What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Nohing today, the DVD player has been working overtime here :lol:

Scorpions - Blackout :bowdown:

Man you're getting me in the mood for the classics, first MSG, then the Scorps.... :banger:

When I`ve got a concert coming up (Scorps tomorrow), I throw all the albums on, then I`m sick of them til the next concert :lol:

I actually thought that MSG were supporting tomorrow but they`re not, just Schenker coming on stage with the Scorps to perform some

Lonesome Crow and Lovedrive tracks! :tumbsup:

Wrabit - Wrough & Wready

Again ... great stuff !!

Fly To The Rainbow - Scorps :bowdown:

Advice - You wanna play some Scorpions mate - Good band!! ;)

For a completist Jez, you don`t have a lot of Scorps in your collection mate :tumbsup:

For a completist Jez, you don`t have a lot of Scorps in your collection mate :tumbsup:

I am after getting the Remasters, but haven't got around to it yet as there are more important things on my list. Not my fave band though to be honest and as I said earlier, I'm only really rate 'Lovedrive', 'Blackout' and 'Animal Magnetism' in their catologue

I am after getting the Remasters, but haven't got around to it yet as there are more important things on my list. Not my fave band though to be honest and as I said earlier, I'm only really rate 'Lovedrive', 'Blackout' and 'Animal Magnetism' in their catologue

Fair enough mate, does that include not being too keen on Uli Roth era? :tumbsup:

Fair enough mate, does that include not being too keen on Uli Roth era? :tumbsup:

That included. Some stuff I like, other tracks not!