Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Law Abiding Citizen..........Not bad at all :tumbsup:

And it had not even been released in the cinemas here then ......I wish people would not leave these films on my front door mat and run off so I don't know who they are who is doing it :whistle:

Watched it again last night......Like this one :tumbsup:

'Ring of Darkness' ; YES! I have finally seen the literal worst movie ever made. I challenge anyone to present to me a film that is worse than this. It was soo f*cking terrible.

Ancient Evil I think will trump Ring Of Darkness.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0231138/

how this even got a part 2 is beyond me

I think this list is endless...

My recommendation is the movie called 'Bleed'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329334/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhabcliilY

I like slashers but this one is so amateur, so terrible that it hurts.

Just watched The Lost Boys: The Tribe?? Honestly, not as bad as I had heard.. Not a great movie by any means, and yes the first one was MUCH better, but this wasn't all that bad.. They upped the blood and gore by a factor of ten or so, and added more nudity, which is ALWAYS a good thing...

And yes, Cory Feldman reprised His role as Edgar Frog too... Same outfit, same red head band.. and even some of the exact same lines from the first movie.. And He's in His 30s now, so He looked a lil out of place, but I still enjoyed the movie, and I think I may add it to My collection soon.. I watched it on Netflix.... :tumbsup:

And it had not even been released in the cinemas here then ......I wish people would not leave these films on my front door mat and run off so I don't know who they are who is doing it :whistle:

We're twins! I went to the theatre today to watch this one (I bought 10 movie tickets the other day for $7.50 each. It's worked awesome so far - just redeem online before March 24th and movies are finally affordable again.) Anyway:

'Law Abiding Citizen' ; All that really matters is that this was entertaining... right? I did enjoy it and it was a good, entertaining film. But holy f*cking shit, I have just never witnessed a more ridiculous and hard to swallow story than this one. :lol: Cool tale of revenge gone too far, though. Nice.

Geoff, never let an unbelieveable story line get in the way of some pretty good entertainment :lol:

Someone left Paranormal Activity on the front door mat last night so I gave that a watch. I will admit I did jump a few times :whistle: ......Pretty good film with some scary moments but I just wish the evil force could have made that lovely young lady remove her top at some stage so we could view what looked liked very nice :tits: indeed :tumbsup:

Wife and I watched the first half an hour of 'Undertaking Betty', British comedy starring Christopher Walken and got very bored. It's okay, but one of those comedies without many real laughs.

Shame, as Walken is the best actor ever imo, what a legend. I'm sure I'll watch the rest of the film when the missus isn't on my case.

We're twins! I went to the theatre today to watch this one (I bought 10 movie tickets the other day for $7.50 each. It's worked awesome so far - just redeem online before March 24th and movies are finally affordable again.) Anyway:

'Law Abiding Citizen' ; All that really matters is that this was entertaining... right? I did enjoy it and it was a good, entertaining film. But holy f*cking shit, I have just never witnessed a more ridiculous and hard to swallow story than this one. :lol: Cool tale of revenge gone too far, though. Nice.

Geoff, never let an unbelieveable story line get in the way of some pretty good entertainment :lol:

Someone left Paranormal Activity on the front door mat last night so I gave that a watch. I will admit I did jump a few times :whistle: ......Pretty good film with some scary moments but I just wish the evil force could have made that lovely young lady remove her top at some stage so we could view what looked liked very nice :tits: indeed :tumbsup:

Haha... yeah, I agree mate. The main movies I watch are horror movies which are as unbelievable as the best of them, but this 'Law Abiding Citizen' was kind of served up in a realistic manner, and it was wild. Spoiler alert if you haven't seen it: Mostly just the fact that we're meant to believe he single-handedly dug and decked out all those tunnels in 10 years... lol. Crazy stuff. Still, I agree and as long as I enjoyed it it's all that matters. Fully agree on 'Paranormal Activity'... man was she carrying something wonderful under her top.

Two more last night:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation' ; Holy f*ck, what did I do to my lord and saviour jesus christ for him to put me through these last few DVDs I watched! This was unbelievable! The loudest, most messed up noisy piece of shit imaginable. Many times I considered just turning this shit off. "Hilarious bone-chilling remake of horror classic" is says on the back cover. WTF?! Have they seen it? If someone laughed with something in this film I'd find them and chainsaw massacre them. A couple of times I laughed aloud at what the f*ck I was going, not believing how bad this shit was... but that was laughing AT it, not with it. Absolutely f*cking terrible.

The Fog (2006 remake); Man, I don't know if this was that good or if I was just that grateful to finally be watching something half decent! :lol: I enjoyed this one (never seen original) and thought it was a pretty cool horror flick. Not great, but good enough. And that hell-sexy girl from the first season of 'Lost' is one of the main characters too, so that was a bonus. Good stuff. Now, has anyone seen both this and the TV series 'Harpers Island'? Are both of them shot on this same island?

2 today

Book Of Eli- Stay far away

From Paris With Love- Very good shit kicker!!

The Deer Hunter

CLASS film! Incredible. Walken is unbelievable in that, the best acting I have ever seen is him in the Russian Roulette scene. Quality.

'Enemy of the State' ; nice, really cool film. Amusing parts too. Yeah, really dug this one.

'Borat' ; lol, still find this most amusing.

'Enemy of the State' ; nice, really cool film. Amusing parts too. Yeah, really dug this one.

Great for about an hour, then it loses it a bit. The scenes set in Kazakhstan are hilarious.

"My sister is number 4 Prostitute in all of Kazakhstan", how funny is that?

:rofl2:

Great for about an hour, then it loses it a bit. The scenes set in Kazakhstan are hilarious.

"My sister is number 4 Prostitute in all of Kazakhstan", how funny is that?

:rofl2:

Yeah, to be honest I just love his monologue throughout the whole film. Just the simple things he says about being granted access into Pamela's vagina and stuff like that makes my day. Next time I watch this I will fast forward through that nude wrestling scene as it's just too much for me, but I like the rest of it. One thing I have to know - is that church scene real? As in, all those other guys are dead serious and really act like that, hey?

just finished JOHN ADAMS. very nice mini-series from HBO and I'll never think of the beginning of our country (USA) the same again. very nicely done and the look of the movie on bluray was amazing.

I've been wanting to see that.

"Couples Retreat" - Good but not great IMO.