Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"The House on Skull Mountain" (1974)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRe-mNHRjv0

Git DOWN, honky! This funky blaxploitation/horror flick is kinda like an African-American take on "House on Haunted Hill." A group of estranged relatives meet at their late great-grandmother's estate for the reading of her will, where they encounter snakes, mysterious murders, a voodoo cult and other weirdness. Weak-but-still-watchable flick features awesomely bad over-acting, a very hot leading lady and hilarious '70s fashions and slang. Also stars Mike "Lionel Jefferson" Evans. Far out, man!!

Leon The Professional (1994)

a story about a young kid's parents who shot to death by DEA cause of drug problems and he's forced to flee to his neighbor who turns out to be a professional hitman and he had to take care of her. The kid was portrayed by Natalie Portman whom only 13 back then and the hitman is Jean Reno. Also, a great performance by Gary Oldman as the 'villain'. Good action/drama movie of the 90s, missed this movie back then :popcorn:

double feature at the drive-in

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows pt2 - a good ending. I really enjoyed it . looking forward to watching pt1&2 back to back to get the total feel.

Green Lantern - I enjoyed this. Not sure why it is getting totaly panned

Just watched Piranha yesterday. Thought of Keith when I watched it lol....it was a decent little movie I was laughing during most of it. Check it out if you want to see small killer fish, lots of breasts and an appearance by Doc Brown!

F*cking AWESOME movie!! It has no redeeming social values whatsoever, it's just tits, ass, and gore. :D

God what an awesome movie!! Looking forward to the sequel... Piranha 3DDD!! :tumbsup:

"Super Eruption"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IJWGktn2mw

Sy Fy Channel nonsense about a massive volcanic eruption under Yellowstone Park that threatens not only the entire U.S. but the world. Silly but watchable.

"Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk8hbSxY0sE

Documentary on the legendary band and their long, sometimes difficult history. Great stuff, even for casual fans (i.e. me)

Old School (2003)

supposed to be a funny movie, well there are couple of funny scenes, but mostly are kinda stupid, but at least you get to see Elisha Cuthbert and boy was she real hot back then when she's 21. Another funny scenes are the blowjob lecture and the Blue wrestling with two naked chicks lol

Once Upon A Time In China II (1992)

Jet Lee as Wong Fei Hung, and this time he's fighting against White Lotus sect. A brilliant martial art action, I remember watching this movie as a teenager and was in awe on how great his action is. And if you know Donnie Yen (who's playing Ip Man/Bruce Lee's master) recently, he's also playing here as a villain and the actions are great, especially when they're fighting with the long stick.

HALL PASS

Pretty funny stuff this, well worth renting IMO.

LIMITLESS

Decent film with an interesting plot. Again, worth watching...

Disaster Movie - Horrible

Meet The Spartans - Horrible again

The Comebacks - Another parody but at least it has some moments

Cry_Wolf - One of my favorites from the "modern" slashers. Too bad it copied the plot of the classic 'April Fool's Day'

In the Mouth of Madness

Prince of Darkness

Rise: Blood Hunter

Headless Horseman

and a bunch of other horror movies that I can't even remember the names of....God I've been watching a lot of crap lately...

Is it the one with the horseman who sometimes rides a motorcycle? That was hilarious. :lol:

Stalingrad (1993)

a bitter portrait of Eastern Front war, for those who likes WW2, this one is worth watching. A German-language war/drama movie and of course no Hollywood actors involved, smartly told how depressive the German troops when they're trapped in Stalingrad and need to fight the severe freezing weather, some are forced to execute Russian civilians, some just can't stand it and committed suicide. A huge casualties on both sides, watching this movie also reminds me of the painful war of Iwo Jima. Good movie but beware though that 2-hours might be too long for some.

In the Mouth of Madness

Prince of Darkness

Rise: Blood Hunter

Headless Horseman

and a bunch of other horror movies that I can't even remember the names of....God I've been watching a lot of crap lately...

Is it the one with the horseman who sometimes rides a motorcycle? That was hilarious. :lol:

The was the SciFi channel version....I do remember him escaping on a motorbike in one scene but he stayed on the horse or afoot the rest of the time...

Hall Pass - really not bad at all. Enjoyable all the way through with a few laugh aloud moments... plus the Aussie waitress is like sexual intercourse on a stick. And her nudity at the end of the films adds a new dimension to the movie. ;)

Nicky Whelan:

NickyWhelan-front.jpg

nicky-whelan-73.jpg

Grown Ups - again, not b ad at all either. Pretty pointless, like I thought it would be, but enough decent one liners to keep it going, plus a few rather humerous scenes... and Pauly Shore's (or is it Rob Schnieder? One of the two) two daughters... holy f*ck. Especially the blond! Actually the scene where the 4 dudes are taking it in turns perving on her was pretty hilarious. Yeah, good funny film.

some Boston Strangler movie - terrible and impossible to follow, because it didn't make sense. I was pre-occupied, but I'm pretty sure the guy who got charged for being the BS was committing the actual murders on film... but then he wasn't the real BS? I duuno, I just didn't follow it at all. And it really annoyed me because of this fact. I get what it was all about and what happened, it was just so badly done. For interest's sake, Ted Bundy (from 'Married with children') was the accused BS.

The Children - f*ck me this was bad. Terrible British horror film about a bunch of kids who kill everyone out in a remote house in the snow. F*ck this was bad...