What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Type O Negative - SLOW, DEEP AND HARD

Nevermore - S/T

Iced Earth - THE GLORIOUS BURDEN

Hit The Lights - 'Invicta' ; easily the 3rd best album of the year so far, and along with Safetysuit and BBABH it's one of only 3 albums worth spinning this year. :lol: Very impressive new sound from a very good band.

Van Halen - 'A different kind of truth' ; average rubbish, like I'd expect, but I'll spin it again to give it a proper go.

Portrait - s/t ; really a pretty poor disc.

Quota - 'Stick to your guns' ; nice.

Bruce Hibbard - Never turnin' back

DE MONT - Body Language

SYNDICATE - S/T

LAMB OF GOD - Resolution

DE MONT - Body Language

Ahh .., found it !?!?

DE MONT - Body Language

Ahh .., found it !?!?

cdr i bet ;-)

I have it but only the disc......the box went missing many many moons ago :-(

Well it's on Giant Records, and I got it from Schmankerl in Germany (not usually known for selling duds), but who knows. I don't care, it's OOP anyway, and worth owning for "In My Dreams" alone...

DE MONT - Body Language

Ahh .., found it !?!?

cdr i bet ;-)

Well it's on Giant Records, and I got it from Schmankerl in Germany (not usually known for selling duds), but who knows. I don't care, it's OOP anyway, and worth owning for "In My Dreams" alone...

Yeah, it'd pretty much make that 'One Song Albums' thread for that song. That and 'Close to the edge' were all I really enjoyed from this one, but I'd accept a cheap copy of the CD back if someone wanted to give it to me. Got a good trade out of this back in the day.

Spinning:

Hit The Lights - 'Invicta' ; pretty much love this already. Nice to have something else to play from the slow start to the year. Their new sound is actually quite similar to Safetysuit in style, just not quite as solid in the hooks department.

DE MONT - Body Language

Ahh .., found it !?!?

cdr i bet ;-)

Yeah, it'd pretty much make that 'One Song Albums' thread for that song. That and 'Close to the edge' were all I really enjoyed from this one, but I'd accept a cheap copy of the CD back if someone wanted to give it to me. Got a good trade out of this back in the day.

"Too Easy" is the other killer track, but those are really the only 3.

np:

SYNDICATE - S/T (even though they're aussies, am really liking this - very polished stuff)

DE MONT - Body Language

Ahh .., found it !?!?

cdr i bet ;-)

np:

SYNDICATE - S/T (even though they're aussies, am really liking this - very polished stuff)

Enjoying 2 Aussie bands in a row - going soft?

Softer, I mean.

DE MONT - Body Language

Ahh .., found it !?!?

cdr i bet ;-)

np:

Enjoying 2 Aussie bands in a row - going soft?

Softer, I mean.

Yeah I dug out quite a few Aussie discs from the archives and working my way through them. Despite your general girliness and inability to play sport, your country have put out some decent discs.

np: SOUTHERN SONS - "Nothing But the Truth"