Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Horrible Bosses' ; they should have renamed this 'Horrible C*nt With A High Pitched Voice Will Ruin This Movie For You.' Otherwise it was pretty cool - not funny at all, but enjoyable enough. But that little c*nty c*nt with the high pitched voice really ruined the movie for me. Seriously. Hated hearing and watching him. And yeah, I understand his character being engaged and all that and blah blah... but if Jennifer Aniston trying desperately to f*ck you is a sign of a bad boss... well, it's just not. It's not a horrible boss, at all. I seriously want to stab that high pitched c*nt in the throat.

sounds like an awful movie there G considering it supposed to be a comedy rite ? :D

THE HANGOVER 2 (2011)

okay still funny as ever, though the original prequel is slightly funnier but maybe it's because it's the first installment, however I can still find myself laughing in many scenes here. Well, Alan is still the show-stealer, and how cool is the smokin' monkey being the middleman of a Russian drug dealer lol

'Get him to the Greek' ; right off the bat I'll let you know I HATE Russell Brand and find him as funny as my ass. But my wife wanted to see this so I gave it a go. It wasn't bad. I actually laughed a decent amount. The fat dude is funny and it's okay enough to watch. Puff Daddy's character is extremely amusing too.

'Horrible Bosses' ; they should have renamed this 'Horrible C*nt With A High Pitched Voice Will Ruin This Movie For You.' Otherwise it was pretty cool - not funny at all, but enjoyable enough. But that little c*nty c*nt with the high pitched voice really ruined the movie for me. Seriously. Hated hearing and watching him. And yeah, I understand his character being engaged and all that and blah blah... but if Jennifer Aniston trying desperately to f*ck you is a sign of a bad boss... well, it's just not. It's not a horrible boss, at all. I seriously want to stab that high pitched c*nt in the throat.

I agree with you Geoffrey and as far as JA wanting to relate with you being a negative and yes she looked damn smokin' in this movie, sorry call me captain unfaithfull or whatever, but I'd be hard (no pun intended) pressed not to accept said advances...

On topic:

With the sprites Cars 2 (excellent of course, Spy Kids 4 (worst of the lot, but Rodriguez is the man!) and some Jake Gillenhall movie where he has to stop a bomb from blowing up a train and in turn stop the bomber from blowing other stuff up ala the Butterfly Effect, but I can't remember what it is called. Not a bad movie though...

some Jake Gillenhall movie where he has to stop a bomb from blowing up a train and in turn stop the bomber from blowing other stuff up ala the Butterfly Effect, but I can't remember what it is called. Not a bad movie though...

That sounds like "Source Code," and yes, it was pretty good stuff.

some Jake Gillenhall movie where he has to stop a bomb from blowing up a train and in turn stop the bomber from blowing other stuff up ala the Butterfly Effect, but I can't remember what it is called. Not a bad movie though...

That sounds like "Source Code," and yes, it was pretty good stuff.

That was the one!

may I add that the first time I watched CARS 2 I was totaly let down but when I watched it the 2nd time It was much better. now that it is out on bluray Ive had to watch it about 5 times and yeah, pretty good stuff. it is 007 and Jason Bourne set in the cars world, lots of stuff blowing up, cars getting killed and tons of spy stuff. this should have been a PG-13 rating.

'Insidious' ; proper creepy movie, but it did get a little silly in the 4th quarter of it. Not a great film, but it did keep me thoroughly creeped out for it's duration and I guess it was pretty decent.

limitless - was a good watch. i don't know if i'd watch it agian but it was a nice one time watcher. a super drug makes you super smart but only last for a short while. a loser gets hold of it and changes his whole life but at what cost?

Lincoln Lawyer - a good one time watcher about a sleezy lawyer who gets into a case that brings up old demons and he is stuck in a bad spot

No Looking Back - features Jon Bon Jovi. it was watchable for the most part. don't go out of your way to find it but if it is in your face and nothing else is going on you may check it out. I do think Jon is a pretty good actor. never going to win any awards but not a bad actor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca6_mOp1_XM

Conan the Barbarian.. The remake.. Actually pretty good.. Not GREAT, but not that bad.. Ron Perlman as Conan's Father was a bit of a letdown though....

Back to the Future part II... Caught this on HBO the other night and just HAD to watch it.. Call it a guilty pleasure.... Hey Keith, remember watching this in the theaters back in like 1990 or something?? Drunk as fuck?? :whistle:

'Get him to the Greek' ; right off the bat I'll let you know I HATE Russell Brand and find him as funny as my ass. But my wife wanted to see this so I gave it a go. It wasn't bad. I actually laughed a decent amount. The fat dude is funny and it's okay enough to watch. Puff Daddy's character is extremely amusing too.

You're not the only one who can't stand Brand...everytime I hear his voice it's like fingernails on a chalkboard...no way I could get thru a full movie of him without earplugs...

