Scarecrow - A Touch of Madness

Heaven's Edge - S/T

at work this morning....and watching it snow like hell! :P

Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome

Axel Rudi Pell - Oceans of Time

Harem Scarem - Harem Scarem

The Guitars That Rule The World - Various Guitarists

Danger Danger - Cockroach

BUBBASMAMA...IF YOU LIKE BROTHER CANE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT (IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY)DAMON JOHNSON SOLO CD.IT IS ALL ACCOUSTIC AND MOSTLY LIVE.GREAT STUFF!!!!!

JOHNNY SOLINGER....2

Ooooooooooooooh.....................you said the MAGIC word!! "ACOUSTIC"!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE acoustic stuff!!!!'

And that VOICE!!! :o

Thanks Seyheykid!!! I will check that out!!!

Now.......I've switched (for now.... :lol: ) I'm doing some

PARLOR TRIXX!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I LOVE this too!!!

The song "Bitch" is especially "close" to my heart!!! :lol::P

Native Tongue - Poison. An album that had to grow on me, but is very underrated. Good stuff!

While I found Kotzen to be an arrogant ignorant prick when I met him (Bret,Bobby & Rikki were really nice guys) he did bring something cool to the band in the form of his backing vocals!

It reminded me of bands like Bon Jovi & Thunder where the guitarist is as good a singer or better than the actual vocalist which adds for some fantastic backing vocals & harmonies!

Captain, glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoyed Native Tongue. Anyone else want to weigh in on the subject? Always interested in different takes.

Native Tongue - Poison.  An album that had to grow on me, but is very underrated.  Good stuff!

While I found Kotzen to be an arrogant ignorant prick when I met him (Bret,Bobby & Rikki were really nice guys) he did bring something cool to the band in the form of his backing vocals!

It reminded me of bands like Bon Jovi & Thunder where the guitarist is as good a singer or better than the actual vocalist which adds for some fantastic backing vocals & harmonies!

While Native Tongue isn't my favorite Poison disc, it does contain my favorite Poison Song "Stand"...just something about that song I dig. I agree that Kotzen brought a new sound to the group, not just with his guitar playing, but with his backing vocals as Captain H stated. Whole disc has a "bluesier" feel that I enjoy!

* Can't remember, was it Ritchie Kotzen or Blues Saraceno who had the affair with one of the other band member's wives?

That would be Mr. Kotzen (and it was Rikki's woman.)

Thanks hsf, couldn't remember the sorted details... :P

I wonder if she talked dirty to him??? (couldn't resist!) :lol:

I wonder if she talked dirty to him??? (couldn't resist!) :lol:

Good one! I can't believe I never thought of that one before. (Though, with no disrespect intended, I'm going to try to pawn it off as mine!)

:drink:

So far......Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome   :banger:   OMG!!!!!

Crap, I guess I'll have to get that now... Too many respected people like it now...

Listening to Tindrum - Tindrum right now.

OMG Pete!!! YEAH you do!!!! Y'know........I never liked the song "My Sharona" before........but they do this little "WOOOO" that really made me giggle and smile........so ok, I like it now!! :lol:

ok......back to boppin' now

wooooo :lol:

:rolleyes: It's Friday, right??