• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I should really, really be asleep. Rather than me tell you, have a look on an international clock on the net at what time it is in Sydney, Australia now. You will understand then.

I just sent an messege to Malebolgia, then I thought to myself that His Avatar and sig, is awesome!!!

:headbanger:

I should really, really be asleep. Rather than me tell you, have a look on an international clock on the net at what time it is in Sydney, Australia now. You will understand then.

or we can click onto Geoff's profile and look at "user's local time"

Don't be getting all high and mighty on us. We are just a bunch of stupid rockers!! :lol:

or we can click onto Geoff's profile and look at "user's local time"

Honestly, first you start with the fancy pants double quoting... now this. It's as if you're some kind of mystical message board genius or something. You're almost my hero.

GIRLS RULE  B)

I agree... especially the ones that assist you with their vast knowledge. :D Thanks again - ebay auctions amended. :tumbsup:

Plus, breasts and vaginas are great too.

I contemplated scratching through the destruction left in the wake of Metal Jay's smile, but scratched the idea from my list of things to do.

I am now contemplating a swim with dolphins.

I think they're mammals aren't they? Dolphins are pretty cool. Regardless of their coolness, they still scare the living shit out of me everytime I see them swim towards me in the surf... just for that brief fin-spotting moment...

Bought some toothpaste yesterday.

I bought some No Frills toothpaste when I went on my overnight business trip a few weeks ago. I've not used it since and am not too sure it was money well spent.