What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

I pulled out my Junkyard S/T c.d. yesterday, and I was really jammin! This disc caused me to crack a beer.........or 2. Then it was on, I was listening to L.A. Guns/Waking The Dead, and Babylon A.D S/T. It was a good night, and I still made it to work at 5:30am..............Cheers :drink:

I always liked that Junkyard too. Good down home rock 'n' roll. "Simple Man" is an awesome ballad.

Listening to Spread Eagle's somewhat inferior sophomore release "Open to the Public" this AM... got some ass-kickers on it...

Byrdman.........killer choices.......and :lol: you still made it to work!! Too funny!!!

This morning it's American Angel - Archives.......but only disc 2........'cuz disc 1 skips :( *grumblegrumblegrumble*

After last nites rather eclectic mix which I didnt post so I'll do it now:

Sass Jordan-Racine

Meat Loaf-Bat out of hell II

Presidents of the USA-S/T

Gypsy Rose-Prey), I have decided to go for a pure 80s style classic mix:

Warrant-DRFSR

Winger-Heart of the young

Roxy Blue-Want some?

Slammin Gladys-S/T

Tuff-What comes around goes around

Brides of Destruction - Here Come the Brides

Available in the states March 9th

Brides Website

I swear MJ....everytime I read this thread you put the biggest smile on my face because of you're reactions to new music!!

Let's see....on the way to the office today I was spinning Enuff ZNuff "Welcome to Blue Island"....a very excellent disc....

I swear MJ....everytime I read this thread you put the biggest smile on my face because of you're reactions to new music!!

LOL..........ready for more?????? :P

TANGIER!!!!!!!!!! "Stranded" This is even BETTER, IMO!!!!!

Kinda House Of Lordish.........and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE House Of Lords!!! :crazy:

Keep this up all night and I'm gonna be exhausted!!! :lol::P

Hey Davesworld, let us know what you think of their version of "Larger than Life" ! :jump:

I'm listening to Monkeyhead right now.....what would AOR Freaky think of me :o .....I really like this....kind of a mixture of Bulletboys,Slaughter, and some Danger Danger.......well worth checking out!

:o YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: No WONDER y'all can't get rid of me!! I LOVE everything you guys have listed up there!!!!

The Jaded Heart "Larger Than Life" blew me away!!!

The Monkeyhead........OMG!!!!!! Love that too!!!

And WanderLust!!! What do you think of "Playing A Game" and "Honey" hsf??? Those are my favorite two!! Oh........and "Not Dysfunctional"!! :wacko:

Only on my first trip through. Playing a Game was good, don't remember Honey too well. (Doing too many things at once.) But, I do really like Never Goin' Home and Forever Rolling On!

Not Dysfunctional didn't do much for me when I started listening to it. But then I realized I was listening musically and not lyrically. Then when I concentrated on the lyrics, I loved it! Great song.

Not Dysfunctional didn't do much for me when I started listening to it. But then I realized I was listening musically and not lyrically. Then when I concentrated on the lyrics, I loved it! Great song.

:lol: "How the HELL Am I Today???" "Oh...I'm doin' just fine, and myself??"

Yeah.....musically it didn't do much for me.......but the lyrics are hysterical!! To me.....at least!!! :wacko:

Yeah, I'll be interested to listen again. (While reading the lyrics.) I have to run and change the laundry and put out garbage, but then I'm coming back to listen again.

Whiplash, you wanted to know what I thought of Larger than Life on the Jaded Heart CD. It was great. I thought it was really good. Actually I've liked the whole CD. May have to invest in more of theirs. My want list just keeps growing!

Threw in another one I got bargain hunting. Aslan - Feel No Shame. So far, I'm really digging it. (I'm hitting at about 50% on the CDs I bought, so far.)

Hey Davesworld, let us know what you think of their version of "Larger than Life" ! :jump:

Hey I know I'm not davesworld, but I had to comment: Their version kicks ass! I didn't even recognize it the first time I heard it, I just thought "Hey, this tune rocks." In fact, I think I'm gonna pull out my Jaded Heart right now and give a listen...

Threw in 3 CDs in the stereo in my room last night. Blue Tears, New American Shame, and The Truth. The Truth are a band from Pittsburgh that a friend and I saw open for Firehouse a few years back. We became interested in them, bought their CDs and then ended up becoming friends with the lead singer. Great guy. They can rock, but the album isn't a kick ass sound, it's kinda laid back, with great songs, killer vox, and talented musicians. One of my favorite independent albums EVER!