Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Good Lord! We haven't discussed Eric Brittingham in over a MONTH!!

I hope he's not pissed!!

Eric Brittingham recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

I am bringing this one back up because I recently drank Red Bull for the first time ever... and y'know what? I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually Eric Brittingham's urine, or SOMEBODY's urine at least, cuz that stuff tasted awful!!

Eric Brittingham recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

I am bringing this one back up because I recently drank Red Bull for the first time ever... and y'know what? I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually Eric Brittingham's urine, or SOMEBODY's urine at least, cuz that stuff tasted awful!!

Try Eric's piss with some Jaggermeister...yum...a...dum...dum.

When I awoke this morning I looked outside my window and I thought I saw the sun. But then I realised it was just the gleam reflected from Eric Brittingham's eyes.

I have just listened to Cinderella's "Don't Know What You've Got (Till It's Gone)" for the first time in a while and my soul is filled with the wondrous glory that is Eric Brittingham. For a brief while, at least, the rain stopped, the clouds parted, and the sun began to shine.

Thank you, Mr. Brittingham. Thank you.

I have just listened to Cinderella's "Don't Know What You've Got (Till It's Gone)" for the first time in a while and my soul is filled with the wondrous glory that is Eric Brittingham. For a brief while, at least, the rain stopped, the clouds parted, and the sun began to shine.

Thank you, Mr. Brittingham. Thank you.

Listening to Nobody's Fool(Live) as I type this on Pandora. I am feeling the spirit.

I was looking at an old issue of Metal Edge where the did a live review of Cinderella and in one of the pics they had a pic of Jeff Labar but said it was Eric. I hope EB got his revenge for their stupidity.

• 2 weeks later...

Eric Brittingham is not pleased that His thread slipped to page 2 of this section... yet AGAIN. I don't know how long we can keep disrespecting The Great One like this before he decides to unleash his terrible vengeance upon us all!

We beseech thee, forgive us, Eric! :bowdown:

Eric Brittingham is not pleased that His thread slipped to page 2 of this section... yet AGAIN. I don't know how long we can keep disrespecting The Great One like this before he decides to unleash his terrible vengeance upon us all!

We beseech thee, forgive us, Eric! :bowdown:

I beg of you...a thousand pardons.

I was going to say something, but I decided to see if you could get it in gear yourself. I won't always be here to calm Eric Brittingham down.

A side note...........

I thought I heard thunder again this morning. It turns out it was Eric Brittingham muttering the words "Cock Smokers".

Oh! was this the guy that was in Fleetwood Mac??? Oh my god! im your biggest fan! I cant believe this!

She took the last Train out of my Heart.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

We all need a little Shelter......just a little helper to get us by.

Well you can't get blood from a stone.

We all need a little Shelter......just a little helper to get us by.

Well you can't get blood from a stone.

I'll be Climbing for the rest of my life.

Eric Brittingham doesn't wanna hear it... cuz talk is cheap. He don't want to hear it. Oooh talk is cheap. He don't wanna know.