The F*%K Thread

raildog

It's fuckin' Tuesday already. I smashed my fuckin' discman up in the car yesterday afternoon and then I repaired it when I got home. At least it worked this morning... fuckin' useless piece of shit.

Damn, my fucking wife is in the Philippines for a week and I have to fend for myself. Looks like a weeks worth of fucking microwave food.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.....no fucking need for that......just use your hand!!!! :lol:

FUCK Michigan

Damn, my fucking wife is in the Philippines for a week and I have to fend for myself. Looks like a weeks worth of fucking microwave food.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.....no fucking need for that......just use your hand!!!! :lol:

FUCK Michigan

:rofl2: FFFFuck that was funny.

I did a fuckin' favor for a fuckin' co-worker last week and she just repaid my fuckin' kindness with a 12 pack of Yuengling Lager in fuckin' bottles. Wow, it actually pays to be nice to these fuckin people sometimes! :chug:

Good fuckin Wednesday to ya!

Good fuckin' Wednesday to you too Lees!!

It wasn't shaping up to be a very good fuckin' Wednesday till I got that fuckin' 12 pack!! Now everything is comin' up fuckin' roses!!

I did a fuckin' favor for a fuckin' co-worker last week and she just repaid my fuckin' kindness with a 12 pack of Yuengling Lager in fuckin' bottles. Wow, it actually pays to be nice to these fuckin people sometimes! :chug:

That's fuckin' awesome dude! Hope she doesn't tell your wife about the "favor". ;)

That's fuckin' awesome dude! Hope she doesn't tell your wife about the "favor". ;)

:lol: Wouldn't that be a fuckin' fuckup !?!?

That's fuckin' cool that he held out like that, I'm available for a 40. :anon:

Wow, Pete, even I can't be had that fuckin' cheap. :)