• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

round slice of cold meat..........sounds like bologna to me....

HAHAHA! Don't get us all started again!

:P

Yeah... like, so don't go there girlfriend!!!

round slice of cold meat..........sounds like bologna to me....

HAHAHA! Don't get us all started again!

:P

Yeah... like, so don't go there girlfriend!!!

Snap!

I'm hungry and I am going to have lunch, and post a CD. I hope to post Ten Seconds Over Tokyo in coming weeks, after sharing a photographic moment with it and my kitten.

I also hunger, 1 hour until lunch. I will have some tea for now.

Food kills.

If it contains poison. Also, if you eat heaps of it obesity can kill. Also, if someone stabbed you through the heart with a Cornetto, if you have weak skin and it pierced your outer layer and entered your heart... well, I wouldn't fancy your chances at survival then either.

Oh, for f*ck's sake. Here we go again. Don't you guys have anything there in the USA? :lol: First it was devon, which I sort of understand... but a Cornetto??? I bet even Nick knows what a Cornetto is. :D

They're one of the most popular icecreams here in Australia, and (I thought) worldwide.

Cornetto_Chocolat_tcm28-21531.jpeg

Oh, for f*ck's sake. Here we go again. Don't you guys have anything there in the USA? :lol: First it was devon, which I sort of understand... but a Cornetto??? I bet even Nick knows what a Cornetto is. :D

They're one of the most popular icecreams here in Australia, and (I thought) worldwide.

Dude come on be serious, that's obviously some type of pointed hat with a ruffly fringe.

Dude come on be serious, that's obviously some type of pointed hat with a ruffly fringe.

Okay, so I was Kris Kringle in the office last year and I placed one of those things on my head... but seriously when my Elfs licked it for me afterwards, they said that apart from the greasy sweat the thing tasted like an icecream. So from then on, because corn tastes alright and 'etto' means 'Peace out my black cousin from Asia after being born is Tulsa with rabies and a fork in one eye' in German-Arabic, I decided to call it a 'Cornetto'. Now everyone loves them.

Okay, so I was Kris Kringle in the office last year and I placed one of those things on my head... but seriously when my Elfs licked it for me afterwards, they said that apart from the greasy sweat the thing tasted like an icecream. So from then on, because corn tastes alright and 'etto' means 'Peace out my black cousin from Asia after being born is Tulsa with rabies and a fork in one eye' in German-Arabic, I decided to call it a 'Cornetto'. Now everyone loves them.

You are a seemingly endless fount of information.

I think you meant to say that I am a seemingly endless fount (as in fountain?) of fact.

I think you meant to say that I am a seemingly endless fount (as in fountain?) of fact.

Yes I know what a cornetto is...yum!

If I had money I'd buy a Cornetto at lunch and lick it's creamy summit. I don't have money, though, so I won't do that.