Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Skyline"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nya6qDsxDuE

A mish-mash of "Cloverfield" and "Independence Day," with a group of annoying high-rise dwellers trying to escape an alien invasion of L.A. Some purty special effects but not much else. Skip it.

An extremely poor film

"Skyline"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nya6qDsxDuE

A mish-mash of "Cloverfield" and "Independence Day," with a group of annoying high-rise dwellers trying to escape an alien invasion of L.A. Some purty special effects but not much else. Skip it.

I think thats about exactly what i said some pages back. Some good effects, but a stupid move. ESPECIALLY the end!! ;)

"My Soul To Take"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_wM9jnz5Q

The once-great Wes Craven takes another step down the ladder into hack territory with this lame slasher crap. Seven kids, all born on the same night that a serial killer (supposedly) died 16 years ago, are being picked off one by one ... but is it said killer back from the grave, or one of their own? Trust me, by the three quarter mark you won't even care. Avoid.

The Usual Suspects (classic!)

Amen to that!

Amen. That movie is so well written...

Saw "Get Him To The Greek" Pretty flippin funny and Russel Brand plays a great doped up rock star and the songs in the movie are too damn funny!

"My Soul To Take"

The once-great Wes Craven takes another step down the ladder into hack territory with this lame slasher crap. Seven kids, all born on the same night that a serial killer (supposedly) died 16 years ago, are being picked off one by one ... but is it said killer back from the grave, or one of their own? Trust me, by the three quarter mark you won't even care. Avoid.

Is it that bad? Have you seen the newest Scream movie? How is it compared to that one? :unsure:

"My Soul To Take"

Is it that bad? Have you seen the newest Scream movie? How is it compared to that one? :unsure:

Ohh yeah, "My Soul To Take" was bad...and as you know, I usually LIKE "bad," but this wasn't the "good" kind of "bad" if that makes any sense. It had a great opening sequence but it went straight into the crapper from there. Boooooring!!

Haven't seen "Scream 4" (and I'm in no hurry to see it, honestly) but I can't blame ol' Wes for going back to the tried-and-true formula since "My Soul" tanked.

Mechanic - With Jason Statham and Ben Foster. Awesome mindless action packed hitman movie.

The Rite - Religious Supernatural thriller with Anthony Hopkins playing an Exorcist Priest that becomes possessed after performing an Exorcism. Not bad.

THE HANGOVER PART 2

Awesome! Same formula/script as the first one and very nearly as good IMO. Best film of 2011 so far...

THE HANGOVER PART 2

Awesome! Same formula/script as the first one and very nearly as good IMO. Best film of 2011 so far...

I havent even seen part 1 yet :-(

Iron Man 2

[not as good as the first one, but I do like RDJ so it was well watchable]

Mechanic - With Jason Statham and Ben Foster. Awesome mindless action packed hitman movie.

I think that every scene that Foster was in he stole.

Foster has been stealing every scene in every movie he's in for the last 5 years at least but he's still kind of unknown. His performance in Alpha Dog and 3:10 To Yuma just blew me away.

"Babylon A.D."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyhEHKB6cmY

No, not the hair band -- the sci-fi/action movie starring Vin Diesel. He's a mercenary hired to transport a "special" girl from a convent in Mongolia, through post-apocalyptic Russia to futuristic New York, where he eventually learns that the members of a religious cult have some kind of nefarious plan in mind for her.

This flick looked pretty, it had some decent action bits, but the story is a jumbled mess. Skip it.

"Babylon A.D."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyhEHKB6cmY

No, not the hair band -- the sci-fi/action movie starring Vin Diesel. He's a mercenary hired to transport a "special" girl from a convent in Mongolia, through post-apocalyptic Russia to futuristic New York, where he eventually learns that the members of a religious cult have some kind of nefarious plan in mind for her.

This flick looked pretty, it had some decent action bits, but the story is a jumbled mess. Skip it.

I can agree with that

Sharktopus.

Possibly the greatest movie ever.

Sharktopus_large.jpg

Hope this is available on Blu-ray? :whistle:

Tinkerbell - The Great Fairy Rescue

[with my 4 yr old daughter - magical. Its moments like these that make you glad to be alive]