Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

San Andreas ; of course all of these disaster type flicks are ridiculous, but this was ridiculous beyond ridiculous, multiplied by a ridiculous amount of times. But, this was in it, guiding it through every painful second of the "storyline;"

alexandra_daddario_bikini_san_andreas2.j

947f2668fd97b9aa058b1aa6c0fbc8d8.jpg

^^ Hahaha, I had the exact same thoughts while watching "San Andreas," After a while I just stopped paying attention to everything except that chick's chest.... :rofl2:

"AC/DC: And Then There Was Rock! Life Before Brian" (2005)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uHayiggHY0
This is one of those cheap, "unauthorized" rock documentaries that consists mainly of still photos and public-domain footage, and can't use any of the band's actual music. Despite that, this examination of AC/DC's early years is actually pretty interesting. The interviewees (incl. original AC/DC vocalist Dave Evans and drummer Colin Burgess, and U.K. rock critic Malcolm Dome) tell some great stories and there's even some rare footage of Bon Scott crooning away in his pre-AC/DC band "Fraternity," which I'd never seen before. Even diehard, know-it-all AC/DC fans might learn something new from this doc.

"Avalanche Sharks" (2013)

Here's some seriously high-concept shiz, folks. Ski bunnies vs. snow-swimming spirit sharks during Spring Break! An avalanche awakens a Native American curse on a mountain resort, just in time for their big Bikini Snow Weekend bash. Don'cha hate when that happens? There are some pretty girls in this cheaper-than-usual "Sharknado" wanna-be, but that's about the only nice thing I can say about it.

Rocky III

Point Break - new version. Man, I gave this a go, as it kinda looked different enough, but really it's a nothing movie.

Original reigns supreme

"Dead Snow 2: Red vs. Dead" (2014)

The lone survivor of the first "Dead Snow" enlists a team of American zombie "experts" - and some undead Russians - to help him defeat that horde of pesky Nazi zombies once and for all. This sequel to the Norwegian horror/comedy hit is faster, funnier, and just as over-the-top gory as the original. Ultra-violent, sicko fun.

"Boa vs. Python" (2004)

Two cheaply CGI'd serpents battle it out, with a bunch of stupid humans caught in the middle. Nuff said. "Sharknado" looks like "Masterpiece Theater" next to this dreck.

Rocky IV - Had no recollection of all the filler in this one. Only 1hr 28mins odd and there is like at least 15 mins of compilation flashback clips through it, which is a shame because it didn't need that if it looked deeper into Drago's story. Other than that it was ok

Rocky V - had forgotten most of this one. Average all around.

2 movies to go, and they are goodies

Hail Caesar - turned it off after 1/2 an hour. Boring as fuck

Alright I have to praise a show I've been watching the past couple days:

Rick and Morty!!!

Man how great is it, only just discovered it and watched the complete first season in 2 days the second is already out and will watch that too. A third season has been confirmed and should air soon

The two main characters are likable and make a great team, very good voice acting, interesting plots, fast-paced, very funny jokes and just an all around great show!

"Demons 2" (1986)

In Lamberto Bava's sequel to his '85 Italian gore-fest, those pesky Demons escape out of a horror movie being shown on TV and get loose in a luxury high rise building. Mayhem and gore immediately follow and so do many plot holes and lots of bad acting. Everything about this enjoyably silly splatter flick (the fashions, the soundtrack, etc.) is sooooo '80s that it hurts.

San Andreas ; of course all of these disaster type flicks are ridiculous, but this was ridiculous beyond ridiculous, multiplied by a ridiculous amount of times. But, this was in it, guiding it through every painful second of the "storyline;"

Ha, yeah I watched this the other day....to be fair I enjoyed it even tho is was ridiculous....and you are right, Alexandra Daddario is one hot cookie.

Ha, yeah I watched this the other day....to be fair I enjoyed it even tho is was ridiculous....and you are right, Alexandra Daddario is one hot cookie.

Actually I've just noticed that she is in the new Baywatch film due next year.

