What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

:jump: MR. HYDE ~ MR. HYDE :jump: DANG!!!!!! This thang rocks!!!!!

Indeed it does....indeed it does! :banger::banger:

First day back from my short vacation.....and I'm playin' Blue Charvel's old band Shotgun Alli. Through the first two tracks and it's just damn good!!

Thanks...Pete!!

Still have a ton of stuff to listen to, but since I never take any in the car, I fell back onto These Days - Bon Jovi.

When I get some more time, I'm going to go back and listen to the earlier stuff and see if maybe it hits me a little more or if TD still blows it all out of the water. (Everyone else seems to think so and I can't be THAT off, can I?)

Scorpions - Unbreakable :banger: Kicking @ss so far! :headbanger:

I just picked up one of those cheezy compilation albums. This one is from the 90's and it's called "Heavy Metal Vol. 2". (Pretty original, huh?) It has the typical Venom, Raven, Cronos stuff... BUT, there's a really good pop-metal tune by some band called SHE. The song is called Never Surrender and is sung by a female vocalist. It's really good, but there's no liner notes. Anybody know anything about this band? The song is pretty good.

Had to perform a system recovery on my comp. and lost everything (that I hadn't saved), so while I'm working on getting stuff back, it's Hole Patrol - Metal Shop.

Hilarious!

Hey hsf...damn good to see ya back! And looks like you brought 'baby' back too!!.......*I think....* haha

Ok...during the lunch today....listened to some great stuff.

Listened to the complete: Shotgun Alli.....this is fricken' kickass stuff, Pete. You REALLY need to see if someone like Perris...or Retrospect..or MetalMayhem will re-release this thing. It smokes, bro!!!

Also...listened to a GREAT synthpop band called: Wolfsheim.....kickass stuff....

Ohh...and listened to a coupla tracks from Heaven's Wish....great Indie band, there!!

And looks like you brought 'baby' back too!!.......*I think....* haha

Hahaha.......why is that commercial running through my head now??? NStink singing "I want my baby back baby back baby back ribs"!!! :lol:

Spinnin' here....Night Ranger ~ Live In Japan!!! LOVE this stuff!!! Song is "Don't Start Thinking (I'm Alone Tonight)"!!! :banger:

Haha..yeah, I was thinkin' of that too...and I even changed part of my reply when I said it and left the 'my' out before 'baby' because of that.............hehehehe....hahaha.....

Damn Chili's commercials...... :doh:

Haha..yeah, I was thinkin' of that too...and I even changed part of my reply when I said it and left the 'my' out before 'baby' because of that.............hehehehe....hahaha.....

Damn Chili's commercials...... :doh:

Exactly!!! I hate it when crap like that gets stuck in my head!!! :rolleyes:

Hey hsf...damn good to see ya back! And looks like you brought 'baby' back too!!.......*I think....* haha

Hey, thanks JLP! Feels kinda good to be back.

Not spinning, but playing. The free D/L for pre-ordering Butch Walker's new CD "Letters". The D/L is called "All Falls Apart" and, just like virtually everything he's ever done, it is fantastic.

It's Danny day...  :lol:

Tyketto - Don't Come Easy

Waysted - Save Your Prayers

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Christine, killer choices!!!! Ok.......was wondering what to do to lift the mood this evening!!! I think we have a WINNER!!! Dannydannydanny it is!!! :lol::P

Just listening to a compilation CD I've made for a mate with some rare tracks etc.

Helloween-Heavy metal hamsters

Twisted Sister- Heroes are hard to find

Jimi Jamison-Keep it evergreen

Jimi Jamison-Too hot to sleep (live)

Warrant-Only a man

Warrant-All night long

Warrant-Game of war

Warrant-The power

Tuff-Dear Jani Lane

Metal Skool-Death to all but metal

Kiss-Nothing can keep me from you

Journey-Remember me

Jon Bon Jovi-Mister big time

Pretty Boy Floyd-Backseat shake

Shameless-Kids in America

Lita Ford & Joe Walsh-A future to this life

Dennis Stratton-One good reason

Tigertailz-Livin without you (Kim Hooker vocals)

Tigertailz-Creeping death

Tigertailz-Peace sellz

Listening to two AWESOME releases at work today:

Dokken - Hell to Pay :banger:

Scorpions - Unbreakable :banger:

Excellent CDs from 2 of hard rock's most enduring bands! :drink:

Heading into the office today it was:

Xymox ~ "Headclouds"