Atlanta Rhythm Section - I Want You Here With Me

Can`t Turn It Off - Michael Bolton

Call My Name - Michael Bolton

Everytime - Michael Bolton

Desperate Heart - Michael Bolton

'Prison of Love' - JETTBLACK

Love it!

Salty Dog - Come Along

(No idea where that came from, real blast from the past that I haven't listened to for at least 15 years and just popped into my head. Fun tune though.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

26% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Luckily I will hopefully be front row so wont make a mess on anyones back.
    • If we never hear from you again, at least we'll know you went out with a smile on your face. 
    • Wow! Thank you so much mate. That's a massive compliment. That was the first one I wrote and I think it's my favourite so far. Like Geoff, I'm tending to draw on past personal experiences for my lyrics and that one means a lot. I was thrilled when the AI came up with that interpretation. 
    • Well this is some excellent news. Going to see Sophie Lloyds first headline show on 17th Oct in London (tiny club called The Underworld) and it has just been announced that the support act will be Chez Kane... can I handle two fit birds peforming on stage or will my heart give out before the show is over?
    • I don't rate or grade albums with any kinda numbering system or percentage. All I do is think which were the albums I enjoyed most, which generally means got played the most (I mean you don't play the worst albums over and over again for months), with memorable songs. Then when it comes to what order they go in. Once again, I just go with what I feel got the most airplay for me over the course of time. Obviously an album released in Jan is gonna potentially have more play time than one released in November, but It's down to longevity as well. If I play an album solidly for a month then move on, it's probably gonna be top 10, but if other albums are still being played regularly 3 or more months after release, those are gonna rank higher. I mean this year Judas Priest was a fairly early release in the year, but I am still playing it now, although  not as often. Then an album like Mick Mars which I loved, but has kinda fallen off my radar in the last six months, will rank a lot lower. I try to not go for recency bias as well even though I have been listening to one album in my top 10 for only a week, but it was such an insantaneous album I know its gonna get heavy play time for the next few months.
    • Good Times Roll-The Cars
    • Video for 'I'll Stand For You'.    
    • New song 'Who Am I' taken from the album 'Into The Great Unknown' out November 15 through Frontiers.    
    • @Darkstone, I just randomly clicked on your link and listened to "Hardened Heart." In the interest of full disclosure, I am not personally a fan of AI music--I find something about the vocals sterile and offputting--but I wanted to say that I thought that particular song sounded like something White Lion would have done back in the day. Nice power ballad, despite my aforementioned issues with AI tunes. While it's not for me, I'm glad people have an outlet for their creative impulses, and there's no doubt some cool stuff is emerging, with "Hardened Heart" being among the best I've heard.
    • Isn't that like the Hawaii situation all over again? But at least the Ukraine have all the US-funded weapons they need, I guess.  Anyway, Mike, sounds really full on but I am glad that you and your family are well, relatively speaking. Wishing you and all the surrounding communities a worthy recovery. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.