Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Started The Dark Knight Rises last night and fell asleep before the opening credits... No reflection of the film I'm sure, just how old and lame I am...

Belee dat. I should assume your life is also a bit more draining at the moment, too.

Belee dat! :)

Gonna watch another 15 minutes of it tonight before I fall asleep. Is it me though or is the voice of Bane (SP)anoying as fudge.?

When I watched it about a month ago, I mentioned Banes voice too. Maybe Im just getting old. :o But I had a hard time understanding a lot of what he said. He seemed to be mumbling a lot. Thats about the only part of the movie I didnt like.

Well I actually made it through the whole deal and it was a pretty darned epic movie, longer than a wet week, but kept me interested through out.

Still thought the Bane voice was just strange, really weak sounding and was it me or did he always sound like he was asking a question, even when he wasn't. ANd agree I had to really pay attention to his dialogue, wonder if that also has something to do with him not having a mouth to know or follow along with? So this too is my only complaint with this BM installment, come to think of it I did not care for Heath Ledgers, Andy Dick incanting when he played the Joker either...

Side note: ANne Hathaway in too tight leather pants was certainly a treat, I could watch her bent over that Bat Bike all day long...

• My Little Pony

Started The Dark Knight Rises last night and fell asleep before the opening credits... No reflection of the film I'm sure, just how old and lame I am...

Belee dat. I should assume your life is also a bit more draining at the moment, too.

Gonna watch another 15 minutes of it tonight before I fall asleep. Is it me though or is the voice of Bane (SP)anoying as fudge.?

When I watched it about a month ago, I mentioned Banes voice too. Maybe Im just getting old. :o But I had a hard time understanding a lot of what he said. He seemed to be mumbling a lot. Thats about the only part of the movie I didnt like.

Well I actually made it through the whole deal and it was a pretty darned epic movie, longer than a wet week, but kept me interested through out.

Still thought the Bane voice was just strange, really weak sounding and was it me or did he always sound like he was asking a question, even when he wasn't. ANd agree I had to really pay attention to his dialogue, wonder if that also has something to do with him not having a mouth to know or follow along with? So this too is my only complaint with this BM installment, come to think of it I did not care for Heath Ledgers, Andy Dick incanting when he played the Joker either...

Side note: Anne Hathaway in too tight leather pants was certainly a treat, I could watch her bent over that Bat Bike all day long...

Mhmm...

I think I already posted this, but if you had a hard time understanding Bane, this recap might clear some things up.

Side note: Anne Hathaway in too tight leather pants was certainly a treat, I could watch her bent over that Bat Bike all day long...

Mhmm...

I think I already posted this, but if you had a hard time understanding Bane, this recap might clear some things up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMPZ7WeDck

Sorry, but that voice was equally as annoying as the one in the film...

"Death Race" (2008)

High tech update of the 70s classic "Death Race 2000" stars Jason Statham as an unjustly-jailed former race driver whose only avenue of escape from the prison of the future is through the Death Race, a no-holds-barred contest featuring heavily armored (and armed-to-the-teeth) cars that only one man can survive.

Nothin' fancy, just big, loud, dumb, action packed shoot'em up blow'em up entertainment. Mindless fun.

"Death Race" (2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNZojlqhxWk

High tech update of the 70s classic "Death Race 2000" stars Jason Statham as an unjustly-jailed former race driver whose only avenue of escape from the prison of the future is through the Death Race, a no-holds-barred contest featuring heavily armored (and armed-to-the-teeth) cars that only one man can survive.

Nothin' fancy, just big, loud, dumb, action packed shoot'em up blow'em up entertainment. Mindless fun.

I quite enjoyed this movie although I must admit that I wasn't expecting much when I sat down to watch it...

• My Little Pony

The Woman In Black (2012)

Honestly I shat myself several times. One of the scariest ghost stories I've ever seen.

Heh. I thought it was good, too. I especially liked the ending.

"Death Race" (2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNZojlqhxWk

I quite enjoyed this movie although I must admit that I wasn't expecting much when I sat down to watch it...

I love the original "Death Race 2000" (one of the best "B" movies of the 70s IMO) so I wasn't expecting much from this either, but I dug it. It's big dumb fun.

There are also two direct-to-DVD sequels to "Death Race" out there and I'm wondering if they're worth a look... anybody out there seen'um?

The Campaign

Just watched it last week, not bad.

"Jennifer's Body" (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSzYioSeT0

Hipster high-school horror flick in which the school nerd (Amanda Seyfried) discovers that her lifelong best friend (Megan Fox) has been possessed by the demonic spirit of a Succubus and is feeding on their classmates. Hilarity, of course, ensues.

Very tongue-in cheek stuff ala "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," with very funny dialogue and of course, plenty of eye candy courtesy of Ms. Fox. Worth a look.

There are also two direct-to-DVD sequels to "Death Race" out there and I'm wondering if they're worth a look... anybody out there seen'um?

I've seen the first one and it's enjoyable enough in that DTV kind of way. Gives you all the violence, car carnage, gore, sex, etc. you would expect. Let's put it this way, it's a whole lot better than some of the crap I've seen you post here that you watch! :P

"The Omega Man" (1971)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiNY3anKBa4

Second film adaptation of Richard Matheson's I Am Legend (It was previously filmed as Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price in the 60s, and again as I Am Legend with Will Smith in the '00s) stars Charlton Heston as Robert Neville, government scientist and lone survivor of a bacterial plague that has reduced humanity to a horde of nightstalking barbarian mutants. Eventually he meets others who are immune and with their help, develops a cure for the condition, but the problem is that the "infected" may not want to be cured after all...

This flick was apparently a pretty big hit in its day (and it was also controversial at the time due to an interracial love scene between Heston and leading lady Rosalind Cash) but its '70s goofiness dates it pretty badly now. The over-the-top performances by Heston and Anthony Zerbe (as "Matthias," leader of the mutant cult) in particular are pure ham. Stick with the Vincent Price or Will Smith versions.