Fav Jamie Rowe project

your Favorite Jamie Rowe  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Impossible to vote for anything but Adriangale.

'Time stands still' by Guardian, however, is one of my fave tracks ever.

And what's the ballad on Tempest's album? About Johhny not coming home? Stunning track.

Oh, and I love London Calling!!!

But yeah, easy choice in Adriangale.

While I agree that AdrianGale is great...and I truly enjoy all of their albums, none quite match 'Miracle Mile'.....and for that alone, I had to go with Guardian!

And what's the ballad on Tempest's album? About Johhny not coming home? Stunning track.

The Tempest song is what, Good-bye?

The Tempest song is what, Good-bye?

That's the one! Amazing song.

gotta go with First Watch--Guardian!!!!!

Adriangale by a landslide for me.

:agree:

I can only vote THROUGH AdrianGale because my eBay copy of London Calling's New Sensation STILL isn't here from good ol' GB over a month later!

Went w/ AG too.

• 2 weeks later...

Guardian by a mile--or should I say, a miracle mile :P --for me. Adriangale is good, but not as good as Guardian in their prime ("Fire & Love" and "Miracle Mile").

Guardian's 'Miracle Mile' is top of the line but after that they kind of lost me. His AdrianGale work is just amazing and I love all of their releases, so that gets my vote.

I feel I must have missed something with 'Miracle mile'. :( I love 'Do you know what love is', but never really got into the rest at all. Perhaps I must try again. I think 'Fire and love' and the debut are much better, IMO. :)

Still, this was an easy vote for Adriangale. :) If only for lyrical aspect alone.

I feel I must have missed something with 'Miracle mile'. :( I love 'Do you know what love is', but never really got into the rest at all. Perhaps I must try again. I think 'Fire and love' and the debut are much better, IMO. :)

Still, this was an easy vote for Adriangale. :) If only for lyrical aspect alone.

Nah, Geoff, you didn't miss anything with "Miracle Mile"...except for some kickass hard rock!! ;) Seriously, as much as I love this album, I can admit that not every song would be considered masterful, with tracks like "Long Way Home" & "Sweet Mystery" (for example) begging for bigger hooks. But even if you want to call half this album filler (I don't, but some might), the other half is flat-out awesome. "Mr. Do Wrong," "Curiosity Killed the Cat," "You and I," & "Do You Know What Love Is"...these are all monsters in my book, and all on their own make this CD a Guardian classic. I do like "Fire & Love" a little bit better, but not by much, and quite frankly, I think the debut blows donkey dick compared to "Miracle Mile." (That's not to say I don't like the debut, because I do...just think it pales in comparison to "Miracle Mile.")

But hey, it's your opinion and you're entitled to be wrong if you want to... :lol:

But hey, it's your opinion and you're entitled to be wrong if you want to... :lol:

Too kind, mate. Just too damn kind! Thank you. :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

What else but AdrianGale ???

for those die-hard Guardian fans, if you want some news on a new album check out Jamie's video blog #20

http://members5.boardhost.com/jamierowe/msg/1149969110.html

That was a great video blog..........very cool! And his daughters are adoreable! Thanks for the link, I'm going to start checkin' out his blog!

London Calling has a real 40ft Ringo kind of new power pop feel to it.

Guardian is pretty close to AdrianGale in vocal style and music but only the 2nd and 3rd album's (Feel The Fire & Miracle Mile) Tempest sounded like a good Garage band but had an awesome ballad called Goodbye and his solo stuff if very power pop in style