What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Bruce Kulick - BK3

How is the BK Wes?. I have it pencilled on my wants list, as i know 'The God' Lukather is featured on it, but have heard varying reports.

I also had read some varying opinions but it only cost $10 at Walmart and for that price I don't mind it all. The Corabi song is my fav but the tunes with Gene and Nick Simmons and the tune with Doug Feiger are all good and the tune with Tobias Sammet is good as well. The song with Luke is an instrumental but it's a good one. Overall a solid disc but would prefer Bruce and Corabi just got back together as Union.

Thanx mate, may take a punt. :drink:

For the record, this is is the worst 5 CDs I've heard this year, and I've heard some deadset shockers. In fact, this should be easily the worst but the awfulness of others just over-takes it.

Meaning, if I hate it that much (and I do) you'll probably love it, Jez. ;)

Fate - 'Matter of attitude' :wub:

Alice Cooper - Lace And Whiskey

:bowdown: Dare - Blood From Stone....{One of the, if not the best slab of melodic rock ever IMO}

:bowdown: Dare - Blood From Stone....{One of the, if not the best slab of melodic rock ever IMO}

Haha, me too, right now. And I agree, brilliant CD. Also this afternoon:

Fate - 'Cruisin' for a bruisin'

Fate - s/t

Mr Scary - 'The world can wait'

Toxic Heart - 'Ride your life'

Rick Springfield - Tao

PHANTOM BLUE ~ "Built To Preform"

It has most likely been 2 years since I last spun that one.

Dirty Looks - Cool From The Wire

The Almighty - Soul Destruction

Moritz - 'City Streets' ; twice in a row now... goddamn I love this disc. Brilliant stuff.

Is that really soft AOR? Reviews are good, can't find the CD anywhere though.

Hotshot - s/t

First couple of listens, sounding quite good, shame iTunes insists on renaming the band 'Hotshots'.

Moritz - 'City Streets' ; twice in a row now... goddamn I love this disc. Brilliant stuff.

Nah, not really soft. I guess you could almost call it "ballsy" by AOR standards (if you were super brave), depending on what you class as AOR. I call it delicious AOR/melodic rock.

It's impossible to find because sadly there is no silver pressing that I know of, and just the version released on Harmony Factory, which is sadly not silver-pressed and I don't think it was pressed in any sort of great number. :(

Dark Star - S/T

Dare - Out Of The Silence

Blindside Blues Band - Live At The Torrita Blues Festival

Nah, not really soft. I guess you could almost call it "ballsy" by AOR standards (if you were super brave), depending on what you class as AOR. I call it delicious AOR/melodic rock.

It's impossible to find because sadly there is no silver pressing that I know of, and just the version released on Harmony Factory, which is sadly not silver-pressed and I don't think it was pressed in any sort of great number. :(

Yeah, typical Brit AOR coming out at that time, Loads of fluffy keys, big hair and snappy suits. Think FM, Virginia Wolf, early Shy and Monro etc, but without the bigger budget. Only avaliable via the bands own label as a cd-r, but it is quite a nicely done one and worth picking up.

I bought mine back in '08 directly from Greg at his website - quick delivery and a really nice bloke. Here ya go

http://harmonyfactory.co.uk/merchandise.htm

There may be a new album 'Undevided' on the way aswell and there are a couple of promising demo's up on the site.

Yeah, typical Brit AOR coming out at that time, Loads of fluffy keys, big hair and snappy suits. Think FM, Virginia Wolf, early Shy and Monro etc, but without the bigger budget. Only avaliable via the bands own label as a cd-r, but it is quite a nicely done one and worth picking up.

I bought mine back in '08 directly from Greg at his website - quick delivery and a really nice bloke. Here ya go

There may be a new album 'Undevided' on the way aswell and there are a couple of promising demo's up on the site.

Cheers Geoff and Jez, may have to pick that one up. The If Only CD on the same site is pretty tempting too.

Cheers Geoff and Jez, may have to pick that one up. The If Only CD on the same site is pretty tempting too.

Yeah, The If Only is good too. I am ordering a copy of that when the new CD is released, which hopefully should be very soon.