What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

An Asia compilation I made myself earlier today.

But now I'm listening to Victory's debut for the first time ever. I thought 'Hungry hearts' was their first CD for ages but recently got the s/t after seeing it here a little while ago.

The band is amazing. Can play the brand of rock so many falter with and become ordinary, but they put their own spin, big hooks and delicious style all over it and it's another sensational album. Truly awesome band.

Thank God i had the car with the CD player today because two days without hearing ZILLION nearly killed me. :lol:

Zillion - S/T

Dave - just got this one real cheap, saw all you're comments so thought i'd give it a go!!!Had heard a few soundbytes before, but never bothered with it.

Bruce Turgon - Outside Looking In

Keven Jordan - No Sign Of Rain

Zillion - S/T

Dave - just got this one real cheap, saw all you're comments so thought i'd give it a go!!!Had heard a few soundbytes before, but never bothered with it.

Hey Jez,

What do you think of the Keven Jordan disc? Is one of my all-time faves....

Still playing:

91 SUITE - Times They Change

But now I'm listening to Victory's debut for the first time ever. I thought 'Hungry hearts' was their first CD for ages but recently got the s/t after seeing it here a little while ago.

The band is amazing. Can play the brand of rock so many falter with and become ordinary, but they put their own spin, big hooks and delicious style all over it and it's another sensational album. Truly awesome band.

:agree: I'm a huge Victory fan, either vocalist although I slightly prefer "El Toro". :banger: But damn, what a great f'n band...

Zillion - S/T

Hey Jez,

What do you think of the Keven Jordan disc? Is one of my all-time faves....

Still playing:

91 SUITE - Times They Change

TIM

Like yourself, have been trying to get an original copy of this for ages as I only had a 5 or 6 tracks on a CD-R that is well knackered. Got a copy off Simon at Destiny for 8 squids - so is my bargain of the week. Fantastic stuff. Have been playing it all morning - definately some of the best Liter stuff my ears have had the pleasure of hearing!!! Will be a regular for sure.

:drink:

Silent Witness - s/t

I really like this, forgot how much I liked Mason's vox. I may have to pick up "Big Cock." (please, for God's sake hold the humorous responses... <_< ) ;)

Was that a thinly disguised plea for some humorous responses ???

Anyway,playing now :: Place Vendome, again and again !!!

:agree: I'm a huge Victory fan, either vocalist although I slightly prefer "El Toro". :banger: But damn, what a great f'n band...

:agree: also. Probably THE most consistent band ever. EVERY CD (except maybe 'Instinct, even though I still love it) is nothing short of superb - songs that just blow you away. Love 'em!!!

Anyway, listening to Waking Ashland 'Composure' now. Sort of like a cross between Anberlin and Something Corporate with a hint of Vertical Horizon. Very, very good band.

Since I don't have access to my mp3's right now, I broke out my old Pioneer 25 Disc CD player and loaded it up for the next several days worth of listening...

Y & T----In Rock We Trust

Winger----S/T

Warlock----True As Steel

Triumph----The Sport Of Kings

Twisted Sister----Love Is For Suckers

TNT----Tell No Tales

Steelheart----S/T

Slaughter----Stick It To Ya

Scorpions----Love At First Sting

Queensryche----Operation:mindcrime

Lillian Axe----S/T

Krokus----The Blitz