What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Giant - Promise Land

Ive read so many negative comments on this, but I think it is actually a very good album. A couple of the rockers (in particular 'Two Worlds') are outstanding.

Yes, I agree, it's a good album. But I have expected more, to be honest. And it's missing any killer songs, unfortunately.

?? if 'Two Worlds' dont qualify as killer I dont know what does these days. Awesome song mate....and as good as any other Giant song IMO.

Okay, someone just flicked the switch on the Lets Get Crazy Meter. You mean it's as good as the likes of 'Stay', for example? I like 'Two worlds' too but I could name at least three songs of each of the three previous Giant releases which I personally prefer. :)

OK if you take my comment literally it might be a bit farstretching (you happen to mention my fav Giant song!)....my point is that it is a killer track....probably one of the best ive heard this year....just really commenting on B's 'its missing any killer songs'...which is a tad harsh IMO.

Giant - Promise Land

Ive read so many negative comments on this, but I think it is actually a very good album. A couple of the rockers (in particular 'Two Worlds') are outstanding.

Yes, I agree, it's a good album. But I have expected more, to be honest. And it's missing any killer songs, unfortunately.

?? if 'Two Worlds' dont qualify as killer I dont know what does these days. Awesome song mate....and as good as any other Giant song IMO.

Okay, someone just flicked the switch on the Lets Get Crazy Meter. You mean it's as good as the likes of 'Stay', for example? I like 'Two worlds' too but I could name at least three songs of each of the three previous Giant releases which I personally prefer. :)

OK if you take my comment literally it might be a bit farstretching (you happen to mention my fav Giant song!)....my point is that it is a killer track....probably one of the best ive heard this year....just really commenting on B's 'its missing any killer songs'...which is a tad harsh IMO.

OK, amending my statement ......: Yes, "Two Worlds" is an awesome track. But I still think the whole release is a little "foreseeable", if you know what I mean.

Masquerade - s/t :wub:

Reckless Love - Speed Princess :wub:

:lol: I curse you.

Just managed to track the 3 'Speed Princess' cd-s tracks down and tacked them onto the end of the album on my mp3 player, so will be listening to them very shortly ;). I didn't realise they had released anything else before the new CD.

Reckless Love - S/T

Wall Of Silence - Shock To The System

Only Child - S/T

Krokus - Hoodoo

Ackkk... forgot to pick this one up somehow.

How is the release as a whole?

Only once through,not too bad.Metal Rendevous/Hardware-ish.Was hoping it'd be in the 'Headhunter' vein though..

Back when I first heard the samples it sounded kinda Metal Rendez-vousish to me. I really need to pick this up as Metal Rendezvous is most probably one of my top 5 releases of all time.

Now spinning CHEAP TRICK ~ "Rockford"

TRIVIUM - Ascendancy

TREAT - A Coup De Grace

Queen & :bowdown: Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks

Randy Hansen - European Tour 2008 Hendrix Live

Armored Saint - La Raza

This is so dissapointing it hurts. Hopefully it grows on me but after one spin I'm just not sure about this one.

Spinning this one again and it's better the second time around so far.

Scorpions - Humanity Hour 1

Night Ranger - Seven

Night Ranger - Neverland

Novella- One big Sky

Again ...