• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure is, that's why my son went down for a nap without too much of a fight. Had him running around in the fresh air all morning to poop him out ;)

Now my son's taking a nap and I'm back on the board again so I have an excuse not to fold laundry

Cause folding laundry is loud and it might wake him up?

Nahh, I just hate folding laundry and if I leave it laying around long enough my wife will take care of it when she gets home :)

Hmmm, that's an interesting arrangement. When I leave laundry lying around the place my girl rips my penis from my scrotum, and writes with it's draining blood on the bedroom mirror: 'Next time I put your face in the blender'.

Now my son's taking a nap and I'm back on the board again so I have an excuse not to fold laundry

Nahh, I just hate folding laundry and if I leave it laying around long enough my wife will take care of it when she gets home :)

Hmmm, that's an interesting arrangement. When I leave laundry lying around the place my girl rips my penis from my scrotum, and writes with it's draining blood on the bedroom mirror: 'Next time I put your face in the blender'.

I like her...... :D:lol:

I like her...... :D:lol:

:lol: Yeah, she's a lovely girl. She likes flowers and causing me pain.

I enjoy both of those greatly. Nicely done.

Can you find one depicting a cheeky little devil mischievously rubbing his cheeky little hands together? Minxx (:wub:) is looking for one for me, but so far she has been unsuccessful, regardless of her well appreciated efforts.

I enjoy both of those greatly. Nicely done.

Can you find one depicting a cheeky little devil mischievously rubbing his cheeky little hands together? Minxx (:wub:) is looking for one for me, but so far she has been unsuccessful, regardless of her well appreciated efforts.

The elusive pesky lil cheeky mischievous devil is out there! I may slowly go insane tracking it down, but I'm not giving up yet! :wub:

:devilgrin:  Is this the fella?

That one's cool, but I apologise for a miss-direction in my post. I used the term cheeky "devil", but didn't mean a literal devil, though that's cool. The one I'm after is just a cheeky little smiley face, rubbing his cheeky little hands together... like he's planning something cheeky. Thanks for the effort though. A little golden hand sticker is in the post headed your way.

And now I'm so crest fallen. I can see me turning to the old :chug: to erase the memories .. :crying:

Oh someone has just got me a coffee so that'll do.

I wish someone got me a coffee. I'd throw it at their face and watch them melt because I don't drink coffee.

My shins are really sore. I wonder if it's because I ran in my work shoes when I went back home to get the petrol can yesterday?

I got a new graphics card ! :P

My shins are really sore. I wonder if it's because I ran in my work shoes when I went back home to get the petrol can yesterday?

My knees get sore right around performance review time.

My knees get sore right around performance review time.

That's because you don't know how to delegate.

Untrue, those I delegate to have sore bottoms as well.

The British are cumming.......  :blink:

Yowser!!! What does this refer to? I hope I find out soon. I hope they're not cumming on coconuts. The meaning of that comment will be explained later this morning in a brilliant new thread I'm about to erect shortly, when I've read through all the others from last night.