That is one excellent reason to watch it ;)

Yep, sounds like the best movie of 2017 has been sorted already. ;)

• My Little Pony

Rick and Morty!!!

Man how great is it, only just discovered it and watched the complete first season in 2 days the second is already out and will watch that too. A third season has been confirmed and should air soon

The two main characters are likable and make a great team, very good voice acting, interesting plots, fast-paced, very funny jokes and just an all around great show!

That's hilarious, because I just started watching it a couple days ago, too. I'm half way through season two, and it's much darker than the first season. I think you'll enjoy it.

A lot of great quotes in this show.

Rick and Morty!!!

That's hilarious, because I just started watching it a couple days ago, too. I'm half way through season two, and it's much darker than the first season. I think you'll enjoy it.

Some scenes made me laugh soooo hard like the episode where they die in another dimension and then have to bury themselves. Rick is absolutely fine with it whereas Morty is pretty shaken up seeing himself dead, having to carry the lifeless body and put it in a hole he dug in the back yard :D then they go back inside the house with this absolutely depressing song playing in the background and everybody's fine except Morty whose life will never be the same again.

Or after Jerry sells the ''hungry for apples'' slogan and walks out of the building while Baker Street is playing. One of the best shows in recent years for sure. When I talk about it at work with the guy who recommended it to me everybody else is like WTF are you guys watching??? HAHA

if i'm not mistaken, she also appeared in the first season of True Detective topless in one episode, forgot which one but a good reason to catch that show dude :D

• My Little Pony

Rick and Morty!!!

Some scenes made me laugh soooo hard like the episode where they die in another dimension and then have to bury themselves. Rick is absolutely fine with it whereas Morty is pretty shaken up seeing himself dead, having to carry the lifeless body and put it in a hole he dug in the back yard :D then they go back inside the house with this absolutely depressing song playing in the background and everybody's fine except Morty whose life will never be the same again.

Or after Jerry sells the ''hungry for apples'' slogan and walks out of the building while Baker Street is playing. One of the best shows in recent years for sure. When I talk about it at work with the guy who recommended it to me everybody else is like WTF are you guys watching??? HAHA

Yeah my friend got me on it. We were playing The Division, and he started quoting the show:

"Morty, shoot them!"

"What?!"

"Don't worry, Morty. They're robots."

<laser fire>

"Uhhhh, they're not robots, Rick."

"It's a figure of speech, Morty. They're bureaucrats; I have no respect for them!"

I was like, "What show is this?"

Do you play Division on PS or XBOX? I got it after it came out and before unwrapping it realized it was online only. Thought about bringing it back but then decided to try it. Played a little but haven't touched it in like a month it's kinda boring...... Maybe if you play with other people it's better? Shoot me a message if you're playing it on PS4 maybe I could get back into it

• My Little Pony

Do you play Division on PS or XBOX? I got it after it came out and before unwrapping it realized it was online only. Thought about bringing it back but then decided to try it. Played a little but haven't touched it in like a month it's kinda boring...... Maybe if you play with other people it's better? Shoot me a message if you're playing it on PS4 maybe I could get back into it

It's online-only in the sense you need an internet connection to play it (which is the case for nearly all AAA titles this generation), but it has a fairly good campaign that can be played solo. I liked the storytelling.

My PS4 account is Marlon_Brawndo

• My Little Pony

Stupid-ass fart-saving carpet store motherf...... oh man this is gold! All right will add you to my squad or whatever

Cool. You're Swiss, right? I've got a mate in Sweden, so you'll probably be on around the same time.

Stupid-ass fart-saving carpet store motherf...... oh man this is gold! All right will add you to my squad or whatever

Cool. You're Swiss, right? I've got a mate in Sweden, so you'll probably be on around the same time.

Exactly, same time zone maybe one hour apart tops

if i'm not mistaken, she also appeared in the first season of True Detective topless in one episode, forgot which one but a good reason to catch that show dude :D

Certainly a great reason.

I enjoy watching those Percy Jackson films with the kids as she is all over them. Top on unfortunately but still watchable.