Back to the Future part II... Caught this on HBO the other night and just HAD to watch it.. Call it a guilty pleasure.... Hey Keith, remember watching this in the theaters back in like 1990 or something?? Drunk as fuck?? :whistle:

Um....Vaguely. :chug: I honestly don't remember much of the movie, but I remember all them beers deciding they wanted OUT about three quarters of the way thru the movie and hoping it would be over soon so I could dash to the bathroom before I exploded...

'Get him to the Greek' ; right off the bat I'll let you know I HATE Russell Brand

You're not the only one who can't stand Brand...everytime I hear his voice it's like fingernails on a chalkboard...no way I could get thru a full movie of him without earplugs...

Count me in on the "I Hate Russell Brand" club. Not only do I hate him because he's irritating as hell, but I hate him because he's married to Katy Perry and therefore I assume he gets to tap her on a regular basis...

maxim_3_Katy_Perry_1370845p.jpg

...so yeah, f*ck that unshaven, unshowered lookin' bastard.

Um....Vaguely. :chug: I honestly don't remember much of the movie, but I remember all them beers deciding they wanted OUT about three quarters of the way thru the movie and hoping it would be over soon so I could dash to the bathroom before I exploded...

'Get him to the Greek' ; right off the bat I'll let you know I HATE Russell Brand

Count me in on the "I Hate Russell Brand" club. Not only do I hate him because he's irritating as hell, but I hate him because he's married to Katy Perry and therefore I assume he gets to tap her on a regular basis...

Goddamn she is a tidy package. Look at the rack on it... :(

Me too, can't stand him. He's welcome to Katy Perry, especially if she whisks him off somewhere very remote, without cameras or microphones.

Appleseed

Great anime film. Anyone else here seen it? Fantastic animation and unusually for anime, they don't chuck something in at the end that makes you go, "Eh? What? I thought I understood this, but then that happened..."

Goddamn she is a tidy package. Look at the rack on it... :(

She must have mental problems to marry that twit...

I took my sons to the library this PM and my older boy picked out the first "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" movie cuz he's been reading the books...he insisted I "HAD" to watch it with him because "it's soooooo funny!"

...and y'know what? It actually was pretty a pretty funny kid-centric comedy following the pre-teen hero from the books through his absolutely hellish first year of Middle School.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVEIgPeDCE

Usually I try to find other stuff to do during kids' movies, but I enjoyed this one. Will have to look into the sequel next.

'In Her Shoes' ; I kind of got sucked into this while sorting CDs tonight. Not bad, I guess, and engaging enough. Lovely surprise to see Cameron Diaz in her prime again - man she was sexy in this. And she still had cans. Very nice ones. Seeing this reminds me how much she has dipped in quality through the years... especially the complete absence these days of that wonderful chest. :(

'Nine Miles Down' ; quite a boring movie which I just never got into at all, about a dillusional (or is he?) dude out in the middle of nowhere with a mystery lass. Just a pretty uninteresting horror flick to me.

'Buried' ; pretty brave effort to attempt this and think that it was something achievable. I didn't absolutely hate it, but I was watching the clock from 5 minutes in and wondering how they were going to drag this scene out for one and half hours. The climax ends up pretty intense, but it's a long, slow and hard road to get there. Valid attempt, but I doubt anyone could really make this concept work.

'Quarantine 2' ; not bad, I guess. I knew 100% what I was going to get, and I 100% got what I expected. The lead actress was really quite sexy, which helped things along... but otherwise it's another pointless zombie-type film. Boring stuff...

'Red State' ; a bit scattered but okay, I guess. Starts with teens going out to a trailer for intercourse with a mature whore, only it turns out she's a religious freak and sets the dudes up to be taken hostage by a homophobic and general extreme religious group, which has been killing gays and fornicaters. It then goes from this to following a cop and his leading a gun battle against the religious group. A long, drawn out and boring gun battle. There are enough bits you don't see coming, but a pretty average conclusion. Overall it was kind of okay, and interesting and watchable. But not too well structured.

'The Blind Side' ; excellent film. Bloody long, I noticed at the end. But for it's duration I sat back and enjoyed a good, touching story and a great film. Again, I found myself thinking Sandra Bullock was sexy in a way again in this. And I don't know how young she was, and if this is wrong, but her daughter in the film was very attractive too. And the pics of the real family at the end - who the movie is based upon - showed the daughter is a sexy piece. So well played on her part. Anyway, side-tracked. This is a real good film. Nice to see one amongst the rubble.

"Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules!" (2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqqYuG1TCM

Second film based on the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series of pre-teen books finds Greg trying to develop a relationship with his demonic loser of an older brother "Rodrick" while also moving on to seventh grade, which isn't any easier than sixth grade was in the previous movie. Cartoonish mayhem ensues.

I actually liked this one just as much as my kids did. "Wimpy" is just about the only "kid's movie" series that doesn't make me want to run from the room screaming.

Beautiful Boy (2010)

a drama about a parent who's planning to split up only to find out their only son committed a suicide after going on a killing-spree in his college, taking down around 20 people. I guess this is not a true story movie but inspired by Virginia Tech. Too long and too slow in pace, kinda boring at times, but it's touching to see how the parent coping with the extreme sadness.

A decent movie to watch once, but not twice I guess.