine is worth $400 per fluid ounce.

Eric Brittingham sneezes electricity.

Eric Brittingham's smile once brought a puppy back to life.

Eric Brittingham lost both his legs in a car accident....and still managed to walk it off.

Eric Brittingham invented the corndog.

The agent of Eric Brittingham asked Eric if he wanted to be in Brokeback Mountain. Eric Brittingham's agent has been missing for almost 2 years now. Never ask Eric Brittingham to be in a gay cowboy movie.

Eric Brittingham IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

I loved every single one, but this made my Eric Brittigham-ometer go wild.

Is it me or are Keith's posts in this thread the greatest posts of all time?

I bow to your excellence. :bowdown:

My favorite is the one about the 4 birds and the 1/2 stone. :tumbsup:

Backed. I was enthralled, amused, aroused and excited.

Crop circles are Eric Brittingham's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

Eric Brittingham is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Eric Brittingham out. It failed miserably.

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Eric Brittingham has 72... and they're all poisonous.

Eric Brittingham drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

When Eric Brittingham sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Eric Brittingham has not had to pay taxes, ever.

Eric Brittingham invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

Eric Brittingham can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Eric Brittingham once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Eric Brittingham is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Police label anyone attacking Eric Brittingham as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Eric Brittingham and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Eric Brittingham turned that wine into beer.

Eric Brittingham can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

Eric Brittingham does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.

Eric Brittingham sheds his skin twice a year.

When taking the SAT, write "Eric Brittingham" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Eric Brittingham.

I laugh aloud and think to quote one of them as appreciation, then the next one is just as awesome too. I did love the tax one though. Eric Brittingham's the best!

Crop circles are Eric Brittingham's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

Eric Brittingham is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Eric Brittingham out. It failed miserably.

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Eric Brittingham has 72... and they're all poisonous.

When Eric Brittingham sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Eric Brittingham has not had to pay taxes, ever.

Eric Brittingham invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

Eric Brittingham once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Eric Brittingham is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Eric Brittingham and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Eric Brittingham turned that wine into beer.

Eric Brittingham can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

When taking the SAT, write "Eric Brittingham" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Eric Brittingham.

I knew that was the reason for Crop Circles.

Wow Mel Gibson was waaaaaaay off in his movie "Signs".

When Eric Brittingham picks his nose, he REALLY does find Gold.

Eric Brittingham speaks in all caps.

Eric Brittingham delivers more male with one thrust of his pelvis than the U.S. Postal Service and the Pony Express have combined for the last 146 years.

Eric Brittingham once won a pissing contest against a Russian race horse.

When Eric Brittingham throws a boomerang, the boomerang does not return because it is scared to come back.

Eric Brittingham floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Eric Brittingham can dribble a football.

Eric Brittingham's IQ can be expressed simply as a sideways eight

Eric Brittingham is a stunt double for Optimus Prime.

Eric Brittingham can clap with one hand.

Eric Brittingham removed his own tonsils... with a chainsaw.

Eric Brittingham digs graves with a shoe horn.

Eric Brittingham doesn't believe in ravioli. He stuffs a live turtle with beef and smothers it in pig's blood.

Count from one to ten. That's how long it would take Eric Brittingham to kill you...Forty seven times.

The 1972 Miami Dolphins lost one game, it was an exhibition game vs. Eric Brittingham.

Eric Brittingham is not Politically Correct. He is just Correct. Always.

Mr. T pities the fool. Eric Brittingham rips the fool's head off.

Eric Brittingham had to stop washing his clothes in the ocean. The tsunamis were killing people.

Eric Brittingham has volunteered to remain on earth after the Rapture; he will spend his time fighting the Anti-Christ.

A man once taunted Eric Brittingham with a bag of Lay's potato chips, saying "Betcha can't eat just one!" Eric Brittingham proceeded to eat the chips, the bag, and the man in one deft move.

Eric Brittingham's favorite cereal is Kellogg's Nails 'N' Gravel.

In the first Jurassic Park movie, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Eric Brittingham was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.

"Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie. It's also what Eric Brittingham calls the pile of dead ninjas in his front yard.

Eric Brittingham does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Eric Brittingham.

Eric Brittingham once had sex with a cigarette machine in the Osaka airport.

Eric Brittingham's penis has a Hemi.

Kenny G is allowed to live because Eric Brittingham doesn't kill women.

Eric Brittingham once created a flamethrower by urinating into a lighter.

If a tree falls in the forest, does anybody hear? Yes. Eric Brittingham hears it. Eric Brittingham can hear everything. Eric Brittingham can hear the shrieking terror in your soul.

Eric Brittingham is like a dog, not only because he can smell fear, but because he can piss on whatever he wants.

Eric Brittingham can jump-start a car using jumper cables attached to his nipples.

People created the automobile to escape from Eric Brittingham...Not to be outdone, Eric Brittingham created the automobile accident.

People have often asked the United States, What is your secret weapon against terrorists? We simply reply...Eric Brittingham.

There is no Control button on Eric Brittingham's computer. Eric Brittingham is always in control.

Eric Brittingham let the dogs out.

I feel like Keith has just cleaned up in the after-Christmas sales and he's sharing his bounty of gifts with all of us. I can't recall when I lol'd so much as I have with all these.

I tried to reply to this but couldn't. Eric Brittingham's essence has been captured in the most candid way possible... and I feel this brings us all closer to him. Not too close, though. I like my spine where it is.

Who is this Eric Brittingham? He sounds pretty! :wub:

Well Cliff, I don't think he'll match Jez in your eyes, but I guarantee you'll like what you see. If you don't you probably won't survive.

Post of the year (even if the year is only 9 days old).

The other 2 are contenders too.

Wait a minute! WTF? Did South Australia stop, Lindsay? It's the 11th day of the year here in NSW. Hope you guys catch up soon mate. :lol:

Eric Brittingham is why my eyes open in the morning.

Chuck Norris wouldn't think so.

I dare say he would once Eric Brittingham instructed him to. I know he only grew the beard because Eric Brittingham told him to. Seriously, you can read up on that on the Wikipedia site.