Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Looking For Eric

Idea sounded quite odd, but ultimately a really good British film, thoroughly enjoyed this. Original and funny, with great use of Eric Cantona. Excellent.

I also watched that.....

"I AM CANTONA" !!!!!

:tumbsup:

The 'favourite moment' bit was great as well - what a pass!

I tried...and I mean, I really, really TRIED -- to watch a '50s cheapie creature feature called "Teenage Zombies" last night, but it was too late at night, I was too sleepy due to allergy medication, and the movie sucked anyway, so I gave up and went to sleep.

Dante's Peak

Great adventure flick. Far superior to Tommy Lee Jones/Anne Heche's similarly themed "Volcano," which came out around the same time.

Last night's entry in my annual Schlock-Tober Halloween film fest:

"Candyman 3: Day of the Dead"

More or less unnecessary sequel with Tony Todd (and that cool-as-hell, gravelly voice) returning for a third go-round as the hook-handed ghostly maniac, this time stalking his last surviving relative (played by...Donna D'Errico of "Baywatch" fame, of all people!) in the barrios of L.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMMVwB5g-a0

It wasn't totally terrible, it wasn't great, it was just sorta "there." I liked the first two "Candyman" flicks a lot (especially the original) but this one was soooo much cheaper looking than the other entries. It seriously looks like it could've been a SciFi Channel movie. Hell, maybe even a Lifetime Channel movie.

On the other hand, Donna D'Errico spent a good portion of the film running around in a tight tank top and panties, which was a plus. She can't act worth a damn but at least she provided eye candy...

In short...this one's for "Candyman" completists only.

Just saw "Jonah Hex" -- I enjoyed it. Nothin' fancy, just a plain ole shoot-em-up/blow-em-up action flick.

Predators.......Good movie, well worth renting.....or buying for that matter....

:agree: I really enjoyed it too, as silly as anything, but very watchable and a good film for the genre.

FROZEN

Great horror set up high in a ski-lift. Some genuinely unnerving moments in this and it looks great in blueray. Unmissable if you like horror (and I don't say that much these days).

FROZEN

Great horror set up high in a ski-lift. Some genuinely unnerving moments in this and it looks great in blueray. Unmissable if you like horror (and I don't say that much these days).

Seriously?....I was considering renting this one but watching a movie entirely shot on a ski lift didn't seem like a good idea....

FROZEN

Seriously?....I was considering renting this one but watching a movie entirely shot on a ski lift didn't seem like a good idea....

I quite like the idea, but I read somewhere that they get attacked by wolves, which is plain ridiculous.

Anvil - The Story Of Anvil

My 3rd viewing...great rockumentary about the obscure but influential Canadian metal band.

Great doco and cool band.

Isn't the point that they aren't cool? :D

Catholic Boys

A film I hadn't seen for years, really enjoyed seeing it again. The characters are pretty much all very generic stereotypes, but it works and has a real feelgood ending.