The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck I'm ready for lunch!!!

Wish I could fuckin' say that... on my fuckin' lunch break I gotta drive to the fuckin' court house (in the fuckin' RAIN) to pay the fuckin' traffic ticket that I got last fuckin' week... that's gonna fuckin' suck. Hope I don't get fuckin' lost cuz I honestly have no fuckin' idea where the place is... but fuckin' MapQuest hasn't fuckin' failed me yet... ;)

I'm ready to take a fuckin break from civilization. I need somewhere with white sands, blue water and a light breeze... oh and an ice chest full of fuckin cervezas. Yeah a fuckin Corona commercial. Get away from these grumpy, meaner-than-me fuckin people who need to fuckin lighten up.

" Get away from these grumpy, meaner-than-me fuckin people who need to fuckin lighten up."

I fuckin' hear that!! I wish all of them fuckin' people would just grow the fuck up!!! :)

*now transporting himself to the Corona commercial* :drink:

Isn't that fuckin' spelled idgets....or even ijits....??!!! :lol:

Oh....and 'Suckie People are Mean'......AND....'nice people fuckin' swallow'................fuckers!!! :banana:

It's my fuckin' post, and I'll fuckin' spell it any fuckin' way I wanna fuckin' spell it...... :P

:bananamac:

It's my fuckin' post, and I'll fuckin' spell it any fuckin' way I wanna fuckin' spell it...... :P

Seeeeeeeeeee...I was fuckin' right!!!!!!!!! :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Seeeeeeeeeee...I was fuckin' right!!!!!!!!! :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Huh???? Uhhhhhhhhhh..........whatever........ :P

fuck

Im FUCKIN going on FUCKIN Vacation FUCKIN tomorrow!! So FUCK all you FUCKERS!!! Have fun At FUCKIN work!!! :banana::bananamac::dance::taz: C-YA :fu: I'll miss you guys. FUCKERS!! :lol:

Have a fuckin' great vacation ya fucker you. :drink:

Im FUCKIN going on FUCKIN Vacation FUCKIN tomorrow!! So FUCK all you FUCKERS!!! Have fun At FUCKIN work!!! :banana::bananamac::dance::taz: C-YA :fu: I'll miss you guys. FUCKERS!! :lol:

I'm fucking jealous. Have a good fucking time :drink:

My vacation isn't for another 6 fucking weeks.

I'm taking a couple of fucking vacation days and going on a long fucking weekend trip to the fucking Poconos with my RV tomorrow. So have a good fuckin' weekend all y'all. I plan to drink many fucking beers and listen to many fucking good tunes :drink:

K....you fuckin' fuckers. Getting ready to shut this fucker down, take it apart.....and take the innards outside to blow the dust out.

If I fuck it up, and never see ya'll a-fuckin'-gain........it's been fuckin' real......

:unsure:

wish me fuckin' luck.....

K....you fuckin' fuckers. Getting ready to shut this fucker down, take it apart.....and take the innards outside to blow the dust out.

If I fuck it up, and never see ya'll a-fuckin'-gain........it's been fuckin' real......

:unsure:

wish me fuckin' luck.....

Good fucking luck. I would hate to never fucking see you again, there just isn't enough Danny Vaughn fans around here. I might be all alone :unsure:

Who the fuck is Danny Fuckin' Vaughn?

Kidding, I know who the fuck he is :)