What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Can we all stop listening to Tesla's Forever More until I get my copy? Please.

Backed - mine hasn't got here yet either. I am hoping this is a good one, as I have heard varying reports so far!

Backed - mine hasn't got here yet either. I am hoping this is a good one, as I have heard varying reports so far!

If you liked "Into the Now" then you'll love it but if you didn't care for that album then you probably won't care for it much. It rocks hard but has that same Modern touch that ITN had/has.

• My Little Pony

If you liked "Into the Now" then you'll love it but if you didn't care for that album then you probably won't care for it much. It rocks hard but has that same Modern touch that ITN had/has.

It doesn't matter what anyone says, it doesn't matter what era it sounds like, it's Tesla, and they've never failed me. Never.

It doesn't matter what anyone says, it doesn't matter what era it sounds like, it's Tesla, and they've never failed me. Never.

Fear not they will not fail you this time either.

• My Little Pony

There never was any fear. I don't have time to fear. There's too much to listen to to fear.

A side note: What mental institute are you at? We could be in the same one. You could be just down the hall from me. :bananamac:

There never was any fear. I don't have time to fear. There's too much to listen to to fear.

A side note: What mental institute are you at? We could be in the same one. You could be just down the hall from me. :bananamac:

:lol:

Anyone in the UK who hasn't yet got a copy should drop me a PM, they can have mine. It's not bad at all, but with so many good albums this year I doubt I'll ever play it again....

Next:

FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND - Memory & Humanity

Hidden in Plain View - 'Life in Dreaming'

Hidden in Plain View - 'Resolution'

Seriously loving these at the moment.

Paul Laine - Stick it in your Ear

Messiah Prophet - MASTER OF THE METAL (thanx Eric)

Jaded - S/T

Paul Laine - Stick it in your Ear

:bowdown: only one week to go :lol:

Yes, I know .......... ! :crying: I can't make it ! :crying:

Dreamer - We've Got The Power

What's it like ? WHAT'S IT LIKE ???