What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

House Of Lords ~ Sahara ....... "Remember My Name"......

Probably, my favourite song of theirs they ever did... in fact, I'm going to get of my (sexy but lazy) ass and listen to this as I do something! Love that song!!!

My fave HOL tune is "Shoot" F'n rocks!!! :banger::banger:

Probably, my favourite song of theirs they ever did... in fact, I'm going to get of my (sexy but lazy) ass and listen to this as I do something! Love that song!!!

Actually my favorite song by them is "Sahara"..........that's my "get up offa your ass and shake it" song.... :bananamac::lol:

Actually my favorite song by them is "Sahara"..........that's my "get up offa your ass and shake it" song.... :bananamac::lol:

Also a good tune!! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

I did end up listening to 'Remember my name'... what a song. Yeah, my fave behind perhaps 'Spirit of love'... one of those is my faves. Man I'm a softy.

Now listening to Johnny Crash's 2nd unreleased, some cool songs here. Probably better than the debut IMO. Thanks Little Birdy.

Tony O'Hora - Escape Into The Sun

Allen/ Lande - The Battle

Seeing as the mighty Magnus Karlsson is involved in both of these, thought i'd do a bit of a back to back and wake the Missus up seeing as it's nice and early on a Saturday morning!!!!!

Now listening to Johnny Crash's 2nd unreleased, some cool songs here. Probably better than the debut IMO. Thanks Little Birdy.

It was surprisingly good. Especially after hearing that the tunes were so bad the record company shelved it.

Right now it's Seraiah - S/T

Put my white spandex on -

Angel - s/t

WOW!!!!!!!!! Pictures???? Pictures????? :bananamac:

I'm still on House Of Lords here.........stuck on "Sahara". That song just makes me 'happy'..... :)

Wildside Under the Influence

:banger::chug:

Manilla Thrills - Tomorrow's Waiting

Still in the car (and didn't drive enough today), so, I haven't gotten all the way through (or even to the bonus tracks), but I'm really digging what I've heard so far. Only anticipating the same or better.