Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I'll chime in that it is utter brilliance. I also don't think there is a definitive yes or no on whether it was all in his head or really happened. I like to think it all happened, just because that'd be cooler. Except the animal stuff.

It's been a while since I read or watched it, but I think I had the impression it all happened except maybe the massive failed police search for him towards the end. Either way, brilliant.

Regarding the failed police search, it's because Bateman had the alibi. Remember he told the cop that he went lunch/dinner with a friend (forgot his name) the night Paul Allen was missing, and his friend just say yes to the police because it's a fancy restaurant, even though his friend wasn't with him that night.

It's completely a satire to the society where people doesn't really care about anything but status, position, ego, and everything :)

and also remember the last scene where Bateman approached the lawyer and he told him that he confessed everything by the phone and the lawyer think he's someone else and also think that it's a joke. No wonder everytime Bateman told everybody that he's involved in murder, people thought it's merger (he's in Wall Street business) lol

• My Little Pony

Brazil (1985)

Terry Gilliam film loosely based on George Orwell's "1984." Very weird. Very Terry Gilliam. It wasn't what I was expecting, but, then, I didn't know what to expect. I'd say it's well worth a watch.

• My Little Pony

what is it with Jason Bateman these days, he's like Michael Caine, he's in EVERYTHING.

But he's awesome, so it's okay. In my opinion, he's not in enough.

what is it with Jason Bateman these days, he's like Michael Caine, he's in EVERYTHING.

But he's awesome, so it's okay. In my opinion, he's not in enough.

Oh he is awesome indeed!

I miss the tv show "It's Your Move" he was in WAY back in the day.

"Horror Express" (1972)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW-u0DBBn1g

Spanish-made cheapie that emulates the classic Hammer Horror films of the 1960s. An turn-of-the-century scientist discovers a frozen caveman fossil in China. While bringing it back to England via the Trans-Siberian Express train, it re-animates and starts stalking the train, sucking the brains out of passengers. Chaos, as you might imagine, ensues...and yet, it gets even WEIRDER from there. Silly fun starring Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, and Telly Savalas.

I quite like this one, you can`t go wrong with Lee and Cushing

I love when the police inspector tells Lee and Cushing that they have to examine everyone on the train to see who the "monster" is, and Cushing replies "Monster? We're British, you know!" :rofl:

Meet The Parents (2000)

watched this years ago and it's surprisingly good after watching it on TV on the second time. A very light comedy/family movie about a male nurse (Ben Stiller), wanting to marry his girl, and got confronted by his future father-in-law which was played by Robert DeNiro. A good late-night movie to watch with your wife

"X2: X-Men United"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QotW3n9P3N4

The second and best X-Men film finds the merry Marvel mutants tangling with Magneto again, and also with a rogue government scientist plotting to do away with all of Mutantkind. This flick is utterly superior to the cheap-looking first movie. The story's cooler, the special effects are WAY better and tons of ass is kicked.

Love And Other Drugs

saw that one. big Anne fan here. after seeing this one I keep trying to call it Sex And Other Drugs and I keep catching myself before I say it out loud

I thought so too through the whole movie till the end...then its love. I enjoyed it though it was a little slow in places.

I watched "Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus"....OMG who the f*ck dug up Jaleel White....Really?

Eden Lake

A very disturbing movie, hard to watch at times.

I wasn't particularly impressed with this movie overall, but that tire-burning scene was a chilling punch to the gut, closely followed by the nihilistic ending.

Insidious - This was on creepy f#@king movie and I'm glad I didn't watch it at night as I wouldn't of been able to sleep afterword. :anon:

Take Me Home Tonight - A pretty damn funny movie based in the 80's with a fun soundtrack with Topher Grace and Donald Fogler.