What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Ramones - ADIOS AMIGOS!

Lizzy Borden - VISUAL LIES

Rainbow - THE VERY BEST OF RAINBOW

Now spinning:

Goodbye Thrill- s/t. This is just a stunning cd. :bowdown:

Thought that one might be a bit gentle for ya Wes?

Been spinning my fave 3 Metal CD's of the year:-

NIGHTWISH - "Dark Passion Play"

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "S/T"

HIMSA - "Summon In Thunder"

Now spinning:

Hey Tim, I thought the same thing but these songs are just digging into my brain and won't let me go. :anon:

I hope this don't hurt my Metal Credibility. :P

Now spinning:

Maybe go get a tattoo done, or have yourself a bare-knuckle bar brawl to make up for it?

Spinning here:-

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - "Scream, Aim, Fire" (demo tracks from new album) :banger:

Now spinning:

Hey Tim, I thought the same thing but these songs are just digging into my brain and won't let me go. :anon:

Nah, not at all....

Wuss. :nyanya:

Now spinning:

Nah, not at all....

Wuss. :nyanya:

I know. :anon:

Actually spun quite a lot today:

Right now:

Yellowcard - 'Paper walls'

Next:

A Change of Pace - 'Prepare the masses'

Previously:

Ingram Hill - 'June's picture show'

Gotthard - 'Domino effect'

Innuendo - 'Three'

Waking Ashland - 'The Well' ... briefly

Dennis DeYoung - One Hundred Years From Now

SKO/Torp - Familiar Roads

Anne Wilson - Hope And Glory

Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell

Shylock~ Devotion

What is that? :unsure:

Here's a review Wes. Good album. I love Welcome to Illusion and this one is pretty damn good too.

I can’t believe it, my buddy Hannes from SHYLOCK has been torturing me for over two years after that fantastic CD “Welcome to Illusion” back in 2004 (named the fourth best CD of the year by our site ”Welcome to Illusion” ). Now, we finally have the new SHYLOCK release “Devotion” on Artist Service.

My expectations are high, because I will be sorely disappointed with anything less than perfection. So let’s check it out, opening with “Eternal Life” right off the bat, it is hardedge kick-ass rock in your face, and Matthias Schenk vocals are top-notch. The song drives home pure ecstasy with riveting classic guitar licks and killer hooks.

SHYLOCK brings to the table sounds that mix BON JOVI and BONFIRE, so you can just imagine how exciting the music is and that is why I am glad the band didn’t fade with the wind and resurfaced with their new release “Devotion.”

One thing by listening to SHYLOCK these boys know how to write great tunes that have the precise breaks and hooks to draw you. Johannes Löhr guitar is not over powering yet when all cylinders are clicking, he can bring it. The first highlight track that will skyrocket is “U Feel” that has the elements to shoot to the top of the charts, loved the harmonies and melodic side to this one.

There is basically not one song that you can consider a filler song. Another tune that has a magical aura is “Hunting High and Low” that has some cool keyboards. The production on “Devotion” is impeccable. The drums just jump out and sound off.

The ballad “New Attraction” will get some major attention from the heart of babes and should bring even more notoriety to SHYLOCK. There are many, many pop rocking tunes to be had like “Anybody Out There?” just catchy tune after tune.

Another favorite song is “I Wanna Live” that shows if SHYLOCK gets enough press on this CD they could be a household name. Matthias Schenk is such as great vocalist and with the addition of killer guitar hooks by Johannes Löhr, Keyboards by Oliver Thiergärtner that truly pump in solid body. Drums by Achim Thiergärtner and bass by Steven Wussow echoing from wall to wall and with those spicy keyboards Oliver Thiergärtner -- you have a super group called SHYLOCK.