Gary Moore - Corridors Of Power

Awesome disc and one of my alltime fave albums :tumbsup:

Scorpions - World Wide Live

Vow Wow - V

X-Sinner - PRESENTS THE ANGRY EINSTEINS: CRACKED

Joey Ramone - DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME

The Eagles - long road out of eden

not a good start..

Keep with it mate, some great tracks on there.

I second that matey :tumbsup:

W.A.S.P. - STILL NOT BLACK ENOUGH

Valor - FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE/Golgatha - PRISONER split CD

Die Happy - S/T

Ramones - NYC 1978 (King Biscuit Flower Hour)

Loudness - THUNDER IN THE EAST

Anthem-Immortal

Anthem-No Smoke

Just got 'No Smoke Without Fire' the other week mate - awesome disc.

What's 'Immortal' like as I was looking into a few others aswell, especially 'Bound To Break' 'Heavy Metal Anthem' & 'Seven Hills'

Sebastian Bach-Angel Down

I don't understand what everyones problem was with this cd, I think it's great and I even like it more now then I did when it first came out. I'd say some of the only problems this cd has is the overuse of Axl or at least having all of his songs grouped together, and the track order. If this cd would of been on Roadrunner they would of thrown the title track and "You Don't Understand" at radio as the first two singles and this would of been a hit album at Metal/Hard Rock radio IMO. With EMI it was even hard to find this in any stores in the US and "Love is a Bitchslap" was a horrible decision for a single and I could argue that it's probably one of the worst songs on the disc. Even with those minor complaints as I said I still love this cd a lot and am looking forward to his next disc. Here's hoping it doesn't take him another 9 or 10 years again.

Anthem-Immortal

Anthem-No Smoke

Just got 'No Smoke Without Fire' the other week mate - awesome disc.

What's 'Immortal' like as I was looking into a few others aswell, especially 'Bound To Break' 'Heavy Metal Anthem' & 'Seven Hills'

Yeah No Smoke RULEZ!!! Immortal Is My Fave.. :banger::banger:

If you like "No Smoke".. Immortal will not disappoint ,It Kicks Hard!!. I have said many a time that "Anthem" are the best Metal Band from Japan. Seven Hills is Great too..."Bound to Break" is really good as is "Hunting Time. All have about the sound/style of Metal and really they don't have a bad release IMO..Heavy Metal Anthem has Graham Bonnet on Vox and is the weakest one IMO..it's not bad, but It sounds like Graham was really not into it...so the vocals are a bit weak.

Eizo Sakamoto (the Current singer) has a great set of pipes and their Guitar Player

Akio Shimizu is one of the best players..so underrated..Man he can shred!! I just found

out they have a new release out call "Black Empire".

Cool to see somebody else who likes them...But you like all the good stuff anyway, so it should be no surprise to me!! :drink:

VoiVod - NOTHINGFACE

Kiss - MTV UNPLUGGED

Cinderella - LONG COLD WINTER (Hail Brittingham!) :bowdown: