What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Edin-Adahl - X-Factor

Magenta - Periode

W.A.S.P - The Crimson Idol (85%)

Jonathan Steel still lives on and on!

JOHN WAITE - Rough & Tumble (80%)

funny thing that i don't consider this one's AOR at all, it's more like John Mayer meets Eric Clapton kind of record, and John even has acid-jazz track like 'Evil', sounds very Jamiroquai. The ballads here are amazing, especially 'If You Ever Get Lonely', but there are few bumpy tracks, still acceptable though, a diverse and interesting record, probably intended to capture a youth listeners. Like it and it's a keeper!

TESTAMENT - Practice What You Preach (80%)

second weakest from their first five albums after 'The Ritual', but still enjoyable

Work Of Art - In Progress

Fookin' brilliant !

Again.....

album of the year!

:party421:

possibly..............

np

Work Of Art - In Progress

Dynazty - Knock You Down

Steel Panther - Balls Out

Shadowman - 'Watching over you' ; blindly bought this after a few high praises on the forum, but I'm now wishing I'd exercised the caution I normally would when approaching a current Overland release. Only 5 songs in, but the title track is the only song so far that has not bored me to tears.

Pretty Boy Floyd - 'Bullets and Lipstik' ; the best thing about getting a bootleg version of this for under $10 is that in the reality of the world, that's about what this CD's worth. I like it - don't get me wrong. It's a cool, solid slab of glam/sleaze... but if you paid something like $50 or whatever other crazy prices people pay for this, you'd wonder how well you'd spent your money.

Shadowman - 'Watching over you' ; blindly bought this after a few high praises on the forum, but I'm now wishing I'd exercised the caution I normally would when approaching a current Overland release. Only 5 songs in, but the title track is the only song so far that has not bored me to tears.

I'm relieved to say that after the band had time to regroup and think about what they were doing, the 2nd half of this CD was a hell of a lot better than the first. Ended up being a pretty good disc, mostly from track 6 onwards.

Same can't be said for this so far:

Sinner - 'One bullet left' ; I was just playing the ballad as I pulled up to the garage this afternoon, and that was the first interesting song on the disc, sadly.