What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Michael Morales - That's the Way

Hughes Turner Project - HTP 2

Shouldn't you be listenin' to a little Dangerous Toys??!!....Maybe a lil'.................Pain Train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):lol:

Shouldn't you be listenin' to a little Dangerous Toys??!!....Maybe a lil'.................Pain Train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):lol:

:lol: Well heck, I was planning on bringing the pain, but then you had to go and replace all your "bye" players... :( I'm listening to "Scared" instead... ;)

:lol: Well heck, I was planning on bringing the pain, but then you had to go and replace all your "bye" players... :( I'm listening to "Scared" instead... ;)

Pete and Jim,the un-obvious brothers...... :P:P:P:P Only they know the code they are using. :blink:

Pete and Jim,the un-obvious brothers...... :P:P:P:P Only they know the code they are using. :blink:

Oh I'd wager there are at least 12 other people here who know of what we speak of... :ninja:

Oh I'd wager there are at least 12 other people here who know of what we speak of... :ninja:

Ian, They are windtalkers. It's Navajo.

Ian, They are windtalkers. It's Navajo.

Cheers Jay !!!!

TNT - Tell No Tales

Now THAT is the "dogs bollocks"! ;)

Just ordered the new one, although I'm a bit apprehensive after reading the comments around here... :blink:

Youre right to be apprehensive B.C, only "Sometimes" has anything resembling a chorus-line on it. It's a million miles from "Tell No Tales" sadly...

Playing:

ALLEN/LANDE - The Battle

• 2023 Gold Donors

Spinnin' a whole bunch of stuff today:

Coast Of Mercy - The Monkey Never Dies

Nine 24 - 6-Pack

Adriangale - Crunch

Spin The Bottle - An All Star Tribute To Kiss

Cell Mates - Between Two Fires

Cliffs Of Dooneen - The Dog Went East, And God Went West