Song of the Day

66 mustang

I Like To Rock - April Wine

Before The Dawn - April Wine

My Man - Eagles

Best Of My Love - Eagles

Last Resort - Eagles

UFO - Can You Roll Her. Schenker tears it up on this track. Great tale of a guy on a Vincent Black Shadow outrunning a cop on an Electra Glide.

UFO - Can You Roll Her. Schenker tears it up on this track. Great tale of a guy on a Vincent Black Shadow outrunning a cop on an Electra Glide.

Superb guitar playing on this, classic era UFO and Schenker :bowdown:

Wildside/ Dangerous - FM

I heard those the other day. Very promising. I actually prefer 'Dangerous', but would be very happy to hear a whole disc like these two.

Wildside/ Dangerous - FM

I heard those the other day. Very promising. I actually prefer 'Dangerous', but would be very happy to hear a whole disc like these two.

'Dangerous' is an old B'side from the 'Tough It Out' era, which was only a live version and also why it is a little bit of the older FM style. The EP. features a very nice new studio version, not on the forthcoming 'Metropolis' album (released in Feb 2010), plus a really nice new acoustic version of 'Does it Feel Like Love' and 5 excellent live tracks from earlier this year. A nice little 'Warm up' package.

The new song 'Wildside' sounds really promising aswell. 10 more like that and I'll be a happy boy.

Wildside/ Dangerous - FM

'Dangerous' is an old B'side from the 'Tough It Out' era, which was only a live version and also why it is a little bit of the older FM style. The EP. features a very nice new studio version, not on the forthcoming 'Metropolis' album (released in Feb 2010), plus a really nice new acoustic version of 'Does it Feel Like Love' and 5 excellent live tracks from earlier this year. A nice little 'Warm up' package.

The new song 'Wildside' sounds really promising aswell. 10 more like that and I'll be a happy boy.

Yeah 'Dangerous' is awesome....one of my fav FM tracks.

Looking forward to the album.

2010 is already shaping up v nicely!

In Trance - Scorpions

Life`s Like A River - Scorpions

Living And Dying - Scorpions

Evening Wind - Scorpions

Longing For Fire - Scorpions

Night Lights - Scorpions

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

~*~Am I Evil - Diamond Head~*~ :banger:

Great song. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Yep! Twas dustin' off my speakers.....with some that I haven't heard in a while! :tumbsup:

Tonight's.....

~*~Don't Fear (The Reaper) - Blue Oyster Cult~*~ :headbanger:

Still love this song after all these years, I remember the song in the classic Halloween movie and also if I my memory serves me correctly, a slow version in Scream.